Belleville Park
340 Belleville Ave, Belleville NJ
  Meet at the parkat 340 Belleville Ave.
12:00PM on 08/17/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Deck

Up to three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with Bladers switching between them.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Garden State Kaisen Day 1:

[Image: AD_4nXd2Kd4JQjhJJClgk5X1GI2CIweoRjgiUeww...Tl7uLPzEow]

Hosted by Bladerdoc

Saturday, August 17th 2024
Rain Date: August 24th, 2024

Format: Beyblade X

THIS EVENT WILL BE SPONSORED BY BEYS&BRICKS

(Prizes are revealed at the bottom of the page)

TOURNAMENT INFO

Kicking off GSK we are starting up with the hottest format out right now, The RNG syst- I mean uhhhh……. X!

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

First Stage Points:
  • First Stage Matches are played to 5 points for this Tournament.

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 36 PLAYERS

Participant Cap

While everyone will be welcome to spectate, there will be a participant cap of 32 Players.

How to Join this Tournament?
Simply click the "Join Tournament" button above to secure your spot. We only ask that you join this tournament if you are 200% sure you are attending and will stay for the entire event. Otherwise, please do not join and respect the space of others who would like to attend.

Last-minute registrations will not be accepted.  Also, make sure to read the X format rulebook before coming to the tournament to ensure that your equipment is legal for tournament play.

Event Schedule:
11:00AM-11:30AM Participant Registration
12:00 PM-12:30 PM Challonge Bracket creation and Tournament starts.

IF YOU HAVE AN X STADIUM FEEL FREE TO BRINGING ONE!!!!!!!

TOURNAMENT DETAILS

Format: Deck for 1st Stage (X) First to 5 points for first stage and finals is 7 Points.

Age Bracket: There are no age limitations in WBO Tournaments.

Point System: 

Spin Finish = 1 point
Over Finish = 2 points
Burst Finish =  2 points
Bey goes over the shroud = 2 points
X finish = 3 points
Self KO’s = 1 point

[Image: AD_4nXfbiROhCQRfZrAYGRxeyDLZ7FVJPsYX8lHT...Tl7uLPzEow]

[Image: AD_4nXdq9zCNQjLTn3mcVagFS1dntiSyy8mfMJ8J...Tl7uLPzEow]
(We here here)

Prizes: 

1st Place: $40 Beys&Bricks Certificate 
2nd Place: $30 Beys&Bricks Certificate
3rd Place: $20 Beys&Bricks Certificate
4th Place: $10 Beys&Bricks Certificate

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(Aug. 03, 2024  12:44 AM)djwhitetiger Wrote: me excited

hopefully, I can finally beat you. you ended my tournament run last time.
(Aug. 04, 2024  6:12 PM)LegendV3 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2024  12:44 AM)djwhitetiger Wrote: me excited

hopefully, I can finally beat you. you ended my tournament run last time.

Tired

prizes will be announced soon!
did you reply to me by accident? lol. im not sure prizing, and me wanting to beat whitetiger are related lol.
Prizes

1st place: $40 Beys&Bricks Certificate
2nd place: $30 Beys&Bricks Certificate
3rd Place: $20 Beys&Bricks Certificate
4th Place: $10 Beys&Bricks Certificate
I might try to go for my first tournament, but my brothers will have an appointment, so I’m might not be there.
This will be in the normal X stadium and not the hasbro one correct?
(Aug. 09, 2024  2:44 PM)djwhitetiger Wrote: This will be in the normal X stadium and not the hasbro one correct?

Normal one yes hasbro stadium sucks

(Aug. 09, 2024  3:34 AM)carm1n03 Wrote: I might try to go for my first tournament, but my brothers will have an appointment, so I’m might not be there.

No problem
(Aug. 10, 2024  12:26 AM)Bladerdoc Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2024  2:44 PM)djwhitetiger Wrote: This will be in the normal X stadium and not the hasbro one correct?

Normal one yes hasbro stadium sucks

Oh nooo my TT stadium won’t be in until that morning so I won’t get any practice!
(Aug. 10, 2024  12:59 AM)maplespecter Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2024  12:26 AM)Bladerdoc Wrote: Normal one yes hasbro stadium sucks

Oh nooo my TT stadium won’t be in until that morning so I won’t get any practice!

No worries there should be stadiums to practice in while waiting for the tournament to start!
Good evening bladers!

Hope all is well. The event is just Two days away! Just a reminder to please be on time (11AM - 12PM) so we don’t start late since we have another event (Burst GT) that starts at 3PM. Please be on time so you won’t be left out of the tournament!

Bladerdoc Sniper MrBlade @Mr. Memes Armor LegendV3 megaheroj7 @Mr.EXE djwhitetiger BeyBreakerX FlameLeone2300 FloppyMaster Aj23God loubankai Phoenix48 XDrago615 Dude_272 Mziz TheBlueDemon9 maplespecter TheGrimWalker RyaBeyblade Jamiehahn Wulfka Theamazingvhs Adell Antroc GenkiZB ThatBoyPlat NitroZeus @Mr. Jalapeño PoppaBeansManny @Moms Spaghetti Omori1fan KING Eli Ohma BladerN23
Please message me or Bladerdoc if you are either going to be late or will not be able to attend the event for any reason.
UPDATE: We will be doing both of the tournaments in the park for the large turnout.
Spreadsheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=318122365

(Aug. 18, 2024  2:21 AM)Sisu Wrote: Any video??

Will post tournament footage as soon as it comes out from one of our locals.