General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I think the extra weight implies they're slightly more reinforced or something. I dunno. A lot of it is probably a hangover from plastics. That said, as they use the "fixed" molds of wheels, they would have lower breakage, but of course as TT designs the wheels, that's not really a fair measure.

You know the only good part on that bey is R2F, right, Raigeko?
Yeah.
Galaxy is outclassed a lot isn't it?
Yeppers, too light, too weak. Don't bother scratching the paint up by trying to use it. Put the stickers on, throw some parts together and make a pretty display beyblade. Even then, because of it's awkward shape and the fact it's 3-sided, so it only looks decent with 3-sided CW's, most of which look bad on it, it doesn't do very well. Uncertain

Pegasis-II is kinda cool but there's normally something better to use. W105 is like 105 but with the added effect of making you upset they released ANOTHER track at this stupid height, instead of just including 100/90/85 or something else that doesn't suck, every time you look at it.

The clear very light blue face is pretty enough. R2F is rockin'.
(May. 25, 2011  4:25 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  3:09 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  2:05 AM)shotz Wrote: well hasbro mite release beyluancher l/r but it mite look stupid or even be a ripcord
(i have cousin who works for hasbroSmile ) thats wat he told meSmile
I WANT A Beylauncher WITH L/R
Buy a TT one? They're releasing it as a standalone soon.

Omega, yeah, and it lets kids buy more, cos they're cheaper. Puts them in impulse buy range for me. Plus, kids who have one launcher won't need any more, so it has the bonus effect of them needing to produce less starter packs.
Also, I suspect the launchers are the slowest part of the assembly line (due to requiring assembly) hence selling beys alone bypasses that holdup. It's actually great for everyone, really (unless they can't find a launcher)

Beyfan, Hasbro beys are slightly heavier, which means they perform better for most things. In the plastics days, they were also less prone to breakage. I am unsure if that's still the case, but a lot of people seem to think so. Either way, how would you expect us to test it fairly?
no no the Rip Cord Ver. (witch they dont have it) that what im talking about i already have the TT
(May. 25, 2011  1:52 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: no no the Rip Cord Ver. (witch they dont have it) that what im talking about i already have the TT
Ah, so you're hoping to get a L/R with a ripcord. Doubt that Hasbro will make one. But, you never know.
... Why?
They're so weak...
(May. 25, 2011  7:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: I think the extra weight implies they're slightly more reinforced or something. I dunno. A lot of it is probably a hangover from plastics. That said, as they use the "fixed" molds of wheels, they would have lower breakage, but of course as TT designs the wheels, that's not really a fair measure.

You know the only good part on that bey is R2F, right, Raigeko?

In that case, I think BBP has broken the long tradition of Pegasus beys having great tips.
F: D is actually the worst bottom I've heard of(I know, I know)... If there is another generation coming up, I think TT don't mess around with the tips...

Final Drive, the full form of F: D. The name was assigned by TT.

Final Disaster, the full form of F: D. The name was assigned by Janstarblast, just so that even TT think the same. I mean, this is what TT bey manufacturers should say-
"This is the "Final Disaster" we have manufactured. All the other new releases, will have better tips, and its a GUARANTEE".
The whole thing about hasbro not making much money on standalone launchers. Release a bunch of different colors. Problem solved, people will buy em just to get their favorite color.
Well, that's quite correct, Omega. I agree with you. You see, we have those people who use awesome (sometimes weird) color combinations with their rip cord(optional), launcher, and the top part of their launcher.

I think Hasbro's not that bothered about beyblade, you know, they really manufacture a product, and don't care about the colors.... As we all know, some people do repaint their beys and launchers. Yes, Hasbro does have recolored beys, though. Still, I think they might be thinking that they don't require differently colored launchers...

If I were a Bad Boy, as selfish as could be, if I thought only of profit, and finally, if I worked for Hasbro-
"Heh! It does not matter if a launcher is blue or green. A launcher, is always gonna be a launcher, be it blue colored, or green, or red, or just anything!"

You see, launchers are not hand painted, I suppose, so it might require high amounts of money, to change the color in the machine, which actually applies the paint.
They will require to clean the machine, find gallons of different colors, change the colors regularly, etc, etc....
(May. 25, 2011  2:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: ... Why?
They're so weak...
Well, not everyone can launch with string launchers properly. Like my younger cousin. He couldn't get the hang of it, which is why he wasn't using L Drago beys much. He is better now, but he prefers to use the Left LL2.
True, but still... That said, I can't actually use LL2's very well. I think it's torque that's doing it, I forget my physics terms.
(May. 25, 2011  3:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, that's quite correct, Omega. I agree with you. You see, we have those people who use awesome (sometimes weird) color combinations with their rip cord(optional), launcher, and the top part of their launcher.

I think Hasbro's not that bothered about beyblade, you know, they really manufacture a product, and don't care about the colors.... As we all know, some people do repaint their beys and launchers. Yes, Hasbro does have recolored beys, though. Still, I think they might be thinking that they don't require differently colored launchers...

If I were a Bad Boy, as selfish as could be, if I thought only of profit, and finally, if I worked for Hasbro-
"Heh! It does not matter if a launcher is blue or green. A launcher, is always gonna be a launcher, be it blue colored, or green, or red, or just anything!"

