Fun Combos thread!

(Nov. 18, 2011  6:15 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I haven't tryed it yet because I dont have on part is a funny combo
plastic face, lightest energy ring you can find, Wind from first few random bosters, M145Q
because it's so light it will bounce higher and should be more epic, and who know how much stamina it will have

Gemios is the lightest energy ring I know of.
Storm eagle d125hf is fun. Against 2 beys it can usually win by slipping out of the attacks. It isn't terrible, but not the greatest according to Imperial.
(Nov. 18, 2011  8:36 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2011  6:15 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I haven't tryed it yet because I dont have on part is a funny combo
plastic face, lightest energy ring you can find, Wind from first few random bosters, M145Q
because it's so light it will bounce higher and should be more epic, and who know how much stamina it will have

Gemios is the lightest energy ring I know of.

Gemios? IIRC, it was Horogium, as in my post for "The Lightweight" bey combo, someone corrected me and said that Horogium was apparantly the lightest CW, Correct me if I'm wrong though...

Anyway, here's another one:

THE THWOMP/HAMMER

Basalt Horogium 230WD

Put the Horogium CW's supposed "III" on the missing chunk on the Spiral Staircase of Death. Wobbles, and smashes anything unlucky enough...

THE FREE-SPIN BEY:

Scythe _____ ED145/WA130 EDS

FLUBBER HAMMER:

BASALT KERBECS M145 [outer] Q.

If this thing manages to jump...*Picture of tons of collateral damage done to beys, stadium and someone's face]
basalt pegasus2 t125 rf doesnt do much but if it did heavy collisions and gravity perseus h145 f or rf massive recoil may break a stadium wall after a while
Rock Kerbecs GB145RF with Unicorno or Strikers face.
It has okay attack but just looks pretty nice imo. Grin
Basalt Horogium 145LF
Me gusta anti meta.
It actually does kinda well in Hasbro stadiums. Grin
(Nov. 25, 2011  7:30 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote: THE FREE-SPIN BEY:

Scythe _____ ED145/WA130 EDS

Let me just add... AS... you could also use AS instead of EDS. Although battle wise EDS is obviously better.
It's fun when I battle with my two cousins in a hasbro stadium, and I use a basalt horogium 145F and keep on circling the stadium while they're killing each other.
MF-F Wind Gemios M145MS.
Geez,that thing must destroy clear wheels,facebolts...and your stadium.
So me and Dakota did a video on MFH Death QuezTH170WF vs Quetzalcoatl BD145RF in left spin
. And omg of kai v would let is use Quetz in left spin, metagame over. It actually split death apart awhile in defense mode while the impact, the metal face heavy came off too but it broke Tired
I'm surprised Quetz can attach to beylauncher L like a regular left spin bey.
That does sound like a fun combo! It's not every day you get a see a beyblade being shattered like that. Smile

As to the left spin of right-spin beys, that kind of stuff is a lot of fun also, but a lot more people than just Kai-V think that the spin direction rule makes a lot of sense for official tourneys. Wink
(Dec. 04, 2011  1:07 PM)Galaxy Pisces Wrote: MF-F Wind Gemios M145MS.
Geez,that thing must destroy clear wheels,facebolts...and your stadium.

How? Wind is far too light to create any significant force.
I think he means by MS jumping high enough on M145 with such little weight as to slam into your face, CW, etc. But that job is better reserved for MF-H Basalt Kerbecs (unbalanced orientation) M145MS.
Again, it would be too lightweight to hurt anything. Ever.
(Dec. 04, 2011  2:13 PM)J o n Wrote: So me and Dakota did a video on MFH Death QuezTH170WF vs Quetzalcoatl BD145RF in left spin
. And omg of kai v would let is use Quetz in left spin, metagame over. It actually split death apart awhile in defense mode while the impact, the metal face heavy came off too but it broke Tired
I'm surprised Quetz can attach to beylauncher L like a regular left spin bey.

Funnily enough, Quetzalcoatl BD145RF was actually pretty decent when I tried it last.

But yeah, Left-Spin Quetzalcoatl would demolish so much.
Left Spin Blitz. That is all.

Plastic one: Basically, Voltaic Ape on the Dark Series' Customise Sharp Base (and whatever SG). It's kinda a wobbler, it's pretty fun to mess around with, it looks so awkward.
(Dec. 04, 2011  4:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Again, it would be too lightweight to hurt anything. Ever.
But if it was heavier,it wouldn't ( probably ) Jump high enough to attack with MS.
I don't know,I don't have Wind or M145 anyway.
So yeah,today I was messing around with some parts and kabam; Thunder Leone 100F was born.
I tried it against some 100 combos and,strangely,it was able to lift them and knock them over!
I tried it against my Basalt Bull GB145WD and it won!
I was pretty surprised,so I tried it against my two Thermal Lacertas. IT STILL WON.
I grabbed some parts and built the worst bey possible with those parts:
Killer Tempo LW105Q.
Leone still won.
Tried it agaisnt three beys:
Hell Byxis D125HF,Cyber Pegasus 100HF and Rock Aquario 145F
Still won ( I launched them all in a single battle )

That combo doesn't jump high enough anyway.

This thread is really for combos you've used and enjoy, not stuff you've "thought up".

As for your second thing, you didn't try it against anything remotely decent.
As it stands, my partner is Earth Wolf.

Face bolt: Wolf
Energy ring: Wolf
Fusion wheel: Earth
Spin track: D125
Performance tip: WD

This is a basic I have found for a stamina type with good defense and a moderate attack. In the arena, however, I have found that a tilt of the launcher to the direction of the spin is the best fit. But a good center stage launch works just as well unless your opponent is a balance type.
(Dec. 04, 2011  4:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: Left Spin Blitz. That is all.

Plastic one: Basically, Voltaic Ape on the Dark Series' Customise Sharp Base (and whatever SG). It's kinda a wobbler, it's pretty fun to mess around with, it looks so awkward.

For me, Right Spin LLD.
It gets a better fly wheel effect.
And gosh! LF is faster in right spin!
Get in the way of LLD and you'll think that the opposing bey met a road accident...
This is because, in a road accident, both the vehicles get damaged.
The opposing bey gets struck down a cliff(KOed VERY hard) while LLD simply surrenders to the police(drops down from the arena).
Rev-Up launcher + R2F. KO'd my cyber so hard I almost lost it behind my bed.
Try Rock Virgo W105 WB the WB must be warn so it as attack power
Inferno Bull ED-145 SD. I like it because It looks like a squatted tornado with an eighteen wheeler spinning around it.
A fun combo i found was if you used the spin track of rock orso the tip of thermal lacerta and flame aries face bolt power ring and wheel it is highly aggresive i haven't been beatin with it onceStupid
Hey guys! A fun combo I like using is Ray Pegasus 230CS...! The movements it comes up with are absolutely ridiculous! I love using 230 and CS together, it's not reallly tournament material though...! Smug