General GFX Thread

(Oct. 05, 2011  2:47 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: and Kai-V, a question, what makes my sig a 2003 style?

It is just the sort of signature that used to be done around 2003, I have not seen many since. Just that kind of border, the pattern, the style of text, etc.
Wow, I see, thanks a lot! hmmmm, so my style is the retro ehh?
Not exactly - 2003s weren't 'Retro'. Anyway, the new one's text is kinda okay, but you messed up too.
Try using the same clear Variares render but move it a little bit at right in the new one (not in the center).

Haha, I'm not good with the Pen-tool that much.
(Oct. 05, 2011  2:18 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Xyo, i made the border from scratch.........

@Challenge! Thanks. i'll resize the text and reduce the lens flare on the ares
Sorry Joyful_3
and here
[Image: di-9N36.png]

I love that render! I've used it before....
i can make sigs i just dont know how to put them intoa url. can someone plz help me? i use paint.net and pixlr.com
Photobucket or imageshack
thanks
My first spinning animation

[Image: rayu.gif]
Spinning, eh? Pretty cool, but maybe when you improve you can try to make it longer and a bit faster...

Speaking of which, I watched tutorials and asked and still can't figure out how to do them Uncertain. I use GIMP, so any ideas?
SDamon posted the gimp way that is waht i followed
(Oct. 06, 2011  1:56 AM)Sparta Wrote: Spinning, eh? Pretty cool, but maybe when you improve you can try to make it longer and a bit faster...

Speaking of which, I watched tutorials and asked and still can't figure out how to do them Uncertain. I use GIMP, so any ideas?
(Oct. 06, 2011  1:59 AM)Flaming Ariesâ„¢ Wrote: SDamon posted the gimp way that is waht i followed
Hey, people used my tutorial Grin! I feel special! I think its a few pages back, give me a minute to find it...

EDIT: ...Umm, this is kinda embarrassing but I can't find my own tutorial in this thread. Do you remember what page it was on Flame? I have gone through about 20 pages backwards and still can't find it Unhappy

(Sep. 18, 2011  4:58 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Follow these steps:
  1. Apply a Radial Blur
  2. Dupliacte the layer 4 times
  3. Rotate the first layer 90 degrees, second layer 180 degrees and third 240 degrees
  4. Save the image as an animation and done! A spinning animation.
If you need more help PM me.

This one?
That's it! Alright, thanks SDC and ND. I'm gonna give it a try and post the result in a minute.

Hey..think you can make it more detailed? Like, what kind of animation?

And there was no radial blur...do you mean a gaussian blur?
Hello designers! If you guys are looking for indepth, quality cnc on your sigs (plus the ability to post a new thread for each new sig you make - and not having it get lost in this thread of many pages) - I highly encourage you to make an account on Guildinn. I know a few members have registered there already and I'm sure they can attest to the quality of the site.
I'm not some person randomly looking for hits or for advertisement or anything like that. I genuinely want you all to see what the board has to offer in terms of quality designers, tutorials of all levels, piles of resources, etc.
I've gone through 10 pages or so on this board and feel like some of you guys are ready to take it to the next level - a board that is 100% focused on gfx.
Stop by and give it a try!

You guys have a nice graphics section here. I will probably be stopping by here from time to time to hopefully give some cnc where I can! Smile
(Oct. 06, 2011  2:52 AM)Glass! Wrote: Hello designers! If you guys are looking for indepth, quality cnc on your sigs (plus the ability to post a new thread for each new sig you make - and not having it get lost in this thread of many pages) - I highly encourage you to make an account on Guildinn. I know a few members have registered there already and I'm sure they can attest to the quality of the site.
I'm not some person randomly looking for hits or for advertisement or anything like that. I genuinely want you all to see what the board has to offer in terms of quality designers, tutorials of all levels, piles of resources, etc.
I've gone through 10 pages or so on this board and feel like some of you guys are ready to take it to the next level - a board that is 100% focused on gfx.

You guys have a nice graphics section here. I will probably be stopping by here from time to time to hopefully give some cnc where I can! Smile

Already on one, dude. But I'll possibly join to see what GI has to offer.
Everyone is totally free to make their own topic for their work where they can post all their avatars and signatures to show here. I made one myself ...
(Oct. 06, 2011  2:59 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Already on one, dude. But I'll possibly join to see what GI has to offer.

Haha. gfxforums.net. I have been around the gfx scene for quite some time now and still feel that nothing compares to the GI community and it's focus on individual improvement.
(Oct. 06, 2011  2:52 AM)Glass! Wrote: Hello designers! If you guys are looking for indepth, quality cnc on your sigs (plus the ability to post a new thread for each new sig you make - and not having it get lost in this thread of many pages) - I highly encourage you to make an account on Guildinn. I know a few members have registered there already and I'm sure they can attest to the quality of the site.

Seems very interesting, I may check it out, even though I am on a few gfx forums.
I am in remorse due to Steve Job's death.

So, would anyone be willing to make me a Steve Jobs signature? One including his living years (1955-2011) and some cool patterns.

If I want anyone in general, I want Vintage to make it. I have seen requests here.. so.. yes..
(Oct. 05, 2011  2:47 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote:
if you want to see my new pen-tooling skillz, here it is (Click to View)

Can you please make a tut on how to make all those pen stokes. I can't seem to do something that complex.

(Oct. 06, 2011  4:17 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I am in remorse due to Steve Job's death.

So, would anyone be willing to make me a Steve Jobs signature? One including his living years (1955-2011) and some cool patterns.

If I want anyone in general, I want Vintage to make it. I have seen requests here.. so.. yes..
Wait; He's DEAD?! NO! NOT HIM! TAKE BILL GATES INSTEAD!
Sure, I'll make one for you. Give me a day or two.

(Oct. 06, 2011  2:40 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  4:58 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Follow these steps:
  1. Apply a Radial Blur
  2. Dupliacte the layer 4 times
  3. Rotate the first layer 90 degrees, second layer 180 degrees and third 240 degrees
  4. Save the image as an animation and done! A spinning animation.
If you need more help PM me.

This one?
No, I made a full one with screenshots and everything, I defiantly posted it but it vanished.
yeah, he died........... RIP.........

@ taj12, you just need to have a flow, i cant make a tut, check GI for it.

EDIT: NEw SIG

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig181.png]

CnCs Please!
New siggy, this time tried using the Pen tool to 'wrap' around the render, didnt go so well

[Image: IzumaInzoriSig191.png]
CnCs as always please!

and so sorry for the double post
The combination of colours now does not match at all.