Funny things beyblade amatuers say

newb: OMG! did you see that new dark wolf beyblade? it's gonna be EPIC!!
me: I already have one.
newb: REALLY??? I'll trade you my Mercury Anubis(imported) for it!!!
me: umm....* about to cry with joy and say yes*
newb: okay, fine, i'll also give you 10 bucks.
me: OKAY! Eee
him: yay! haha, you are such an idiot!
me: *snicker* *goes home* ROFLMAO!!! that kid is such a newb!
lol nice trade lol dark wolf is finally worth something:

tricking newbs to give you super cool rare maybe imported beys that they think suck but dont
lol, yup. That kid was so dumb thinking dark wolf was good! *CAPTAIN OBVIOUS...AWAY!!!*
Noob: DF145 doesn't stabilize the beyblade! It hits the other beyblade hard with it's hard-hitting blades!

Curse you hasbro for giving false part-effects.
(Oct. 02, 2010  9:41 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Noob: DF145 doesn't stabilize the beyblade! It hits the other beyblade hard with it's hard-hitting blades!

No, Hasbro says DF145 stabilizes it. He's just a noob.
The back of the Dark Wolf box says "Down-Force hard hitting blades", iirc.
"how come my ldrago won't fit on my launcher"
"because he goes on left spin launcher"
"Why wont the cord work?"
"because you have to do it facing the other way!"
(Oct. 02, 2010  9:41 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Noob: DF145 doesn't stabilize the beyblade! It hits the other beyblade hard with it's hard-hitting blades!

lol
(Oct. 02, 2010  9:58 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: "how come my ldrago won't fit on my launcher"
"because he goes on left spin launcher"
"Why wont the cord work?"
"because you have to do it facing the other way!"

LOL
(Oct. 02, 2010  9:01 PM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: newb: OMG! did you see that new dark wolf beyblade? it's gonna be EPIC!!

Sorry but I ll never trust on this.
Who imports a mercury anubis knows what he is buying,also because it is really expansive.
This story not makes you a cool boy I feel the pain for you also.

I m ready to apologize you if you make a picture to your m anubis with a piece of paper saying WBO
Guys don't trick noobs into trading you epic beys for pieces of junk because it just isn't right just try to contain the urge. We were all noobs once as we all started as noobs once did we not?

Oh yes and i am updating my lame site...this is off topic by the way.
(Oct. 05, 2010  8:08 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  9:01 PM)KyoyaTategami Wrote: newb: OMG! did you see that new dark wolf beyblade? it's gonna be EPIC!!

Sorry but I ll never trust on this.
Who imports a mercury anubis knows what he is buying,also because it is really expansive.
This story not makes you a cool boy I feel the pain for you also.

I m ready to apologize you if you make a picture to your m anubis with a piece of paper saying WBO

it didn't really happen to him he just is making a joke.
I believe gavman because this started out as something that noobs could say then everyone mutated it by thinking that these things actually happened.and if they did please say if they did or if they didn't
To get a mercury anubis, one would have to spend at least $70, and would need a decent enough knowledge of beyblades to even know about mercury anubis.

I doubt anyone is that daft.
Kid: Show me your weak Beyblade! I'll beat you! I bet girls like you can't play!
Me: Um... *I Pull out my Cyber Pegasis*
Kid: What kind of a Beyblade is that?
Me: Cyber Pegasis.
Kid: Wow, cool! Can we trade for that?
Me: Nope.
Kid: COME ON!
(Too add pain, I'm also a champion...)
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:01 AM)Malevolence Wrote: Kid: Show me your weak Beyblade! I'll beat you! I bet girls like you can't play!

Andrew
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:22 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:01 AM)Malevolence Wrote: Kid: Show me your weak Beyblade! I'll beat you! I bet girls like you can't play!

Andrew

Um... I don't get you exactly with "Andrew"... Sorry.
He means to say that Cyber pegasis itself is a pretty bad beyblade, despite it's looks.
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: He means to say that Cyber pegasis itself is a pretty bad beyblade, despite it's looks.
Oh, I usually win with that.
Another Argument
Kid: I'm MLG!
Me: Major League Gamer? Isn't that supposed to be Major League Blader? (Even I'm confused)
Kid: It is?
me; one of the top tier defense comboes is MF-H Libra C145-
Friends: You dont need to get so complicated!
Me: How is it complicated?
Friends: well, learning the parts is hard.
Me: ...
(Oct. 02, 2010  9:54 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: The back of the Dark Wolf box says "Down-Force hard hitting blades", iirc.

Really? I could have sworn that I read different on the packaging when I was at Wal-Mart...
Newb: OMG! PTW is the best stadium ever!!"
Me: ...
NOOB:the MFB attack stadium sucks it has to many gaps the vortex attle stadium is what you wanna go with for accurate results and a fair match

Me: you fail.....and btw its not fair its only fair for defense beys :\ the MFB attack stadium gives a fair advantge for all

Noob: no it doesnt it sucks (censord) you STUPID *censord* Beyblade noob!
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:26 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: Noob: no it doesnt it sucks (censord) you STUPID *censord* Beyblade noob!
.....that last line is exactly what my little brother said to me when i told him dark wolf is not a good bey....
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:29 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  9:26 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: Noob: no it doesnt it sucks (censord) you STUPID *censord* Beyblade noob!
.....that last line is exactly what my little brother said to me when i told him dark wolf is not a good bey....

lol ouch and little..lol little kids shouldnt use that kinda of language XD
and doesnt matter when he gets epicly beat and starts crying you can just walk by and say I TOLD YOU SO! or get a megahornor whatever their called and do it Eee
Yea sounds kind of harsh coming from beyblade noobs.