General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Byxis is good for Vulcan, so might be good for Midnight too.
Just thought I'd say that if any of you get the RGL, you'll hate it. If you even make a remotely "powerful" launch, the winder will lose grip on the gear/scrape on the side of where it comes out.
Basically, the RGL is a big flop. A BIG BAD one too. I get more power in a freaking Hasderp standard launcher.
If ANY of you buy it after this post, I will find you and stop you, I'll be like the angel that saved you $15.

@Mr. N
Midnight is one of the worst wheels overall. :\
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @Mr. N
Midnight is one of the worst wheels overall. :\

i don't recall him ever saying it is good :\
Midnight isn't terrible. Yeah, it's inconsistent. Yup. I'd rather have something that's inconsistent, and occasionally is good than something that's consistently bad like a TT Dark.

Damn, I was hoping the RGL would be decent. Maybe it's just yours?
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:04 AM)Temporal Wrote: Damn, I was hoping the RGL would be decent. Maybe it's just yours?

RGL? what is that?
Yeah, I recall Kaioya (now Kaiba Hiwatari) say his was just as powerful as a TT LL2.
EDIT: lord Wolfblade It's the Rip Gauge Launcher, Hasbro's Digital Power Launcher.
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:07 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: lord Wolfblade It's the Rip Gauge Launcher, Hasbro's Digital Power Launcher.

ah, i should of known

i was thinking right launcher, but the G in RGL confused me

thanks
Blah, I still want one, simply because the Hasbro Light Launcher-L sucks, and it scrapes like hell, and it's beyond annoying.
(Aug. 11, 2011  10:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I haven't really used it on anything other than just Storm or Pegasis, but I like using it on Storm :B

Iv'e used it on Killer, Storm , Flame, Pegasis and Gravity Persues.
I find M145 more useless on RS because it wobbles and smashes around.
However Gravity Persues M145RS managed to KO Rock Cancer DF145WB meters out of my TT Attack[Wasn't using fences].
A little light reading if any of you guys are interested..

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/english/prod...809_en.pdf
Hm, I hope French say : "Trois, deux, un ... Hyper Vitesse !", not : "Three, two, one [...]" ...
Is that Super Control stadium just an attack stadium, except with those ramps on the sides?
(Aug. 13, 2011  6:14 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Is that Super Control stadium just an attack stadium, except with those ramps on the sides?

Discuss that in the topic for the Super Control Beys.
(Aug. 13, 2011  6:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I hope French say : "Trois, deux, un ... Hyper Vitesse !", not : "Three, two, one [...]" ...

In the French dub they say "Trois, deux un ... Hyper Vitesse!" IIRC. So that should be their catch phrase.

Which reminds me, while it isn't for here, I do remember that Télétoon (French Feed for Quebec-only) has picked up both Metal Fusion and Metal Masters for air in the fall. I don't recall mentioning this in the anime thread. Obviously it'll be the French dub.
(Aug. 13, 2011  1:04 AM)Temporal Wrote: Damn, I was hoping the RGL would be decent. Maybe it's just yours?

It's possible, the winder scrapes alongside the outside of where you put it in, then again, maybe I'm just launching it wrong. But regardless, even if I did that mine still is weaker than the regular launcher Hasbro spams in every beys package. :\
Eh, I guess, but really, this is disappointing. I honestly hope that it's just yours. No offense, of course.
I am sure no one cares much but this is the next wave of electro battlers. The Dark Bull looks pretty cool though.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY31835C
Yeah these new electro battlers look actually serious, aesthetically. But they are of course still useless and irreversibly illegal.
(Aug. 08, 2011  4:40 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: I have a pic of a Pegasus starter that comes with cyber storm and galaxy pegasis, a red beylauncher, and a light launcher. posting pics. Also my friend supposedly saw something on a tag in Target, that said L Drago set.
Huh, weird. I saw the same thing when I was getting a tornado battler, but it said Pegasus L-Drago set. There was a Pegasus set near it, though, so it was probably just a misprint. Plus, there's not even a legend L-Drago. Unless they're gonna come out with one in Metal Masters, but that's highly unlikely...
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:05 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: What do you mean when you say 'lame'? Can you give us a rough estimate of Hasbro's star ratings for each type?
Speaking of star ratings, this is way back to Metal Fusion here, but I remember Rock Pegasus being called an attack type by Hasbro, and I think it was because of the Pegasus wheel being an attack wheel. Ah, the weirdness of Hasbro. Never ceases to amaze me.
Smash, next time just edit your post, no need to double.
smash
Pegasus L-Drago set? You saw one? Any possibility that it was a Super Vortex Battle set, or the Triple Battle Set?
@Raigeko

It's actually the pegasus 3 pack with the beylauncher. For some reason, the label on the store price tag says "pegasus Ldrago set"
Ahh, that makes sense now. Well then, I have one of them XD Pegasus Battle Set FTW!
However I'd like ot complain that Hasbro messed up the inside of the spring on mine, making it unusable. RAEG. So I got my OLD String Launcher and switched the spring out with that one. epicsauce
(Aug. 16, 2011  3:39 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ahh, that makes sense now. Well then, I have one of them XD Pegasus Battle Set FTW!
However I'd like ot complain that Hasbro messed up the inside of the spring on mine, making it unusable. RAEG. So I got my OLD String Launcher and switched the spring out with that one. epicsauce

Lol, similar thing happened to me with my Beylauncher LR. I just took the coil of my carppy RUL and replaced it, then used my new one. I definetly want that Pegasis Battle Set, though. I have wayyyyy too many Galaxy Pegasis. Two MM, one TBS, gonna get a GP DX Set, and then the Battle Set. That'll be 5...and only one R2F is barred Tired