You see, launchers are not hand painted, I suppose, so it might require high amounts of money, to change the color in the machine, which actually applies the paint.
They will require to clean the machine, find gallons of different colors, change the colors regularly, etc, etc....

It doesn't require much money making different colors. Just melt down a different color of plastic. I'm sure a place like Hasbro has pounds of scrap plastic they could melt down and turn into launchers.

I'm not exactly sure how well the colors would turn out if they remeleted plastic though, but they could also market them as "eco-friendly" if they recycled the plastic.
Quote taken from Beyblade Facebook:
Quote:Beyblade
Bladers in Canada! Head to the W.O.W tour page to check out details for the Canadian Championships! https://promos.ytv.com/wow/beyblade/tournament.aspx

If you read the Terms and Conditions, within the first few paragraphs it mentions "Each entrant aged twelve (12) years or under must have the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian to enter the Contest..." meaning if you are under 12, parent/guardians permission is needed AND...

If you are over 12, you are allowed to enter AND you do not need parents/guardians permission as they suspect you are grown up enough.

Meaning... No age limit for Hasbro tournaments - Even in these country/world championships.
Lmao Hasbro! So obvious that you're gonna let the veterans come back lol.
Lol here we come.
To dominate.
AGAIN
(Actually I've never been to a tourney, but that's not the point)
(May. 25, 2011  8:08 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Quote taken from Beyblade Facebook:
Quote:Beyblade
Bladers in Canada! Head to the W.O.W tour page to check out details for the Canadian Championships! https://promos.ytv.com/wow/beyblade/tournament.aspx

If you read the Terms and Conditions, within the first few paragraphs it mentions "Each entrant aged twelve (12) years or under must have the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian to enter the Contest..." meaning if you are under 12, parent/guardians permission is needed AND...

If you are over 12, you are allowed to enter AND you do not need parents/guardians permission as they suspect you are grown up enough.

Meaning... No age limit for Hasbro tournaments - Even in these country/world championships.

The very bottom of that page:

Quote:*During each BEYBLADE tournament at each location, the winner would qualify for the Canadian Championships in 2011. Each winner will need to have a parent/guardian sign a waiver in order to collect the child or parent's e-mail address for further details regarding the Canadian Championship in 2011 and the World Championships which follow in 2012. Winners must be between 8-12 years old by the time of each participating country's tournament (qualifiers can be 7 years old of the time of qualifying but have to be 8 years old to participate in the World Championships. Qualifiers can be 12 years old at the time of qualify in but still have to be 12 years old at the World Championships).

There's nothing that says you can't enter I guess, but you can't win.

Back in my day, these YTV tournaments were pretty poorly handled where it wasn't based on first come/first serve but rather luck of the draw in terms of if you're even allowed entry to the tournament. AFAIK the signs from my day had a cap at the age of 14.
Wow, only five years, and considering they do not really plan much until 2012, a lot of people will be just too old.
Quote:*During each BEYBLADE tournament at each location, the winner would qualify for the Canadian Championships in 2011. Each winner will need to have a parent/guardian sign a waiver in order to collect the child or parent's e-mail address for further details regarding the Canadian Championship in 2011 and the World Championships which follow in 2012. Winners must be between 8-12 years old by the time of each participating country's tournament (qualifiers can be 7 years old of the time of qualifying but have to be 8 years old to participate in the World Championships. Qualifiers can be 12 years old at the time of qualify in but still have to be 12 years old at the World Championships).

[/quote]

very vague. Des this mean that if you were to win against an eight year old in the finals, then the eight year old would still go on? There doesn't seem to be a rule against people over 12 participating, it just says against winning
(May. 26, 2011  3:25 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: very vague. Des this mean that if you were to win against an eight year old in the finals, then the eight year old would still go on? There doesn't seem to be a rule against people over 12 participating, it just says against winning

It seems clear enough. Essentially everybody can participate to the qualifying tournaments, but if the winner from each tournament is not between eight and twelve years old, then they cannot go to the championship. I doubt they would take the runner-up in those cases too.
so if i were to enter an im 13 and im 2nd place and the 1st is 12 he wouldnt go on but me?
(May. 26, 2011  3:50 AM)omegazero Wrote: so if i were to enter an im 13 and im 2nd place and the 1st is 12 he wouldnt go on but me?

No, apparently if you're 13 and you win; not even the runner up gets to go to the finals. Its a messed up system
Sorry for being off-topic, but we should have someone that's 12 yrs. old and knows all top-tier combos and have them represent the WBO in the tournaments. I'm too old to go to the finals.
(May. 26, 2011  4:04 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Sorry for being off-topic, but we should have someone that's 12 yrs. old and knows all top-tier combos and have them represent the WBO in the tournaments. I'm too old to go to the finals.

If they are twelve years old, they will probably be thirteen years old by the time the championship happens ...
(May. 26, 2011  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  4:04 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Sorry for being off-topic, but we should have someone that's 12 yrs. old and knows all top-tier combos and have them represent the WBO in the tournaments. I'm too old to go to the finals.

If they are twelve years old, they will probably be thirteen years old by the time the championship happens ...

Whoops, I meant 11. I didn't think it through clearly. Sorry about that.
And yet again we're disappointed with the tourneys. *sigh* Why Hasbro? Why can't you just be cool? Anyways I wonder why they're releasing the beys in such an odd order... I just can't think of any atm.