General GFX Thread

(Oct. 07, 2011  4:48 PM)Medz Wrote: I like the style that you put both of the sprites in and the background is nice though it's not very fitting. I used to do some animations myself a few years back, may get into it again. Sprite battles that is.

I tried to give it that Arcade Game look, but a bit more advanced looking than that. The BG is a stadium with Barbed wires and Meteors. lol Yeah kinda off, but it's creative. Thanks.

(Oct. 08, 2011  3:12 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: EDIT: And can someone please CnC my current sig?

I see a minor bug in layers around the text, yes, there's a cut-off white layer. I like the color scheme, but the both colors in the BG needs their brightness/contrast to be set properly, they look monotonous. Besides this stuff, I like it, it's not bad.

Fix the things I mentioned, it's worth using it for weeks. Good luck.
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:34 AM)Challenge! Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  4:48 PM)Medz Wrote: I like the style that you put both of the sprites in and the background is nice though it's not very fitting. I used to do some animations myself a few years back, may get into it again. Sprite battles that is.

I tried to give it that Arcade Game look, but a bit more advanced looking than that. The BG is a stadium with Barbed wires and Meteors. lol Yeah kinda off, but it's creative. Thanks.

(Oct. 08, 2011  3:12 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: EDIT: And can someone please CnC my current sig?

I see a minor bug in layers around the text, yes, there's a cut-off white layer. I like the color scheme, but the both colors in the BG needs their brightness/contrast to be set properly, they look monotonous. Besides this stuff, I like it, it's not bad.

Fix the things I mentioned, it's worth using it for weeks. Good luck.
Thanks, I'll fix that.
SDamon, I liked the one before with the same render better. The smudging was nicer; care to post it here?
othellog, do you mind if I use your Eminem signature?
(Oct. 07, 2011  5:38 AM)BladerOfLegend Wrote: Im new to making GFX and im not very good, could someone tell me how I can make these better? And I use Paint.net and GIMP but im terrible with GIMP. (dont know how to use it)
and i've got others just I dont know how many pics your allowed to post (if theres a limit)
and also how do you upload a GIF, I made 3 animated sigs but I dont know how to upload them, can somebody help?
say me hw u do ur background
can u say me?
The first one seems to be a premade background, probably a resized C4D. The second would mostly likely be dark color lines with white outlines multiplied a few times with blend changes and the third is your basic motion blur.
This is how I made it with Paint.net.
2nd Background

3rd Background I forgot...
Hey guys, I made a new signature. I just finished watching the season final of Fullmetal Alchemist Brootherhood and got inspired by the death of Old Man Fu. He was a true ninja...
[Image: nDhj7.png]
CnC please

(Oct. 08, 2011  4:10 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: SDamon, I liked the one before with the same render better. The smudging was nicer; care to post it here?
This is it right?
[Image: 0urnp.png]

BladerOfLegend that 3rd one is easy XD

If I'm not mistaking, Render>Clouds>Blur>Motion Blur and tada!

@SD 3 focus isn't good, your current one is better XD
try laying the shadows on the render
I'm going to try to make a few GFX, but I'm not sure what to use. I'm looking for something that's easy for someone completely new to use, and produces somewhat decent results.
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:01 AM)othellog Wrote: Hey, what do you guys and gals think of this?
[Image: eminemk.png]
CnC please. Tongue_out
Can you tell me how you made those lines on the left?
Pen tool skillz.
No, i mean the thicker ones that slant towards the render
I can almost guarantee that was a brush pack. Erm, at least it seems to be...

Yeah, blend tool and brush pack I'd say.
No dude they are C4D's.
Taj, look around GI to find them.
I just made this:
[Image: bleachu.png]

What do you guys think of it.
Just trying out a new style, chillen.
(Oct. 09, 2011  2:07 AM)othellog Wrote: No dude they are C4D's.
Taj, look around GI to find them.

Can you link me pls ?
As soon as you comment on my sig...
lol, I'm joking, but you should do that.
There is a whole resource section on GI. But, here is a really good pack made by glass:
http://www.guildinn.com/forum/misc/18947...k-1-a.html
(Oct. 09, 2011  5:09 AM)othellog Wrote: I just made this:
[Image: bleachu.png]

What do you guys think of it.
Just trying out a new style, chillen.
What style exactly? I remeber you reffering to riot, but what was his style?
Anyways, I like your peen tooling and light source, but like you said the render choice is weird

(Oct. 09, 2011  5:22 AM)othellog Wrote: As soon as you comment on my sig...
lol, I'm joking, but you should do that.
There is a whole resource section on GI. But, here is a really good pack made by glass:
http://www.guildinn.com/forum/misc/18947...k-1-a.html
Thanks, downloading ASAP.
EDIT: Just checked it out. IT is awesome

I think it's great! The colors are great together, and it blends really well!

By the way, you need to come back to Tempo...
(Oct. 09, 2011  4:47 PM)TITAN Wrote: I think it's great! The colors are great together, and it blends really well!

By the way, you need to come back to Tempo...
Why thank you!
And to the second part: Oh man, I forget about that site...
Like I said in my last post im not very good at this but I've made a new sig...[Image: Awesome.png]
stop Expanding pics!

text is bad, background seems stock, not really helpful for a beginner. try to make your own backgrounds next time.

I needed that sora render... I'll find it tough XD