Funny things beyblade amatuers say

why won't L drago spin on my orange string ripper thing?
Me: Can you bring your Beyblades tomorrow?
Loser: Sure...I just have to build them...
Me: Did you bring them?
Loser: When you battle me on my home ground.
Me: LOSER!!!YOU ARE SCARED!!! GET SOME!!!
Loser:....so will you battle me on my home turf?
Me:......Pinching_eyes
i have 2 stories:
first:
me:lets battle
noob:ok i will use my libra (flame libra 125s)
me:with the bey's you've got you can make a top-tier blade(earth bull 145sd)
noob:top-tier sucks my libra is the best!
me:...(took a big breath and got out of there)

second:
kid:i just got bakushin susanoo
me:from the game?
kid:yeah!
me:how is it(i alredy know how it is i was just making a theme)
kid:it's a stamina tipe cuz it spins longer than pegasus, it get's out of the stadium faster than rock leone and it doenst have an drak wheel!
me:o yeah, you're right...
kid: XD
meUnhappythinking: there's no point on explain it...)
Happened to me today:
Noob: Hey i bet my dark wolf can beat you
Friend: ya right it sucks
Noob: No way! watch!
Friend and Noob:3 2 1 Let it rip!(they arent wbo so ya)
Me:Well dude you got owned by a flame pegasus 100HF
Noob: No, i got knocked out so i win!
Me: (Click here to know what i did!)
Noob: Why did you do that?
Me: Idiot! you have to spin longest and stay in the stadium longest to win!
Noob: No i read in the rules that if you get knocked out you win!
MeAngry*$&'n Noob whered you learn that carp!
Noob: I made the rules!
MeUnhappylook at the link again)
Replacements for "facepalm" :
I was immensely exasperated.
I could not believe how extremely ridiculous he was.
Oh my God.
I had never heard such an idiotic remark.
Etc.
Loser: Is it me or is my Pegasus' Rubber tip getting smaller? I thought it was plastic! Knockoff Takara Tomies!
Me:....(walks away silently)
Noob: I don't understand why Dark Wolf is considered so bad. I mean, it can beat a lot of Beyblades.
Me: Like?
Noob: Pretty much all plastics!
Me: Keyword: PLASTIC.
Noob: So what? Also, does having a real Beystadium matter?
Me: Well, there's your problem.
Friend: Rock Aquario is the best!!! (has 3 Beyblades)
Me: No, there are soooo many Beyblades out there, you only battled against your own.
Friend: He always beats them by alot so he is the best and I'm 100 percent sure he can PWN any others.
Oh yeah and Storm Pegasus SUCKS!!! It has no stamina at all! (used in Hasbro satdium)
Me: I hate arguing with you! You always have to be right about what YOU think you know...
Friend: Oh yeah, I also got Stardust/Cyber (don't remember which one he said) Pegasus. He is the best he never loses! (Storm Pegasus from the S Pegasus vs LL Drago Hasbro pack)
Me: O_______________________________O...... you know nothing about Beyblade do you...?
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Replacements for "facepalm" :
Oh my God.
Etc.
Ok Kai-V
If you are planning to post anything with the word "facepalm" in it anymore, please use things like what Kai-V has put above. Moderators, if some one says Facepalm one more time, can you warn them? thanks.
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:05 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Haha thanks same here.

its kinda funny how he miss spelled does he made it doe's lol (off topic)

my newer one
Noob PTW ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me:worst stadium evar
noob:no its better than any stadium because they use it in tv commercials
me:oh my god your such a noob
Loser: Oh my gosh, this clear stadium is the worst! There is no way this is a Hasbro stadium!
Me: Wow. This is a Takara Tomy arena....and that is a homemade Beyblade!
Loser: NO!!! I bought it from a friend...he said it was totally worth the $15!!!
Me: (Facepalm)
(Dec. 14, 2010  9:23 PM)phoenix123 Wrote: Loser: Oh my gosh, this clear stadium is the worst! There is no way this is a Hasbro stadium!
Me: Wow. This is a Takara Tomy arena....and that is a homemade Beyblade!
Loser: NO!!! I bought it from a friend...he said it was totally worth the $15!!!
Me: (Facepalm)

(Dec. 14, 2010  10:07 AM)UDC Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Replacements for "facepalm" :
Oh my God.
Etc.
Ok Kai-V
If you are planning to post anything with the word "facepalm" in it anymore, please use things like what Kai-V has put above. Moderators, if some one says Facepalm one more time, can you warn them? thanks.

