Fun Combos thread!

My Most fun beyblade is Flame Byxis 230S I poke it with my finger and it rolls on its side and circles out of the stadium.
My OTHER fun combo is Flame Byxis 230Q it SQUISHES other beyblades out of the stadium
I know this one is illegal, but it is pretty funny to battle. Since I can't really describe it, I'll just list it's parts.

Destroy L-Drago (Core) L-Drago II (Rush Ver.) 145HF/S
It's the only MFB bey I have that is entirely out of plastic (and probably the only possible one so far), so whenever I battle it against normal beys, it literally just gets thrown everywhere.

And yes, I know it's illegal. Sorry if it doesn't count. XD
(Jul. 01, 2011  1:10 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: I know this one is illegal, but it is pretty funny to battle. Since I can't really describe it, I'll just list it's parts.

Destroy L-Drago (Core) L-Drago II (Rush Ver.) 145HF/S
It's the only MFB bey I have that is entirely out of plastic (and probably the only possible one so far), so whenever I battle it against normal beys, it literally just gets thrown everywhere.

And yes, I know it's illegal. XD

So Persues or LD II Assault Version don't fit?
geminikid13 Lol, so is mine, my HF/S is more of a WB now xD
I don't have the parts, but doncha think that MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230Q would be fin to watch? XD
(Jul. 01, 2011  1:16 AM)Soundwave Wrote: So Persues or LD II Assault Version don't fit?

I kinda forgot those too, but considering that Perseus is even lighter, that'd actually be even better for it to be tossed around. Thanks for reminding me.

@ geminikid13 and Raigeko13: Mine is very old, and it's SO worn down, it's actually a HF/F now. XD
in hasbro stadiums (i haven't tested in my TT attack as i cant find my WDs) evil eagle T125FS

it gets around 50-70% win (for me and others) VS earth bull 100/125/145WD (which is amazing as it is made of badish parts)

i love watching bad parts beat good parts Cool

gravity/rock/midnight (any 145 track that isn't BD145) WD/SD/WB/S is really fun, so much recoil
As Lord wolfblade,I normally use High recoil combos for fun rather than battles - An example which I was using now - Rock H145 RF, though it has enough attack to beat a tier 2 combo,Launching it in a tilted way, or towards ridge makes it move violently, with high recoil, other which I used was Evil Cancer WA130 SF.
Rock Pisces 105RF. The combo might not be good, but the noise it makes is just HORRIBLE....
ray striker C145HF/S. It actually KOs very often even in spike mode.
although it seems that when you put it against a left spin CS combo it draws about 25% of the time.
what i read about was saying on google that the sd tip is the best and the fusion wheel of dark is awesome while the energy ring of pegasis is great for attacks because its real light
And whatever you read is severely outdated...PD is best for stamina while CS is best for defense(and IIRC stamina too) Dark is not so good although its defensive capabilities are similar to earth but it is outclassed by Earth,Basalt,Hell etc. and for attack..Lightning L-Drago is the best and for right -spin it is Beat and Fang. As far as CWs is concerned all CWs are goos if they dont come in the MWs way...thats what is written in th!nk's CW guide IIRC...

And coming to my combo..BBP DF145 XF...if we bank it a little more...it does flower pattern for some time and it produces that strange buzzing noise of scraping too...also it has a great attack as well...When I battled it with Bsasalt Aquario 145 WD...both the beys struck with so much force that they both went almost 3-4 feet away from the stadium..Basalt taking the ground path and BBP taking the aerial path

EDIT: correction made
I like old top tier combos battle it out in my attack stadium
Me? Flame Capricorne 85XF
Out Spins Tier 2 or lower combos,
But if pitted against an RF Based Combo?
(Does explosive sound effects) Yes.
(Jul. 01, 2011  1:37 PM)bq019686 Wrote: what i read about was saying on google that the sd tip is the best and the fusion wheel of dark is awesome while the energy ring of pegasis is great for attacks because its real light
How is this relevant to the topic?

