General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Bummer ... I really want Metal Masters to be realesed as soon as possible in Portugal .
All the stores have no stock left ...
(May. 29, 2011  4:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Reported States:

New York, Pensylvania, (That area)

Illinois, Indiana, Ohio

They're released in most of the big city-ish states and stuff.

I've got this from my own experience and reports from here and YouTube, also Texas I think.

Really ? Not just the Legend Series Boosters, the actual Metal Masters Beyblades ?
The Metal Masters (G Peg, R Uni) have hit Illinois and Indiana for sure (We always get things late, this is a surprise). I saw aiming for Ohio too, I'm pretty sure they have them. Also New York because Rotation and Galaxy4ever say them and Penn. because I think guy on YouTube said he saw them. Believe it or not, but I'll see if I can get some proof.

EDIT: The Legend Series have surely come out everywhere because my Wal-Mart has them...

We barely got Earth Eagle.... so ya. Pictures coming soon, video coming soon.
I'm going to go hunt for a Ray Unicorno or "Striker" for the CS and Ray and a Galaxy Pegasus for show today. Wish me luck! Joyful_3 Hopefully it won't be a bust.Confused
(May. 29, 2011  5:44 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: I'm going to go hunt for a Ray Unicorno or "Striker" for the CS and Ray and a Galaxy Pegasus for show today. Wish me luck! Joyful_3 Hopefully it won't be a bust.Confused
Good Luck! I really hope you can find anything. Also, I'll update my state list if you find it, if you're willing to tell me what state you're in!

I congrat(?s) Hasbro for a recent great job.
go bladers and welcome .im going to look for a cyber pegeasus.wish me the best
@iBeyblader
Good luck!
team mungekyu
Cyber Pegasus isn't that hard to find. And all of its parts are outclassed so the bey itself is outclassed along with all of it's parts.
(May. 29, 2011  5:44 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: I'm going to go hunt for a Ray Unicorno or "Striker" for the CS and Ray and a Galaxy Pegasus for show today. Wish me luck! Joyful_3 Hopefully it won't be a bust.Confused
[/quote
Im looking for a bey too so good luck
[quote='Raigeko13' pid='663001' dateline='1306688441']
@iBeyblader
Good luck!
team mungekyu
Cyber Pegasus isn't that hard to find. And all of its parts are outclassed so the bey itself is outclassed along with all of it's parts.

thank you but for you what bey do you prefer
Well, if I were you, I'd ask in purchase consultation. Tell them what beys you have currently, then ask them what they think you should get next! Smile
when will they come to micigan as i might go to target in an hour i will say what i find when i come back
down here in lousiana we dont even have the new packs.
There are no release dates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrw3n8NpG...re=related - Gal Peg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv_wmaNYn...re=related - Ray Unicorno

Just a few things I want to mention from this video I've watched:
Galaxy Pegasis looks pretty much normal.

Ray Unicorno/Striker However has the name change, non-metallic face stickers, and the Coat Sharp isn't really sharp at all.

The CS has a lot of rubber around the plastic, possibly going over. In my opinion this is a good change as TT CS does not move in Hasbro stadia, this probably will and can be used as an actual attack type with the rubber making the contact.

PS: First on Youtube, guy from Australia gets it from his local ToysRus. (video links to refer to CS change)
I wanted Metal Masters to show up in Florida so I didn't have to order but I have to order if I want it right now. I can't wait to see them in stores.
(May. 29, 2011  8:06 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Quote Removed
I feel weird correcting you. But we knew this since 5 pages back, with same exact links.

Anyways, I think CS was supposed to made this way because Ray Uni moves pretty fast in the show. Like it zooms all of the sudden, and it stops after a hit. Just like what I thought. I smell something fishy that these tattooed faces won't stay as long as we think. EX. TT stopped at Season 3 with Tattooes.
We'll have tattoes on all clear faces, as stickers negate the whole transparency thing. That's likely the only reason hasbro are doing them (well, doesn't explained tattoed legends, but I'm guessing that's "might as well".) I think they'll stay for mfb2, and disappear again come 4d.
I think it's to dodge complaints from kids not knowing which facebolt originally came with what beyblade. One of those little things you know?
Here in Bremerton/Paulsbo/Silverdale area, we do NOT have any metal masters beys (except for the boosters). On another note, I am very excited for hasbros CS, as it is my 2nd favorite tip to use agressivly (aside from XF). Ill edit this post when metal masters comes here.
(May. 29, 2011  10:54 PM)/Neos/ Wrote: Here in Bremerton/Paulsbo/Silverdale area, we do NOT have any metal masters beys (except for the boosters). On another note, I am very excited for hasbros CS, as it is my 2nd favorite tip to use agressivly (aside from XF). Ill edit this post when metal masters comes here.
I wasn't thinking that west states would have it yet. Though I know beyblade is pretty popular there, I expected some boosters. DO tell us if your stores have the MM beys, for I will update the list of most states that do have them! Smile

I hope your state Washington gets some items. As well as Nano's state, Oregon.
Uh-oh here we go again with the WestSide releases. Its always East Coast then West coast like a couple of weeks....
Today, I went to Wal Mart and found a Metal Master Booster for Fury Capricorn and Inferno Sagittario. Yeah, totally digging the tattooed faces. Sagittario's looks smexy. AND TOTALLY DIGGING THE NEW BOX DESIGN. I was careful opening it and taped it back up. I probably won't do it for the starters, but I'm loving the boosters. I really hope that they release the main Beys (Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Stiker, Flame Byxis, etc.) and the Metal Fusion Beys (useful ones like Storm Pegasis and Dark Bull) in Boosters. I also really like it because I can get the cool, useless one's (e.g. the Legend Beys) for like $5. Sadly, I did not see Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Striker, or Thermal Lacerta, but I'm on top of it. I really want to get Thermal Lacerta, SUPER SMEXY. Oh, and at Best in the West, someone had the new MM Angle Compass Launcher.

Hasbro is really making a good turn in the Metal Masters series, excluding the accesories.
noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they still dont have any metal masters in michigan i just checked Smithicide
(May. 30, 2011  12:33 AM)Ink. Wrote: Today, I went to Wal Mart and found a Metal Master Booster for Fury Capricorn and Inferno Sagittario. Yeah, totally digging the tattooed faces. Sagittario's looks smexy. AND TOTALLY DIGGING THE NEW BOX DESIGN. I was careful opening it and taped it back up. I probably won't do it for the starters, but I'm loving the boosters. I really hope that they release the main Beys (Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Stiker, Flame Byxis, etc.) and the Metal Fusion Beys (useful ones like Storm Pegasis and Dark Bull) in Boosters. I also really like it because I can get the cool, useless one's (e.g. the Legend Beys) for like $5. Sadly, I did not see Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Striker, or Thermal Lacerta, but I'm on top of it. I really want to get Thermal Lacerta, SUPER SMEXY. Oh, and at Best in the West, someone had the new MM Angle Compass Launcher.

Hasbro is really making a good turn in the Metal Masters series, excluding the accesories.

that face is smexy and EXTREMLY RED!!!!!!!!!!
I have found thunder libra!!! The video will be uploaded very soon Smile

EDIT: here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15kU7JNP_...ideo_title
(May. 30, 2011  1:49 AM)tman14 Wrote: I have found thunder libra!!! The video will be uploaded very soon Smile

yess another louisisana blader.just saw the reiview.to bad down here we dont have printed faces yet our thunder would be alot cooler huh.but anyway thunder looks like it could be a good defencive wheel.