Funny things beyblade amatuers say

(Dec. 10, 2010  3:30 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote: I guess this isn't the World Beyblade Organization then.
Your comment and the thread you referred to had nothing to do with Beyblade, just acknowledge it. A Star Wars amateur could also have no idea how to attach files to posts.
At school:
Noob: the dark wheel is the best!
Me: uh... No, actually it is one of the worst, if not THE worst.
Noob: nuh uh I have the best combo with it.
Me: oh really? What is it?
Noob: dark Aries df145fs!
Me: wow...just...wow
^ lol, but dark isnt the worst that goes to poison/killer/sol/cyber, they are all worse
You guys make me sick... DARK WOLF DF125FS FOREVER!!!
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  3:30 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote: I guess this isn't the World Beyblade Organization then.
Your comment and the thread you referred to had nothing to do with Beyblade, just acknowledge it. A Star Wars amateur could also have no idea how to attach files to posts.

What were they even asking anyway? It sounded like they didn't know how to assemble a Bey to me.
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:23 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: What were they even asking anyway? It sounded like they didn't know how to assemble a Bey to me.
Well he/she was testing to attach a picture. So its not much about Beyblade amatuers.
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:10 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: You guys make me sick... DARK WOLF DF125FS FOREVER!!!

I'm totally hoping your joking, that's one of the worst beys.
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:00 PM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  7:10 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: You guys make me sick... DARK WOLF DF125FS FOREVER!!!

Some people have weird tastes buddy, some people have weird tastes.Pinching_eyes
Some 6 year old approaches me while i'm holding Galaxy Pegasis

Him: Heyyyy, what's that?
Me: Galaxy Pegasis.
Him: Really? I'm going to get one like that. My friend said that the most powerful Beyblade is Galaxy Dark Pegasis.
Me: (The Hell?!) Liar.
Him: I know, I don't believe him too.
Me: .....
Him: Actually, the most powerful beys are Mad Gasher and Dark Gasher!
Me: *facepalm*
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:37 PM)Darkus Addict Wrote: Some 6 year old approaches me holding Galaxy Pegasis

Him: Heyyyy, what's that?
Me: Galaxy Pegasis.
Him: Really? I'm going to get one like that. My friend said that the most powerful Beyblade is Galaxy Dark Pegasis.
Me: (The Hell?!) Liar.
Him: I know, I don't believe him too.
Me: .....
Him: Actually, the most powerful beys are Mad Gasher and Dark Gasher!
Me: *facepalm*
Lol!
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:03 PM)Flames150 Wrote:

Some people have weird tastes buddy, some people have weird tastes.Pinching_eyes

My little brother likes Flame Libra.Eee
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:54 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:03 PM)Flames150 Wrote:

My little brother likes Flame Libra.Eee
Exactly! My friend thinks Rock is a top tier! And I watch Tokyo Mew Mew! Wink Well lets get back on topic... Or are we already on it?
ROCK??!! AAARGH!!!
ANYWAY...
My friend used to not be a n00b, and liked the plastic blades. He doesn't like the new blades. So, one day, I show him my Grip Launcher. Then, what does he go and say but, "...That is the most despicable thing I have ever seen." I just go, "..." and take it off him, knowing he has gone too far down the way of the n00b.
The moral of this tale is to keep the flame alive, and if you don't... n00bdom awaits. DUN DUN DUUN.
(Dec. 10, 2010  5:06 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote: ROCK??!! AAARGH!!!
ANYWAY...
My friend used to not be a n00b, and liked the plastic blades. He doesn't like the new blades. So, one day, I show him my Grip Launcher. Then, what does he go and say but, "...That is the most despicable thing I have ever seen." I just go, "..." and take it off him, knowing he has gone too far down the way of the n00b.
The moral of this tale is to keep the flame alive, and if you don't... n00bdom awaits. DUN DUN DUUN.
XD Favourite one yet!
(Dec. 10, 2010  5:34 PM)Flames150 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  5:06 PM)Rasengan2000 Wrote: ROCK??!! AAARGH!!!
ANYWAY...
XD Favourite one yet!

