General GFX Thread

Its quite nice but on the left theres too much white covering the render imo.
To me the text seems to be the focal point (since too much of the render is covered).
The text is really nice though ;p
Thanks! the shine effect is credited to Ra Marcus of GI, his tuts are great!

hmm gonna shave the border a bit then
Izuma Inzori, you need to be told that you make all of your Beyblades spin way too fast. If the animation was actually faster so that it would be as smooth as a Beyblade spinning in real life, that would be better at least, but right now everything you do is just asking for seizures to happen to someone. It is really agitating.
so sorry Kai-V, I'll work on smoothing my animations!
Anyone up for a battle? I'm bored We'll do it on your conditions
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Graphics...re-for-War

Don't use this thread. There's already an existing thread for battles. :\
hope this is nice XD
[Image: Izuma-Inzori-Sig-151.gif]
CnCs please
That is your best sig yet. I like it Smile
(Oct. 05, 2011  12:41 AM)Sparta Wrote: Made a few edits to my original GIMP sig...

Please feel free to C+C!

[Image: dtksig.png]
really sorry on my comment with the GFX battle Joyful_3
the BG is too plain
[Image: staburst%252520bw2%252520.jpg]

[Image: TV%2525202.jpg]

These are what I just spent the last hour making. The first one is the sig i will use in a bit, the second is my official but not licensed logo. Believe it or not, the logo was made in paint (eye) then finished in photoshop.

Of course Tageka isn't my real last name, but it is my self given Japanese last name.
(Oct. 05, 2011  7:51 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
[Image: staburst%252520bw2%252520.jpg]

[Image: TV%2525202.jpg]

These are what I just spent the last hour making. The first one is the sig i will use in a bit, the second is my official but not licensed logo. Believe it or not, the logo was made in paint (eye) then finished in photoshop.

Of course Tageka isn't my real last name, but it is my self given Japanese last name.

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!! LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!

EDIT: new GFX, changed some stuff here, CnCs please!
[Image: Izuma-Inzori-Sig-161.gif]

for some reason, i am not content with the results, help me figure out whats wrong please!
I dislike the order a lot it makes a bad effect it is better wih a normale border and dont use scanlines the text is badly placed and i dont like the black in whit it needs more color
i agree, the border is kindda off, will have to fix that. scan lines.......... will get rid off, and B&W, thats my style, B&W XD, will add some blue for effects

NEW SIGGY!

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig171.png]

i am sooo liking this one, CnCs please!
Nice, the blue looks awesome. The text still needs to be put closer to the focal point (the render) and put the line effect behind the render and to the right a bit. Apart from that its great!
hmm, I like it like what it is but it never hurts to try

EDIT, here is the edited sig
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig172.png]

Yeah, it looks better now SDC, thanks!
(Oct. 05, 2011  1:19 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: hmm, I like it like what it is but it never hurts to try

EDIT, here is the edited sig
[Image: IzumaInzoriSig172.png]

Yeah, it looks better now SDC, thanks!
Your welcome, glad I could help Smile. But that annoying text still needs work Confused Try placing it so it sits on the border, not over it. Or try the type of effect I have in my sig, with the name then the line. But apart from that it is looking epic dude!

(Oct. 05, 2011  1:28 PM)TanithElite Wrote: Here is a sig I made [Image: 30ic77n.png]
It's ok, the Hulk needs more blending into the background and the text needs to be closer to the render. The signature in general just seems too, simple. It is missing something. Maybe the render needs to be bigger to fill more space?
hmmm, lema see, hows this?

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig173.png]

CnCs?
try it with a 2px border i thing it will look better
hmmmmm, the problem is, i dunno how to make a 2px border XD i only know how to do these kindXD
you see those borders are premade so no one good a GFX uses them because they dont use anything like picnik you should realy on just PS and for the border i jsut do it manually i forgot how to but just brush the sides
(Oct. 05, 2011  1:45 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: hmmm, lema see, hows this?

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig173.png]

CnCs?

Good think you tried something off-B/W. This is just awesome, really nice. Text needs a little more work - it is still distracting from Variares (it looks awesome in this sig, but the text is ruining the focal-point). Reduce the size of the text and the line, they look huge and ugly. And the light-source (right side of Variares) is too strong (it is almost blinding and distracting), blend it a little bit.

Once again, it is awesome. Nice start, off from the B/W style.
Xyo, i made the border from scratch.........

@Challenge! Thanks. i'll resize the text and reduce the lens flare on the ares
That sort of signature is really 2003, hah. Still, I prefer seeing such old styles than everyone going for the same style because apparently the graphics world thinks that it is the only and best style yet when that is completely false.
(Oct. 05, 2011  2:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That sort of signature is really 2003, hah. Still, I prefer seeing such old styles than everyone going for the same style because apparently the graphics world thinks that it is the only and best style yet when that is completely false.

REALLY!? Thanks Kai-V!
I'm soo retro XD

heres the newer version of the sig, had to toy around with it.

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig174.png]

if you want to see my new pen-tooling skillz, here it is (Click to View)
and Kai-V, a question, what makes my sig a 2003 style?