Funny things beyblade amatuers say

Here's my second continuation of the first:

Noob: I got a better blade now! It's Evil Gemios! The Evil wheel is the best balance cause' I looked at its stats. The DF145 downforces hard hitting beys and the Flat Spike Performance Tip controls the pace. No one can beat me now!

Me: Ok, so you wanna battle? I brought my attack stadium that was imported.

Noob: But that's fake! Only the Pegasus Thunderwhip, which is the BEST, is legal.

Me:... Did you go to that site I showed you? The WBO.

Noob: Yeah, but its a forum, and I hate forums.

Me: ....That's it. Here is my bey: Meteo L Drago 100WD.

Noob: Hah, that's rubber, and metal always beats rubber.

And, at the end of the battle, Meteo L Drago wins.

Noob: Hey! NOT cool! You cheated!!!! This is one of those fake beys from Japan! It's probably all juiced up and illegal!

Me: .... Are you carping kidding me? ...

Noob: Hah! You're disqualified! I win!
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:27 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Here's my second continuation of the first:

Noob: I got a better blade now! It's Evil Gemios! The Evil wheel is the best balance cause' I looked at its stats. The DF145 downforces hard hitting beys and the Flat Spike Performance Tip controls the pace. No one can beat me now!

Me: Ok, so you wanna battle? I brought my attack stadium that was imported.

Noob: But that's fake! Only the Pegasus Thunderwhip, which is the BEST, is legal.

Me:... Did you go to that site I showed you? The WBO.

Noob: Yeah, but its a forum, and I hate forums.

Me: ....That's it. Here is my bey: Meteo L Drago 100WD.

Noob: Hah, that's rubber, and metal always beats rubber.

And, at the end of the battle, Meteo L Drago wins.

Noob: Hey! NOT cool! You cheated!!!! This is one of those fake beys from Japan! It's probably all juiced up and illegal!

Me: .... Are you carping kidding me? ...

Noob: Hah! You're disqualified! I win!

I was wrong...This is almost worse.
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:34 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:29 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:26 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: Noob: no it doesnt it sucks (censord) you STUPID *censord* Beyblade noob!
.....that last line is exactly what my little brother said to me when i told him dark wolf is not a good bey....

lol ouch and little..lol little kids shouldnt use that kinda of language XD
and doesnt matter when he gets epicly beat and starts crying you can just walk by and say I TOLD YOU SO! or get a megahornor whatever their called and do it Eee
nah, he doesn't cry when he loses, he says more censored stuff. :\ younger siblings these days, hah.
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:34 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:29 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:26 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: Noob: no it doesnt it sucks (censord) you STUPID *censord* Beyblade noob!
.....that last line is exactly what my little brother said to me when i told him dark wolf is not a good bey....

lol ouch and little..lol little kids shouldnt use that kinda of language XD
and doesnt matter when he gets epicly beat and starts crying you can just walk by and say I TOLD YOU SO! or get a megahornor whatever their called and do it Eee

i kinda count as a kid... but i have a really dirty mouth, the worst in my grade.

anyways...back on topic.

me and some noob playing in a beyblade battle...
noob: KILL SWITCH! ( launches another beyblade into stadium)
Me: dude... that is bad and it sounds kinda ...
they use: kill switch and POWER UP! it is REALLY retarted.

Me: Meh, im going to beat your beyblade...
Noob: POWER UP! puts beylauncher on top of beyblade. then launches again.
Me; dude, thats ILLEGAL. if you did that in an official tournament like the WBO's, you would get disqualified.
Noob: No its Not! and Whats the WBO?
Me:*faints*

when they say POWER UP!it sounds like something you would hear in an educational kids cartoon involving fighting.
Not trying to sound mean, but I dislike little kids who trash TT and support Hasbro.
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:18 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Not trying to sound mean, but I dislike little kids who trash TT and support Hasbro.

that has to do with what?
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:18 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Not trying to sound mean, but I dislike little kids who trash TT and support Hasbro.

I agree...
Brooklyn-Z, i think he was refering to the face that some of things that the beyblade amatuers did was say: " PTW is the best" " whats TT?" e.t.c
I agree...
Brooklyn-Z, i think he was refering to the face that some of things that the beyblade amatuers did was say: " PTW is the best" " whats TT?" e.t.c
[/quote]

TT is rather Takara Tommy or the dreaded TT Hongly.

me and some noob playing in a beyblade battle...
noob: KILL SWITCH! ( launches another beyblade into stadium)
Me: dude... that is bad and it sounds kinda ...
they use: kill switch and POWER UP! it is REALLY retarted.

Me: Meh, im going to beat your beyblade...
Noob: POWER UP! puts beylauncher on top of beyblade. then launches again.
Me; dude, thats ILLEGAL. if you did that in an official tournament like the WBO's, you would get disqualified.
Noob: No its Not! and Whats the WBO?
Me:*faints*

when they say POWER UP!it sounds like something you would hear in an educational kids cartoon involving fighting.[/quote]

Well they probably don't look at high performance tops as anything but a game for kids their age. Well that actually depends on If their 7 or not.
(Oct. 10, 2010  2:58 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Well they probably don't look at high performance tops as anything but a game for kids their age. Well that actually depends on If their 7 or not.

HIGH PERFORMANCE TOPS: SRS BZNZ

But anyway, I'm at my local park when...

Noob: Hey! You want to BeyBattle?!

Me: Sure.

Noob: O.K.! *noob pulls out Dark Gasher CH120 FS (Yes, it was Hasbro)*

Me: That Bey sucks!

Noob: No it's not! It's crabby! (I'm not making this up, he started impersonating the crab guy from the anime)

Me: Right then. *I pull out MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF*

Noob: Metal Face?! That's an illegal part!! And you can't use that! It's the forbidden Bey!

