General GFX Thread

Text here is distracting too, Izuma. Though I like the font, what's the name?
Tele-Marines, hmm overall? gonna fix the text now

hows it now?
[Image: IzumaInzorisSig134.png]
how do i adjust the smudge settings in PS?
Open up the brush window, with the smudge tool selected, (Window>Brushes) and click the brush tab. Put smoothing on and mess around with shape dynamics and scattering. Many smudge tuts will tell you what settings to use

Another smudge tag (also on previous page):
[Image: 35i7p20.png]
CnC as usual.
Fix your text. Its distracting
(Oct. 04, 2011  7:37 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Tele-Marines, hmm overall? gonna fix the text now

hows it now?

Thanks. It's still distracting. You need to blend it more with the BG and make that Beyblade stand-out more in there. Overall, it has low-quality - what's mainly causing that?, the top-left part of the sig; bad cut Facebolt.

Sorry if I was rude in anyway.
(Oct. 04, 2011  2:47 PM)Challenge! Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  7:37 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Tele-Marines, hmm overall? gonna fix the text now

hows it now?

Thanks. It's still distracting. You need to blend it more with the BG and make that Beyblade stand-out more in there. Overall, it has low-quality - what's mainly causing that?, the top-left part of the sig; bad cut Facebolt.

Sorry if I was rude in anyway. - YOU ARE NOT RUDE, YOU ARE A HELP!!!!!!!!
No problem, you are only helping me, and should i get rid of the FB? gonna have to work on it tomorrow, cya and thanks
Don't, if you do, you will have to edit that part and make a detailed BG, or the that part would be monotonous - especially because of this style. So just get clean-cut facebolt or edit this one.

Actually, this sig will look more better with a clean facebolt - don't remove it.
If you can, remove the black part around the facebolt and blend it well
Anyone up for a pokemon GFX battle? it would be nice practice for me.
One-on-one? I'll battle you!
I was thinking 4 or 5 entrants. Taj12 wants to enter as well.
Pokemon? OK! I wanna enter!
Sparta and DeX:
Here are the conditions for the battle. (InfiniteLibra PMed me them):
InfiniteLibra Wrote:ThemeTongue_outokemon
Entrants:5
Size:No Restrictions
Animations:No
Am I able to participate? I would very much like to do so Smile
I suppose so, but its up to InfiniteLibra
Anyways, a pokemon sig I tried:
[Image: asieb.png]
CnC please
neat color mixing if you get what i mean
(Oct. 05, 2011  12:23 AM)taj12 Wrote: I suppose so, but its up to InfiniteLibra
CnC please
It is your best so far! Keep it going!
But, you need to learn more on depth. Open your PSD, hit Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E, then it should apply image. Now, Filter>Blur> Gaussian Blur, then blur at .6-1 pixels. Now erase around the focal.(The face and SOME of the body of the pokemon) Now apply image again. And use the burn tool a little bit on the background, and were you lighting isn't. I'll show you in a bit.
CnC please
Great, the text is a bit weird though Confused I like the cloud effect but the stings are just a bit off, they don't look right.
Anyone want to CnC on my current sig?
Made a few edits to my original GIMP sig...

Please feel free to C+C!

[Image: dtksig.png]
getting better! and i think that maybe you made it B&W from my style eh? also make the text smaller
(Oct. 05, 2011  12:34 AM)othellog Wrote:
CnC please
It is your best so far! Keep it going!
But, you need to learn more on depth. Open your PSD, hit Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E, then it should apply image. Now, Filter>Blur> Gaussian Blur, then blur at .6-1 pixels. Now erase around the focal.(The face and SOME of the body of the pokemon) Now apply image again. And use the burn tool a little bit on the background, and were you lighting isn't. I'll show you in a bit.
I tried the burn tool and looks better although the Grassian Blur looks more flat. It pretty much kills the C4D around dialga. Thanks though

(Oct. 05, 2011  12:38 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
CnC please
Great, the text is a bit weird though Confused I like the cloud effect but the stings are just a bit off, they don't look right.
Anyone want to CnC on my current sig?
Thanks, but what do you mean by stings? And with the text, I just put black text on soft light
Taj

Ya, I noticed that too. It didn't work will. But dude, really nice work, you're really improving. All thanks to GI!
Hey, do you want to battle me on GI?
just tried a tut and added my own effects

[Image: Izuma-Inzori-Sig-141.gif]

CnCs please

I think i am starting to develop a style of B&W ehh?