General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 08, 2011  9:35 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:24 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:08 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: Count me out I can't go to NYC I have school; no one seems to hold anything like that here in florida.
Try posting in the right thread next time.

What do you mean?

wolf I think it's unfair that hasbro does that; just like it's unfair for hasbro to feed us the TBS. At least its not that bad.
What on earth are you talking about, NYC, school, Florida, etc?
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:40 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:35 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:24 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:08 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: Count me out I can't go to NYC I have school; no one seems to hold anything like that here in florida.
Try posting in the right thread next time.

What do you mean?

wolf I think it's unfair that hasbro does that; just like it's unfair for hasbro to feed us the TBS. At least its not that bad.
What on earth are you talking about, NYC, school, Florida, etc?
You posted about tournaments happening in three countries then said "I doubt 12+ could join"; which I happily replied I can't go to NYC to do the tournament because I have school, from which I added why don't they do this in florida.
He means that the tournament finals are at the NYC comic con, he has school so he cannot go. He lives in florida. I don't know what he means by "its unfair that hasbro does that"
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:47 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: He means that the tournament finals are at the NYC comic con, he has school so he cannot go. He lives in florida. I don't know what he means by "its unfair that hasbro does that"
Who says he will get into the finals? :o
It's on a Sunday, you have school? It's not unfair Hasbro does it on the Weekend, Hasbro does it at comic con as it's an event and it's normal, duh.
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:50 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:47 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: He means that the tournament finals are at the NYC comic con, he has school so he cannot go. He lives in florida. I don't know what he means by "its unfair that hasbro does that"
Who says he will get into the finals? :o
It's on a Sunday, you have school? It's not unfair Hasbro does it on the Weekend, Hasbro does it at comic con as it's an event and it's normal, duh.

Sorry for the broken mess of a comment I posted.

wolf: Thank you for translating for me.
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:02 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
Quote:ATTN: BLADERS in France!! The Beyblade France Championships will be held at KidExpo 2011 in late October! Hypervitesse !!! The Beyblade Champion will be sent to battle in the World Championship in 2012!!

ATTN: US BLADERS!! The Beyblade US National Championships will be held at NYC Comic Con 2011 on Sunday, October 16th. Mark your calendars and start training!!! The Beyblade Champion will be sent to battle in the World Championship in 2012!!

ATTENTION GERMAN BLADERS: Official Beyblade Battle Challenge Tourament day is on May 28th at all Toys R US stores for Kids Day!!
Check out Nick.de and www.toysrus.de for more information!! The Beyblade Champion will be sent to battle in the World Championship in 2012!!

BEYBLADE CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE COMING!! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES ON DATES/LOCATIONS

Qualifying tournaments start this Summer (2011), Nationals this Fall and World Championships in Spring 2012.

GET READY to LET IT RIP!!!

Oh, really ? Qualifying tournaments are starting this summer 2011, yet we are already almost halfway through summer and they gave us absolutely no dates or locations for those qualifying events anywhere, surely because they themselves have no idea what the final details are ...

Also, seriously ? Kids in Canada would be more OK with receiving smaller prizes than kids in the United States ? Do you think all kids here are cold, indifferent and would be happy with as little as possible ?
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, seriously ? Kids in Canada would be more OK with receiving smaller prizes than kids in the United States ? Do you think all kids here are cold, indifferent and would be happy with as little as possible ?
Thank you Kai-V, thats exactly what Control_ and I were saying
Kai-V

What I think shadowhaunter meant was that Americans have been raised to need bigger and better prizes. As such, he meant that Canadian kids are more mature, culturally minded, and would be happy just going to an event such as this, not just going for prizes.

EDIT: Whups, forgot to refresh before commenting.night beat me to it.
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:19 AM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: What I think shadowhaunter meant was that Americans have been raised to need bigger and better prizes. As such, he meant that Canadian kids are more mature, culturally minded, and would be happy just going to an event such as this, not just going for prizes.

