General GFX Thread

It will include about 20 High Quality Avatars of both Bakuten Shoot and MFB: (Click to View)
It has a special avatar of Kai, which isn't in the pack.

(the picture is like that because I made it to put it on my blog)

I will share the pack when I'm done making all the avatars here, and everywhere (lol).
Hello everyone!
My name is IsamuOkada! (<username not real name)
I use PhotoshopCS5. I have been using it for 5 years and I still can't do anything good! Tongue_out

Anyway...here is my first vector signature. I used a tutorial by CobraGFX on DeviantArt and added a few things.
CnC?
[Image: fm13dd.png]

Thanks! (to whoever CnC)

EDIT: Yes it has a white border...
Hey, another GFXer! Cool!

Personally, I think it'd be better if you removed the texture from the back though, or picked a higher quality one. Maybe a paper texture? Also, who's that character? Looks Soul Eater-esque, but I can't recognize who it is Uncertain
Thanks!
I couldn't decide to leave it be or add the texture.
It's Soul from Soul Eater...so your right!
Yeah, I though so because of the hair. But the outfit threw me off.
I just made this for RowDog. And I didn't use a tutorial for this Grin
[Image: OayPh.png]
CnC please
good background, i like the faded ghastly and the scythe like effect on the real focus is good, no distractions from the focal, but try to move it a bit to the left and put some more ghastlys/ghasltlies
*cough cough* my new sig

[Image: IzumaInzorisSig131-1.png]
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:03 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I just made this for RowDog. And I didn't use a tutorial for this Grin
[Image: OayPh.png]
CnC please
With my help and directions. Now I'll make the rest of them SDC and I'm not giving you credit for the Bug slide considering I ordered you around to do everything when you stole the laptop off of me when I could have done it by myself.

(Oct. 03, 2011  4:45 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: *cough cough* my new sig

*Image Removed*
Nice, better than your other ones. You only need one render though, tehre are too many focal points. And the text doesn't need to be so big. I like your style though, it's unique.

(Oct. 03, 2011  6:16 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:03 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I just made this for RowDog. And I didn't use a tutorial for this Grin
*Image Removed*
CnC please
With my help and directions. Now I'll make the rest of them SDC and I'm not giving you credit for the Bug slide considering I ordered you around to do everything when you stole the laptop off of me when I could have done it by myself.
Hey, you didn't even know how to add a border to an image Confused But yes, you did help a bit. I came up with the concept and everything for the this one, you came up with the concept for the second one and I just made it.

Now, I made a new sig! This is probably one of my best ones (I think anyway)
[Image: h2MCf.png]
I tried to have a shot at that cool text that people like othellog are doing, but it isn't easy in GIMP so I changed it a bit. Please CnC
(Oct. 03, 2011  6:54 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  4:45 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: *cough cough* my new sig

*Image Removed*
Nice, better than your other ones. You only need one render though, tehre are too many focal points. And the text doesn't need to be so big. I like your style though, it's unique.

I like the sig, nice effects on the text, blending is nice too. Thanks, gonna edit that on my iPad and re-Upload that. I am also on my iPad ATM. I hate typing on it

Edit: I kindda added some effects to your current sig
[Image: 9C657497.jpg]

And thanks for saying that I have a unique style
Cool! What app did you use to edit it? It looks great but I think I'll stay with my current one.
Oh, and your welcome
I used Snapbucket, has a LOT of effects and is for free, I have 2 full folders on my iPad dedicated to GFxing

New stuff[Image: 8010D595.jpg]

[Image: 6F5F35B6.jpg]

CnCs please
@SDamonCronous: Can you please tell me how you made that BG in your new sig, mainly the lines that go from the top right to the bottom left?
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:37 AM)taj12 Wrote: @SDamonCronous: Can you please tell me how you made that BG in your new sig, mainly the lines that go from the top right to the bottom left?
I got my render, duplicated it twice and smudged it in a diagonal direction. I then added a C4D that is on the same angle as the smudge and added a fractal.

EDIT: I was just posting on threads and this happened. I never realised I posted so much in this forum:
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:17 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Cool! What app did you use to edit it? It looks great but I think I'll stay with my current one.
Oh, and your welcome
the smudging has too much strength (settings) and makes it look liek that try soft brush or just normal btw how do i adjust strength (smduge settings in CS5?)
new siggy, upgrade of the current one

[Image: IzumaInzorisSig132.png]

CnCs Please!
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:02 PM)Xyo Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:17 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Cool! What app did you use to edit it? It looks great but I think I'll stay with my current one.
Oh, and your welcome
the smudging has too much strength (settings) and makes it look liek that try soft brush or just normal btw how do i adjust strength (smduge settings in CS5?)

I usually use 50-80% strength for smudging with a chalk or hard brush. It pretty much does the work.
(Oct. 03, 2011  4:26 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: new siggy, upgrade of the current one

CnCs Please!

looks like a downgrade actually haha
uhm, the text is hard to read and distracting; and it doesnt look like it's been put together awfully well ...
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:48 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:37 AM)taj12 Wrote: @SDamonCronous: Can you please tell me how you made that BG in your new sig, mainly the lines that go from the top right to the bottom left?
I got my render, duplicated it twice and blurred it in a diagonal direction. I then added a C4D that is on the same angle as the blur and added a fractal.

EDIT: I was just posting on threads and this happened. I never realised I posted so much in this forum:

Thanks, all though what is a fractal?
EDIT: Also, what blur settings did you use and are you sure you didn't mean smudge?

Just regarding smudging, how do you make the edges of the brush strokes visible? When ever I smudge, the brush strokes seem to merge. I've tried going filter>sharpen>sharpen but it still doesn't work well
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:44 PM)blah Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  4:26 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: new siggy, upgrade of the current one

CnCs Please!

looks like a downgrade actually haha
uhm, the text is hard to read and distracting; and it doesnt look like it's been put together awfully well ...

hmmmmm. ok, will change some stuff and re=post it again. thanks for the CnCs!
Another shot at smudging and blending:
[Image: 35i7p20.png]
CnC as usual, please
(Oct. 04, 2011  3:41 AM)taj12 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  10:48 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
I got my render, duplicated it twice and blurred it in a diagonal direction. I then added a C4D that is on the same angle as the blur and added a fractal.

Thanks, all though what is a fractal?
EDIT: Also, what blur settings did you use and are you sure you didn't mean smudge?

Just regarding smudging, how do you make the edges of the brush strokes visible? When ever I smudge, the brush strokes seem to merge. I've tried going filter>sharpen>sharpen but it still doesn't work well
Well, a
Wikipedia Wrote:fractal is "a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced-size copy of the whole"
like this: http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/1...T0MM1v.jpg

Yes, sorry I meant smudge. In GIMP I just use the smudge tool with default settings normally (Scale = 1.00, Rate 50%, No Jitter and No Fade Out). Maybe you have the 'Fade Out' option ticked, if not try tricking the 'Hard Edge' option.
Been working on this for a while:
[Image: All.png]

This post is huge, and explains everything (descriptions, credits, download link, preview, and more):
http://dms-artwork.blogspot.com/2011/10/...ack-1.html
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool!!!!!!! teach me!!!!!! XD

Update, hows this one?

[Image: IzumaInzorisSig133.png]
CnCs please, i hope blah thinks this is better XD