Me: Do you even know what this is?

Noob: Yeah! But I'll still beat you, cheater!

So before I go back to get my TT Stadium, the kid whips out his mobile stadium.

Me: Seriously?

Noob: You never know when you'll-

Me: Okay, let's just battle!!

So I own him, and then he pulls out all his beys which fit in the stadium... It was a long day.
they are something like 9... its sad really, and some people my age ( 10) are doing it. really, i have to stop this madness...

another one
Kid ( looks at my earth gemios 90 CS)
Kid: That blade is... PUNY! ANYONE can beat it.
Me: Hmph.
1 minute later
Kid: crys and runs away.
Kid: you cheated!!!!!!
Me: NEVER underestimate 90 and CS!
(Oct. 10, 2010  3:47 PM)UDC Wrote: they are something like 9... its sad really, and some people my age ( 10) are doing it. really, i have to stop this madness...

another one
Kid ( looks at my earth gemios 90 CS)
Kid: That blade is... PUNY! ANYONE can beat it.
Me: Hmph.
1 minute later
Kid: crys and runs away.
Kid: you cheated!!!!!!
Me: NEVER underestimate 90 and CS!

Ok it seems that in almost all of these posts there have been little kids crying and calling people cheaters. What has the "blading" world come to? < on topic.
heh, you're right.
Narb defending beybladebattles.com

After I told that same narb that Orso and Wolf are carp: "no bey is useless you a** hole how dare you say that!!!!! both of them arent useless you say every bey exept the ones you have are useless dark wolf could take out my pegasus and rock orso any bey can win JUST BELEIVE IN IT dont post any comments or posts anymore if your gonna say every bey someone likes is useless"

After I said Storm Capricorn is Dark Bull carp: "shut up"

After I posted my daily Beyfact on facebook: "beyfact of the day: get off the page if your gonna say every bey that someone likes is useless"

After I gave my opinion on the V-Force series: "stop being a critic"
Another one after I corrected some guy's spelling for Sagittario: "shut up"
Noob: Rock leone's a spinning fortress
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:17 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: After I said Storm Capricorn is Dark Bull carp: "shut up"

Storm Capricorn is okay if you are very lucky.
But it is mainly Dark Bull carp :3
I just realized something...

The Phantom Bladers first blades were....
Me: Dark Cancer
bestblader123: Poison Serpent
Lewis: Dark Bull
Charlie: (Kid i was talking about earlier) Dark Wolf
Two annoying twins: Fake Storm Pegasis' (I told them to get Gemios)
Kid who still plays with plastics: Griffoleyon (Did I spell that correctly?)
Worst kid in group: Cyber Pegasis

Also, why does everybody say carp on this forum?

And finally:
Plastic kid: Do you want to fight my Griffoleyon?
Me: ...
Noob: YO WONT WIN AGAINST MY STORM PEGAUS IT GOES REALLY FAST AND IS LIKE IN THE T.V. SHOW!

friend: yeah right...lets see how that does against my LightingLdrago100RF....or my MFearthbullC145.....

Noob: hey you cant use the forbiden bey!

Friend: but storm pegasus can easly beat it...(lying out his teeth and trying to hold back the laughter...)

Noob: *puts down PTW stadium*

Friend: i sorta feel bad for how epicly i am going to cream this kid.....*launches MFearthbullC145WB)

Noob: *launches storm pegasus(incostumized btw)*

-noob gets epicly pwn...-
Ok...My neighbor,(he is 7 but is really really smart) coems to me and says: I know how to win a beybattle with the dark wheel!
Me: How?
Him: Why don't you come find out?
Me: Ok
He gets his attack stadium and I use Storm Pegasis 100RF and he uses a Dark Wolf 145SD.
My bey kept bouncing off of his like in the tv show lol. Im just standing there surprised like wtf! Chocked_2
Him: I told you I would win
Him: I told my dad to fill it up with lead at his job!
Me: *Facepalm* I'll walk you back home......
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:47 PM)Akel Wrote: Ok...My neighbor,(he is 7 but is really really smart) coems to me and says: I know how to win a beybattle with the dark wheel!
He gets his attack stadium and I use Storm Pegasis 100RF and he uses a Dark Wolf 145SD.
My bey kept bouncing off of his like in the tv show lol. Im just standing there surprised like wtf! Chocked_2

I'm glad he's not one of those kids who'd lick it xD
Friend: How do i put this together?
Me: stack the pieces and tighten the face bolt.
Friend:Here do it for me.
Ummm....

Friend , Noob thing from my closet : I will beat you with my blade , Crab of Shadows

Me : Okay , Lemme just get-

Friend Noob thing from my closet : ( Puts down PTW stadium ) No need for that Chinese garbage

Me : ( shrugs and gives noob a chance to learn ) Oh , okay...I'll use Lightning L-Drago Ch120 rf

Friend Noob thing from my closet : Oooh...You're going to use Drago Death Stroker then I'll use whirl wind Crab ! (Dark Cancer T125 FS)

' After Battle '

Noob : You cheated !

Me : No

Yeah , you cant use forbidden beys !

Me : " face palms "
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:54 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:47 PM)Akel Wrote: Ok...My neighbor,(he is 7 but is really really smart) coems to me and says: I know how to win a beybattle with the dark wheel!

What does that mean?
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:00 AM)Akel Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:54 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote:

What does that mean?

Two things:
1.) LOLROF to the first post
2.) What he means is that little kids like to lick things, and so he is glad that he isn't one of those little kids who like to go and be like "Oooooo! I wonder what this tastes like???"
Derp: "I bought an Assembly Chamber for $12"
Me: "Why?"
Derp: "Putting beys togethor is soo complicated"