(Jul. 01, 2011  1:45 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: And whatever you read is severely outdated...PD is best for stamina while CS is best for defense(and IIRC stamina too) Dark is not so good although its defensive capabilities are similar to eagle but it is outclassed by Earth,Basalt,Hell etc.

RS is better for defence, but CS's combination of defense and stamina is usually more useful. PD needs more testing tbh. And Eagle isn't a metal wheel? Still, the post you replied to should really just have been reported, no offence, but yeah.
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:48 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: H124 = H145? And you're really out-dated on your information, Pegasis isn't known as a defence wheel anymore, now it's known as a really good right spin attacker.

Anyways, mine is similar, however it would be MF Pegasis BD145RF.
I just find it fun to use, as BD145 extends past the metal wheel. (:

yes i meant H145 the XF makes it a more "agressive" attacker in my words, i also like the hell wheel with it. both are good smashers. it occasionally also OS BD145 combos
just recieved my beat lynx so i was messing around with TH170 and a fun combo for me is MF BBP TH220 HF/S
Mine is Scythe Kerbecs M145RF
When M145 bounces Scythe hits the ground and RF's friction give grip to the beyblade making it shoot along the stadium like a rocket. It KO's any beyblades in its path.
(Jul. 02, 2011  2:50 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: Mine is Scythe Kerbecs M145RF
When M145 bounces Scythe hits the ground and RF's friction give grip to the beyblade making it shoot along the stadium like a rocket. It KO's any beyblades in its path.

Kewl combo. Too bad I can't order Scythe Chronos... BTW you just found one of the legendary Real Life Special Move Combos That Don't Use CS, aka RLSMCTDUCS.
I love using Wind Eagle 145MS it's fun to watch it get sent flying meters out of the stadium xD
(Jul. 02, 2011  2:50 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: Mine is Scythe Kerbecs M145RF

Isn't it too hard to hit any beys else?
not reallly. Sometimes it bounces off walls or the tornado ridge.
My favorite combo is Lightning L Drago 100WB (Looking forward to changing the track to BD145)
Well, the reason to love it-
1. I like WB, and LLD. Tongue_out
2. While using this combo, a powerful launch results in 3(actually 2) noticeable phases. First, an aggressive and reckless movement destroys everything around, usually self KOs. Then, if it does manage to stay in the stadium(it often stays around), a wonderful Defensive movement, and finally a Stamina saving movement.
Well, that's all.
Now, I'll also bring out some BAD points of this combo and some random thoughts-
1. I use a TT magnestadium, where self-KO is really common, as it has one, small tornado ridge, compared to the 2 huge ones in BB-10.
2. This combo completely WASTES/MISUSES LLD's smash attack. When aggressive, this bey does move around with a LOT of speed, which gives the feeling that one attack would destroy the other bey. But, when it does make contact, the attack is not even powerful(dunno if its just my case), even a S tip gives better attack Tongue_out... So, because this bey hardly has any smash attack, I look forward to put a BD145 on it, because I think this bey pushes around things really well. But, my BD145 would reach me in October. So, if anyone would like to test it(I know, no one will), they can do it as I will never be able to post my tests...
MF- H Fang Leone BD145RF

I like watching massive KO's.
jan: Your problem might be lack of grip, not lack of power or weight, but then, LLD isn't just a pure smash bey. Confused Meh.

(Jul. 03, 2011  9:16 AM)Resistance Wrote: I love using Wind Eagle 145MS it's fun to watch it get sent flying meters out of the stadium xD
I actually have the same combo together in one of my storage cases, for laughs. It could be KO'd by a light breeze.

Man, Fang is INSANE. Just thought I'd mention that.
Mf LLD GB145XF is fun. It's not a versatile or good as Mf F LLD CH120xf but it's kos are cool looking. Earth Eagle D125Ms is actually pretty fun.