*sigh*
This happened about a month ago in my homework club.

My Friends: *Using my other friends Beyblade on the ground ruining the bottoms*.
My other friend: *Turns around looking at them*. What the *£%^ you ruined my &*^%£$% performance tips! Does aren't yours so you treat them propely. (Removed this part because it was disturbing). NOW GO BUY YOUR OWN!
He got a strike for cursing (you know three strikes your out).
(Dec. 14, 2010  9:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: *sigh*
Or "Damn, people never learn these days", hah.

Also, I will not warn members for sounding like jerks over time, that is entirely up to them ...
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:01 PM)Flames150 Wrote: (Removed this part because it was disturbing)

Why would you add that? Now people are just going to ask what happened.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  9:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: *sigh*
Or "Damn, people never learn these days", hah.

Also, I will not warn members for sounding like jerks over time, that is entirely up to them ...

what? im a bit confused...

when i wrote "sigh" i ment i sighed in real life
(Dec. 15, 2010  12:34 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: what? im a bit confused...

when i wrote "sigh" i ment i sighed in real life
Just like "*facepalm*". "*Sigh*" seems a lot better than the latter though, but still becomes annoying after a while.
LOL...sorry for doing that...just wanted to fit in...why did I get written up Kai-V?
i was chilling with my b-boy crew during option (free period during lunch) and some freshman comes up to me and asks if i beyblade because i clip my bey tools to my key ring and he saw them dangling there. i said yeah and he asked me to battle. i said what bey do you have and he said i have a l drago. so being the smart carp i am i told him i could beat himwith just a killer gemios as a joke. we battled on a clay bowl some kid made during art and the kid could barely shoot his l drago using his ripcord. so after like 5 mis fires i was like bro just use my string launcher so he finally got a good launch but it was slow and carp. so my gemios slide shoots him out of the ring and he looks legitly pissed. he grabs my bey and like lobs it across the table and dents the ring on it. so i grab his l-drago and stomp it because i dont play that carp and his clear wheel and tip cracked in half. he looked like he was gonna cry it was pretty great. oh and if your wondering how he reacted idk i ran offso he wouldnt try and like break my gemios any further. i love angry white kids.
Noob: The spin track 145 is the ultimate defense track!
me: dude seriously, it doesn't add defense at all. It adds 2 stamina.
Noob: Your wrong!
me: No I'm not! then I pulled out the rock leone 145wb stats page on the back of its box. SEE! 2 STAMINA. NOTHING ELSE!
Noob: That's fake!
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:34 AM)leoneorigin Wrote: Noob: The spin track 145 is the ultimate defense track!
me: No I'm not! then I pulled out the rock leone 145wb stats page on the back of its box. SEE! 2 STAMINA. NOTHING ELSE!

Double nublets.
(Dec. 15, 2010  2:34 AM)leoneorigin Wrote: Noob: The spin track 145 is the ultimate defense track!

stats mean nothing, so your both wrong (your more right than wrong)
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:24 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

stats mean nothing, so your both wrong (your more right than wrong)

treated? but yeah the stats on the back are related to what the anime portrays. not the real ability
This happened to me today:
n00b: hey, can I play with your goldie? It's my favourite beyblade Metal fusion beyblade(Is pointing at my Hasbro LL Drago Vortex set recolour)
Me: No you can't, and anyway, I forgot my left spin launcher and it's calle LL Drago!
n00b: OH that's why it was falling off my launcher...
Me: *blink, blink*
n00b: That sucks I hate it!
Me: *Slowly puts it in my bag* RIIIGHT.