[Future development] Controllable Flying Beyblade??

Hello, I played with the first generation of Beyblade back when I was younger. The nostalgia is real when I saw local malls holding beyblade competitions.  :smith:  

I'm thinking of how to attract older people like myself to go back to Beyblade, so I'm wondering if a controllable and flying beyblade will be interesting to former or event current beybladers. For instance, I'm thinking of a design close to Airhogs' Hoverblade 360, but of course it will be controllable like a drone and as durable as current beyblades, with customizable attack rings etc. I envision the future of Beyblade to be more controllable and interactive, where players can control and fight in the sky in a modified stadium perhaps? Haha

[Image: 0f59f345-126f-4836-8f71-19239fd74b05_1.e...fc9e7.jpeg] (this is how airhog hoverblade 360 look like, basically like a flying boomerang but there's no way you can control the direction or fight with each other.) 

Will a controllable flying fighting beyblade that is customizable be fun???? Comment yes or no with your explanation and suggestions to this idea! Thank you :)
The only beyblade ( which I think ) , could fly is TRYPIO ( TT ver. )
That won’t happen In burst tbh
(Oct. 15, 2018  9:47 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: That won’t happen In burst tbh

The only thing which went Close to flying is Maximum Banana ( Garuda )
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:50 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Tripio AR was officially a fly wheel

Yeah it was cool but I think controllability is still an issue. What I have in mind is perhaps in the future there can be something like an air-borne beyblade battle, and maybe the technology used can be like a drone or something, idk. What do you think?

(Oct. 15, 2018  9:30 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: The only beyblade ( which I think ) , could fly is TRYPIO ( TT ver. )

(Oct. 15, 2018  9:47 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: That won’t happen In burst tbh

I think there was an attempt to make the game more interesting by introducing new designs like Trypio but it is hard to ensure that it will stay in the stadium.

While it may not be possible in burst, do you guys think it will be possible for the future development of beyblade? I'm thinking of a larger scale stadium, take a look at the video below but replace the drones with remote controlled scaled up version of beyblades.

In my opinion this would be a lot more fun and exciting to watch, if we can control our beyblades and not just leave everything to fate. This would allow those who have more training to be better at this game. What do the rest of you think?? Let me know in the replies and let's discuss about the future of beyblade!
Well, battery life is an issue.
(Oct. 16, 2018  1:34 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Well, battery life is an issue.

what are some pros and cons you see? battery life is a good point!
What about a levitating stadium  that would be cool. Another idea is having the stadium floor be made out of a magnet and having the beyblade forge disk made out of a magnet and have a turbine   and propeller on all four sides of the layer that will control the direction. And  the magnet the floor made out is the same as the forge disk which means the magnet will push away from each other which make the beyblade hover.
i think he means that we could control the magnets in the stadium which would affect how our beys would move
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:45 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: i think he means that we could control the magnets in the stadium which would affect how our beys would move

Your right and I forgot to say that the magnet the floor made out is the same as the forge disk which means the magnet will push away from each other which make the beyblade hover.
would there be a controller to move the magnets
like you and your opponent get different sets of magnets, which could only be activated when you bey is on your side
kinda like top plate
tho the stadium will need to scan your bey tho
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:59 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: would there be a controller to move the magnets
like you and your opponent get different sets of magnets, which could only be activated when you bey is on your side
kinda like top plate

Maybe I was thinking more like them getting move by the propellers that you control with your phone.
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:35 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: So a drone

I guess so, probably one that can be spinning all the time, kinda like that airhogs toy in the previous reply. Users can customize their flying beyblades with their own design or attack rings/energy layers etc.

(Oct. 16, 2018  7:45 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: i think he means that we could control the magnets in the stadium which would affect how our beys would move

ohh this would be a great idea too, allowing the movement to be controlled can allow for some interesting battles that is based on skill.

(Oct. 16, 2018  7:53 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:45 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: i think he means that we could control the magnets in the stadium which would affect how our beys would move

Your right and I forgot to say that the magnet the floor made out is the same as the forge disk which means the magnet will push away from each other which make the beyblade hover.

ohh this is interesting too.

(Oct. 16, 2018  8:12 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:59 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: would there be a controller to move the magnets
kinda like top plate

Maybe I was thinking more like them getting move by the propellers that you control with your phone.

I think this is more controllable in the sense that it will be easier to implement than the magnetic hover, and allowing beyblades to be controllable at the same time. Would this be something that you foresee beyblade will evolve into? To be more of a sport where beybladers can have a longer fight time and also a more controlled battle
Maybe we should send all of this to TT and hasbro. And try getting it made.
Drago Galaxy tried something :
Well i think it would be pretty simple
To make that
If only we can have that much amnt of electromagnet
Its called electromagnetic levitation
Trust me it pretty simple
Maybe even check out YT if u dont beleive me
(Oct. 20, 2018  11:29 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Well i think it would be pretty simple
To make that

Even The Maglev Trains Have coils, Beyblade can't battle inside a coil.
and Just Let me have my Hands on My V-force i will tell you guys what happens When my burst stadium is in lab
(Oct. 20, 2018  12:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  11:29 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Well i think it would be pretty simple
To make that

Even The Maglev Trains Have coils, Beyblade can't battle inside a coil.
and Just Let me have my Hands on My V-force i will tell you guys what happens When my burst stadium is in lab

Let me tell you something
If you can get a magnet with some force 
If spin something with the weight that is compatible with the magnetic force of the magnet
...it will not stop spinnin
(Oct. 20, 2018  5:04 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Drago Galaxy tried something :

This is pretty interesting, but there's not much value in it fighting because it can't spin at a very high speed. But thanks for sharing that video, i'm sure it can trigger our imagination to dream of something better in the future.

To make that

I think an electromagnet will be cool, but controlling it will be difficult. But i think that's a good idea!
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:49 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  12:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Even The Maglev Trains Have coils, Beyblade can't battle inside a coil.

Let me tell you something
If you can get a magnet with some force 
If spin something with the weight that is compatible with the magnetic force of the magnet
...it will not stop spinnin

I think you might just be right, having a strong magnet and being able to balance it with the weight of the beyblade will lift it off the ground.

Take a look at this, what if this technology can be redesigned as a beyblade, similar concept but will have to change the design to become a real beyblade. what do you think? is this worth discussing with takara or hasbro?
(Oct. 17, 2018  5:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Future Development Inspired from past
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Magnacore_System

Do you guys have any other idea of how you would want to see beyblade evolve in the future? What are some features that are good? I think being controllable is one very important feature.
(Nov. 28, 2018  9:15 AM)clay94 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  5:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Future Development Inspired from past
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Magnacore_System

Do you guys have any other idea of how you would want to see beyblade evolve in the future? What are some features that are good? I think being controllable is one very important feature.
Different array of magnets, like digitally controlled magnetic Stadium, Increasing potential at some points can send Beys Flying. Also Beys are likely to lose more stamina in air