General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I found some Beyblade Legands at my local five below so they might be at yours in the USA but like o said its a possibility if you don't believe me you can call my local store at 440-716-8215
440? it's in my city! broadview hts, ohio, if i am correct. @[Starorion], am i? if i am, i'm gonna try to pick myself up some in the near future.
might be hard to convince my mom to get me there, but i should be able to do it.
Cool I'm gonna go today I think I called and they still have them in stock
Actually I called them and they never had them Only XTS Electro Tops, as well I called FIve Below stores in Buffalo, NY and the same they only have electro Tops
What ok I bought them a week ago so ok but when I called they said they had them odd?
So if you bought one week ago why would you post that info one week later? wouldn't you think that sharing that info would help other members? what exactly did you buy and for how much?
I don't know I didn't think about it sorry I got rock Leone and twisted tempo tempo for $5 each
Next time would be great if could share that info specially that in the USA barely any regular legends were released.
I know this is off topic but if I win one of your giveaways how do I contact you
Youtube private message watch this video to learn .

Hello Everyone,
Well This is about Beyblade Legends And about their Availability In India.Well I have visited a Lot of Shops in India In various Cities And. Mostly In every Shop I visited Only The Beyblade Metal Fusion And Metal Masters Series Which we released in Legends were available in Every Shop. They Are :-
Beyblade: Metal Fusion
◾BB-28: Storm Pegasus 105RF
◾BB-30: Rock Leone 145WB
◾BB-43: Lightning L-Drago 100HF
◾BB-59: Burn Fireblaze 135MS

Beyblade: Metal Masters
◾BB-70: Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
◾BB-88: Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
◾BB-99: Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
◾BB-104: Twisted Tempo 145WD
Rarely I saw the Beyblade Legends Stadium in very Less Shops,Also saw one or two types of Shogun Steel Beys available like 1 in 10 shops that I visited.

The Product Range That I didn't see available in Beyblade Legends in Shops Are these :-
Beyblade: Metal Fury Hyperblades
◾BB-M28: Omega Dragonis 85XF
◾BB-105: Cosmic Pegasus FGrin
◾BB-106: Fang Leone 130W2D
◾BB-108: L-Drago Destructor FConfused
◾BB-119: Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
◾BB-122: Diablo Nemesis XGrin
And Also there are Some 2 Piece Beyblade Legend Packs And The Beyblade Legends Super Vortex Battle Set that I didn't get to see in any Shop. I saw these In US Online Shopping Website.
Maybe They are yet to release in India or maybe Already Released in India And Beys as well as Production is also over as the Third Generation of Beyblade is already Out And have taken over !!!!
Or if its available In someone City Toy Shops ?? Would Be really grateful to them if they Post about it here Smile
Cheers!!!
Burst.
hey burst which city you're from? i'm from india too.

btw i have seen some Zero-G beys too [Hasbro/Funskool]

Samurai Ifried
Ninja Salamender
Thief Girago
Gardian Leviathan
Pirate Orochi
Baserker Behemoth
Archer Griffen
Pirate Kraken

and as you said pack of 2.

I HEARD HASBRO/FUNSKOOL WILL LAUNCH BEYBLADE METAL FURY LEGENDS THIS YEAR
(Jan. 20, 2016  9:18 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: hey burst which city you're from? i'm from india too.

Samurai Ifried
Ninja Salamender
Thief Girago
Gardian Leviathan
Pirate Orochi
Baserker Behemoth
Archer Wyvang
Pirate Kraken

Did you really find an Archer Wyvang made by Hasbro/Funskool or were you really referring to Archer Gryph/Griffin?
(Jan. 20, 2016  5:43 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2016  9:18 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: hey burst which city you're from? i'm from india too.

Samurai Ifried
Ninja Salamender
Thief Girago
Gardian Leviathan
Pirate Orochi
Baserker Behemoth
Archer Wyvang
Pirate Kraken

Did you really find an Archer Wyvang made by Hasbro/Funskool or were you really referring to Archer Gryph/Griffin?

I think he wants to say Archer Gryph because I also live in India and I haven't seen itTongue_out_wink
(Jan. 21, 2016  10:21 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2016  5:43 PM)Momohimi Wrote:

Samurai Ifried
Ninja Salamender
Thief Girago
Gardian Leviathan
Pirate Orochi
Baserker Behemoth
Archer Wyvang
Pirate Kraken

I think he wants to say Archer Gryph because I also live in India and I haven't seen itTongue_out_wink

lol sorry it was typo

Samurai Ifried
Ninja Salamender
Thief Girago
Gardian Leviathan
Pirate Orochi
Baserker Behemoth
Archer Griffen
Pirate Kraken

Hello,
I am basically from Delhi. Shogun Steel is still available. That's really good actually here because I am not able to see even Shogun Steel Retail Pack. Yea i also saw the pack of 2 of Shogun steel but that was like a 1 out of 15 to 20 Stores having it.
and now if we go i am sure it would be have been Sold out. Only Legends are available that too Rock Leone, Burn Fireblaze, Hades Kerbecs And Storm Pegasus.
Rarely I see Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago And Galaxy Pegasus.
Hey what about Samurai Pegasus?? ( After checking many stores not even one)
FIREFIRE Wrote:I HEARD HASBRO/FUNSKOOL WILL LAUNCH BEYBLADE METAL FURY LEGENDS THIS YEAR
Oh that's good any Ideas by when or something ?? But lets hope so its this year Only.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
From Hasbro's NY Toy Fair presentation:

[Image: hMVgl6B.png]

Beyblade Burst's major western push will be in 2017, but it sounds like a soft launch is planned for later this year.
(Feb. 12, 2016  7:10 PM)To Wrote: From Hasbro's NY Toy Fair presentation:

[Image: hMVgl6B.png]

Beyblade Burst's major western push will be in 2017, but it sounds like a soft launch is planned for later this year.
Hey To,
Thanks for the News. Nice to see the Logo with The Hasbro Logo Above.
By the way there's already a discussion about Burst Hasbro official logo going on.
Here's the link though :- https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...led?page=3
It would be really nice to see a Event By Hasbro For releasing Burst This Year.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I didn't know that thread existed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well, at least there's a release window and a confirmed western partner now.
Well that solves the mystery of who's releasing them in the US!
(Feb. 12, 2016  8:01 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Well that solves the mystery of who's releasing them in the US!
Aren't you going Monday to the private showroom with Hasbro?

If so ask them when is the release date, normally when they say Fall means Mid Summer at least for the previous releases. It's important to know if they are going to have a beylogger system like Takara Tomy or they are going to come up with a cheap solution.

Good Luck
Burst isn't mentioned in Hasbro's Toy Fair press release, so I'm not sure it has a presence on this year's show floor. If that's the case, don't expect specifics on individual products or an exact release window. Their mention of it in the presentation was extremely brief because it's a line they predominantly view as starting in 2017.

While Beyblade has historically launched in the Spring/Summer season in the west, that's probably cutting it a bit too close to when Burst's anime hits Japanese TV. Hasbro might follow what happened to Yo-Kai Watch last year. That had the show hit TV in October and the toys start to trickle into retail in late November/early December. Hasbro said Yo-Kai Watch was a 2016 product line for them, so the parallels are there.