What a closed minded view of the world that is...
I sincerely hope he doesn't mean that we "have" to have prizes. That is the stereotype of America, which I would like to put down right now.
Despite what the world thinks of us, we are normal people, just like everyone else. And I'm sure that Canadians are at least similar to our kids.
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:42 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  2:19 AM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: What I think shadowhaunter meant was that Americans have been raised to need bigger and better prizes. As such, he meant that Canadian kids are more mature, culturally minded, and would be happy just going to an event such as this, not just going for prizes.

What a closed minded view of the world that is...
I sincerely hope he doesn't mean that we "have" to have prizes. That is the stereotype of America, which I would like to put down right now.
Despite what the world thinks of us, we are normal people, just like everyone else. And I'm sure that Canadians are at least similar to our kids.
Quote. For. TRUTH!
I can see where the stereotype comes from, but yes, while Americans can indeed be greedy, we are not all greedy. Honestly, I don't care about the prizes in the slightest. And I live in one of the most slim-minded cities in America. Chicago, home of closed minded fans, by way of beating up children who wear opposing jerseys. (Sox fans included. I'm so disappointed in my city... It's become expected here.) Anyway, I can't agree with the "Need Prizes" idea, if we do, someone REALLY needs to sell America to Canada or somethin'. Kinda-sorta off topic discussion, kill it for now, or take it to PMs.
Hasbro messed up the R2F for Galaxy P.; conditioning the tip and the and two of the tips are compressing in. This causes the bey to loose spin fast, but for some reason when put against another bey it last longer.

Has anyone's TBS set had this problem?
It's because it has no bar, we've known this for months. Please read around the thread
Why are we discussing stereotypes in this thread? it has little if not nothing to do with Metal Masters/ Metal Fusion Hobby.
Oh yeah and face it, habsro rules suck, you have no knock outs and can't use the same metal wheel more than once
Again, another Iceburn from NightWolf. I believe that makes a Supaburn
But yeah, we've known about this for months, now.
AGAIN, LATE!!!
(Jul. 09, 2011  3:46 AM)amit93 Wrote: Why are we discussing stereotypes in this thread? it has little if not nothing to do with Metal Masters/ Metal Fusion Hobby.

Because SH said something about what prizes TRU were going to give out for the METAL FUSION tournaments. He said that Canadians were happier with smaller prizes, so I was just correcting him
That's barely a decent connection to the topic, just sayin. It's like saying, the clear wheel on beys is plastic, lets start talking about the oldschool plastic beys.
Oh, alright, well I like Cyber Dragoon and all. Hehe, that was fun.
amit, I think you made a mini Iceburn
As you can see, I like Iceburn
Off topic post, I guess. I'm sorry.
Erm... No, it's a way to show others that ignorance can't possibly be tolerated in this magnitude. They are totally unrelated to what you claim is similar.
Just get back to the carp topic, seriously. all this could be done via PM
Your complaint could have been done via PM...
Anyway, back to the now, who's going to go to the little TRU bey-get together
I'm not... it'd be too easy. In iTris2's vid, a kid used Storm Capricorne! That's sad, when he's probably the most hated bey to the little kids with Hasbro stadiums; and most of us.
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:07 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Your complaint could have been done via PM...

i would to make little kids cry when after they say "I have a combo that always wins! It works on TV!" and then i would pwn them with a combo that they says suck!XD
Dear Night and Mega,

In my post, I only meant to convey and reinstate what shaunter said in his post. That does NOT reflect my opinion towards Americans in any way. The reason as to why I am posting this on the full thread was so that my online reputation would not be sullied as much, I plan on becoming a more valuable poster in the short future.

Sincerely,
Zephyr

P.s. I am american.

P.p.s. It is so dreadfully hard to convey emotion and intent through the internet.
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:07 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Your complaint could have been done via PM...

I MAYBE will go if my mom gets back in time.

I am ready to beat down some little kids.
EDIT: ShadowL-Drago you are no fun at all.

Im going just to blade with some people. Help the little ones out with combos what to buy. Just to e a role model and battling for the fun of it.