General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Well so far it has been confirmed that "Spring 2014 sees even more next-level innovation with BeyRaiderz Shogun, a vehicle based battling system which revolutionizes the traditional Beyblade play pattern." as stated by press release. Also it is to have a toyline. So because of this i'm curious to find out more about this series even if it is a spin-off. Here is the link for more info.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/BeyRaiderz_Shogun
(Jun. 02, 2013  9:26 PM)Zyro Kurogane Wrote: Well so far it has been confirmed that "Spring 2014 sees even more next-level innovation with BeyRaiderz Shogun, a vehicle based battling system which revolutionizes the traditional Beyblade play pattern." as stated by press release. Also it is to have a toyline. So because of this i'm curious to find out more about this series even if it is a spin-off.

There is not any info out yet, besides what you just posted. Considering it comes out in 2014, no info, haha
Yeah, pretty sure we were talking about this a few pages back, too. It'll probably be another year before any new information comes out haha
I haven't seen hyperblades since February. Stores have had no shipments in my area.
(Jun. 03, 2013  7:49 PM)Haspro Wrote: I haven't seen hyperblades since February. Stores have had no shipments in my area.

im having the same situation here. did they discontinue or something?
(Jun. 03, 2013  9:27 PM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  7:49 PM)Haspro Wrote: I haven't seen hyperblades since February. Stores have had no shipments in my area.

im having the same situation here. did they discontinue or something?

They're probably just clearing them out for Shogun Steel products for the Fall.

I'm having the same problem here too, no Hyperblades, Spark FX double packs, or anything. Nada.
Man, I really wanted the double packs too... Unless they do another mass shipment I don't think I'll ever see that Befall the Ripper I've been wanting in stores Unhappy

The flip side of this is this shows lots of people are buying Beyblades, which is good!!
That might not be true, because Hyperblades haven't been seen near me either. Also, I haven't even seen any of the double packs. Unhappy
In the UK where I am we haven't even got hyperblades yet. We're still on earliest of the cheapo 4D and the early spark FX beys like Duo Uranus (I refuse to call it ice titan), L drago Guardian and Death Quetz. I can't wait for hyperblades. I'm getting like 3 phantom orions. Shame that hasbro never released the proper Duo since Duo better than Phantom but more expensive so a hasbro release would have been much appreciated by all. Same with Death Quetz. Cheap RDFs would have been awesome. Also the store where I go is small so they only have a tiny bit and no double packs. I might go to a toysrus though to see whether there's anything better there since they'll get stuff sooner than a small toy store.
That sucks because i see them in walmart alot in buffalo but i dont think theres many bladers here so maybe the hyperblade stock didnt go down
so i went to toys r us today, and i asked a woman if they maybe had hyperblades in the back. after checking, she said no, they were being discontinued.
(Jun. 05, 2013  5:17 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: so i went to toys r us today, and i asked a woman if they maybe had hyperblades in the back. after checking, she said no, they were being discontinued.

Probably just because Shogun Steel is coming very soon ...
I was looking for the new ZG episodes today and saw that someone found shogun steel. Here is a link. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BmsC5LrWj6Q .If the link doesn't work go to youtube and type in shogun steel found and select today.
Damn. This is it guys. All of the No-Hypblades are explained. Shogun Steel is here.
That's cool. I wonder where that kid found those.
Holy...
Going to have to check my local TRU asap. But really...already?
Well, its Metal Fury again. Mid-June. Hopefully, like the last time, I'll get some soon!
I'm hoping we see them soon. The Beyblade section in our local stores has been trimming down for a while now!
Wait a minute how could they just stop selling hyperblades there they haven't even released all of the 4d beys yet
Its the company's decision. They don't need to, it was what hardcore fans wanted. If you really want them, then just order them. Its the only answer.
Im going to toys r us and seeing if they still have hyperblades and and if theu havee shogun yet
Whoa, if they've seriously pushed out Shogun Steel already I'm thinking there won't be any more waves of Hyperblades at all, sad day! That was a limited run if I've ever seen one!

Then again, they have only released the stadium set; correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Hyperblades stadium set show up in stores a good bit before the Hyperblades themselves?
Yes it did, I saw it before I saw Hyperblades. I didn't see hyperblades until weeks later.
Luckily for me I got all the hyperblade I needed, I'm getting the 3 packs of shogun steel instead of paying for a bunch when I could get them for maybe even cheaper. I just need to know if the ones in the three pack are good, I'm not sure is Dragooon is in either or.
Come On!!! I still need BGrin and Flash(I don't have the money anyway and the nearby TRU is barely decent but still) IT'S NOT FAIR