Fun Combos thread!

UltimateChimera: And that's how Ball Flat was made, haha!

I like using Hell Uranus T125 WD. It just makes these huge hits to fend off attacks and sometimes works fairly well against other Beys (nothing competitive though).
There is no such thing as Ball Flat... But there is such thing as Flat Ball. ;/)

Midnight Capricorn M145Q is just horrid. Against everything. xD
(May. 23, 2012  10:10 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: There is no such thing as Ball Flat... But there is such thing as Flat Ball. ;/)

Midnight Capricorn M145Q is just horrid. Against everything. xD
Yeah, I know. I was joking. Wouldn't mind a Ball Flat though, anyway.

wouldn't that be more like Semi Flat, where it looks kind of like a ball but has a flat bottom?
tbh it looks more like a flattened sharp tip.
Shinobi Orojya S130MB is fun in a battle. It just flies when it gets hit by my Flash. I also like when it scrapes. It scrapes for a surprisingly longer time, then stops. Pretty cool!
A really fun combo i found was buying thermal lactera , flame aries, and rock orso or ray striker. The take the tip off of thermal lacerta and the spin track of ray striker or rock orso and then you have a fast hard hitter. I was playing around with combo's and i found this one haven't lost yet!
Ray PegasisII W105 CS (All Hasbro) is a beast! If you know how tho use the Rev-Up Launcher at its best, you'll always get a amazing KO.
(May. 31, 2012  5:34 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Ray PegasisII W105 CS (All Hasbro) is a beast! If you know how tho use the Rev-Up Launcher at its best, you'll always get a amazing KO.
That is interesting. Your CS is attack right?
Hell Kerbecs SW145MF. So... much... recoil...

Not that bad of a combo, though, hah.
i need a FUN COMBO EARTH EAGLE 125WD
ray striker T125 CS
fury capricorn 100HF
grand cetus WD145RS
counter leone D
torch gemios w125 CS
gravity destoryer AD ES
rock zurafa RF145WB
basalt horgium 145 wd
Night Virgo DF145BS
[legend]Midnight Bull 125SF
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Ray Gil 100RSF
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Flame byxsis 230WD
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Flame Serpent SW145F
Poison Pegasus ED145JB
Thunder Leone GB145BS
GRAVITY perseus
(Jun. 03, 2012  4:18 AM)i am eartheagle Wrote: i need a FUN COMBO EARTH EAGLE 125WD

You do not post those things here, sir. This thread doesn't work like that. Read the OP...
I know its iilegal but its fun
Meteo pegasis LW105LF
it broke my friends bakushin clear wheel xD
Why did you double-post? You could have simply edited your previous post ...
You are not supposed to discuss illegal Beyblades in the Beyblade Discussion Forum.
I just realised something that could be game-breaking (exageration)! Scythe Cancer 230MB beats MF Duo Cygnus B : D

Torch Scorpio M145LF.... it's as black as night, but basically a rag doll in any stadium.
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:37 PM)Nano Wrote: Like I said in Beyblade Random Thoughts, Rock Eagle M145HF/S is a fun combo Smile
It goes back and forth in the stadium, using the momentum of the slope to hit the other Beyblade.

I also enjoy using MF Leone 90RF. It lifts the other Beyblades into the air and over the stadium wall. It's a fast little sucker that's deadly. However, it does have high recoil. I'd never use it in a tournament.

Dude I ripped this against right spin lightningperseus130f and lightning Perseus flew out of stadium and almost poked a hole in my face it left a huge scratch and bruise
Don't discuss illegal customizations here.
^ Good lesson to kids not to use illegal MFB configurations.

Anyways, uber high recoil = tons of fun (theoretically in my head):

AR: Seagon Attacker
WD: CWD Free Crusher
RC: Battle Change Core

I'd really like to just see this in action. xD
Basalt Aquario 230RB is fun to watch. Because RB is aggressive in my case, it swings around like a madman in the stadium. Hilarious!
I like the way ray acuario ED130XF looks, feels powerfull when I launch it, illigal, weak, unnesesarely fast, but I like it, it hits my duo kerbeks and gets tossed around, still it gets back on its feet and charges full speed, its fun!! Wink
Mf-f duo (atk mode) gemios m145q won't stop jumping loL 2 inch shooting star attack!!!
Torch Phoenix B: D... So light... so much recoil. I battled it against Metal Face Variares R145MF and Variares hit it so hard that it flew into the dining room which was on the other side of my house.