THANKS!
(Dec. 10, 2010  6:00 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ^ lol, but dark isnt the worst that goes to poison/killer/sol/cyber, they are all worse

what! poison can steal spin(yes, it can)
and Cyber is like pre HWS pegasis.
how dare you Chocked_2
(Oct. 10, 2010  3:47 PM)UDC Wrote: they are something like 9... its sad really, and some people my age ( 10) are doing it. really, i have to stop this madness...

another one
Kid ( looks at my earth gemios 90 CS)
Kid: That blade is... PUNY! ANYONE can beat it.
Me: Hmph.
1 minute later
Kid: crys and runs away.
Kid: you cheated!!!!!!
Me: NEVER underestimate 90 and CS!
I'm 13 and I just started blading like two months ago and imstuck using
A thermal leone df145 sd (yes hasbro) I am saving for a tt
Ok get this, when I was youtube looking at Dragoon MS vids, one member said "dragoon ms is a left spin bey which means its forbidden and illegal for tournaments because its a left spin bey, am i right?" I was LMFAO!!
Me: hey blader1101 or is it blader1011? I told kai v ur to accounts
Him: the wbo is a fake site it's not made by hasbro
Me: it's a fan site .......
Him: when's the tournament
Me: not yet. But what are u using I'm using r
Earth aquaria c145wd
Him: storm aquaria
Me: that's horrible
Him: well u suck madonkey(he calls me that for some reason. I think it's a combo of a dog monkey donkey and maddona)
Me: WTF is wrong with u!?
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:17 AM)PegasisJake Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  3:47 PM)UDC Wrote: they are something like 9... its sad really, and some people my age ( 10) are doing it. really, i have to stop this madness...

another one
Kid ( looks at my earth gemios 90 CS)
Kid: That blade is... PUNY! ANYONE can beat it.
Me: Hmph.
1 minute later
Kid: crys and runs away.
Kid: you cheated!!!!!!
Me: NEVER underestimate 90 and CS!
I'm 13 and I just started blading like two months ago and imstuck using
A thermal leone df145 sd (yes hasbro) I am saving for a tt

Seriously- how is that post on topic?
Anyhow-
the spoiled kid is going back into the SERIOUS noob category.
So i was battling some other kids with Gemios 145 RF ( it is seriously good) and the gemios had a pegasis face.
now, more people at my school are rapidly moving out of newbicity, starting to tell beyblades by their clear wheels. but the spoiled kid....
A good blader at my school: WOW! gemios really is good!
Me: hell yeah.
SK: thats not a gemios, its a pegasis!
me: (Facepalm) Its not.
SK: yes it is!
my friend who is hardly a noob: dude, show him my gemios 145 RF with the blank face. he'll be speechless.
Me: Hell yeah.
so i show it to him, and he is speechless. LOL.
My friend thinks that ES and MS outclass the D series bottoms (D,SD,WD) because he says that the D series bottoms are for defense. (Tired)
Noob in store: hmmm... i think i will buy wolf.
Me: ummm kid it is Dark Wolf and it is carp.
NoobUnhappyputs wolf down and grabs dark gasher) Ok what about this?
Me:*FacePalm*
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:38 PM)arkra12 Wrote: Noob in store: hmmm... i think i will buy wolf.
Me: ummm kid it is Dark Wolf and it is carp.
NoobUnhappyputs wolf down and grabs dark gasher) Ok what about this?
Me:*FacePalm*

Dark Gasher is actually good. (For CH120)

Now mine:

Not really noobish. Just a Little.

MeEeearth Aquila is the best uncustomized beyblade, Am i right?
Classmate: No. It's Gravity Perseus.
Me:Well....It's Mediocre uncustomized. But it's Clear wheel and Metal wheel is good for attack. AD145 is good for stamina.
(Dec. 03, 2010  10:56 AM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2010  5:25 AM)Rukasu333 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2010  5:03 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: [quote='Rukasu333' pid='441664' dateline='1291260796']
[quote='HEAVYARMS' pid='441576' dateline='1291255738']
http://www.ultimatebladers.mybbnew.com/index.php

Every single post.

Wow. Wow. Complete epic fail for whoever tried to copy the wbo. I doubt that any of those people know what a metro l drago or a galaxy Pegasus is. Wow.

OI you guys! i go on that website and i'm an admin! i know what a meteo l drago is and what galaxy pegasis is! i even know of rarer beys, like dark poseidon 145WD, it's not a copy of WBO, in fact there are things on there that are different! you can't insult something if you dont know about it! you might like it!
It kind of reminds me of dark aquario. its energy ring looks like aquario.
ok i remember a new one:
Noob: My beyblade is rock puppy
Me: WTF is puppy
Noob: shows me a wolf energy ring
Me: Oh you mean rock WOLF
Noob: Ya but he is brand new so he is a puppy
Me:... walks away with my meteo l-drago
happened like last week
him:check out this super rare l drago i got with my super vortex stadium
me:... again