Fun Combos thread!

Neither GCF nor CF will fit on Duo with 85 (unless you wanna pull a Duo/Death-SA165).
herp-derp
(Jan. 05, 2013  3:26 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Neither GCF nor CF will fit on Duo with 85 (unless you wanna pull a Duo/Death-SA165).

I dont have a GCF to say this but CF can be fitted with duo on all tracks
I like to use Flash Pisces H145 WF. It smashes really hard, and I like to use WF so I don't have to worry about wearing my RF/R2F
(Jan. 05, 2013  9:41 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  3:26 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Neither GCF nor CF will fit on Duo with 85 (unless you wanna pull a Duo/Death-SA165).

I dont have a GCF to say this but CF can be fitted with duo on all tracks

derp... It's Basalt that doesn't fit, but I misremembered it as Duo.

Heh, sorry about that!
But Basalt fits too....
I have a fun combo to try. Pegasus Saramanda. E230 GCF. Does some odd things. Lands on the MSF If you put an all metal one in. And keeps spinning for a while.
(Nov. 01, 2012  9:13 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: ____ _____ F230EDS. Doubled free-spin.
Put that on Scythe and it would be triple.

This is more for looks then performance, but A combo I have taken a liking to is:
L-Drago II Face Bolt from the Triple Battle Set
Susanow Clear Wheel from the DS Game
Thunder from Thunder Libra
D125 from Ray Unicorno
EDS from Metal Fury Scythe Kronos

Dude. It's MFB Dranzer MS.
so one day i found an m145 and a q tip on the ground took it home and tested.
i made a phantom hades m145 q.So take PH's plastic core out,than take off the rubber for Fusion hades put PH's plastic core and Fusion hades' rubber together and BAM!!!!
i love watching it fail against every one of my beys even the weak ones!!!
Lets see, how about Death Quetzacoatal BD145CF? It looks like a freaking wall, or an uncustomizable beyblade!
I suddenly Found something interesting i found my thrown M145 AND Try using it with a Poison Serpent M145MS It goes round the stadium
IT IS very funny .I like it even more when i Fight it With My Duo Uranus 230WD
Duo goes to the center and it circles around until its death ,every time it dies i keep relaunching it for 5 Times .I like seeing duo Becoming God of Destruction That is Being CIrcled Around.
I like the combo Duo Aquario TR145 ES. It's so strange in BB-10 and Zero G.
I really enjoy the combo earth befall gb145d because of the great stamina and defence and I was doin stamina spin test vs flash saggitario in both attack and stamina (each in deiffrent stadiums) and earth won and still had like 50 more second stamina and i enjoy the combo earth leone 230d it spins so cool on hard wood floor
Bahamdia Dragooon M145 (Jumper mode) LRF
It go so crazy in the bb-10 but it has to knock out it opponent in less than 5 seconds... Its crazy how fast it goes when it touches the tornado ridge
I like the combo
phantom orion 230 FS.
one hit,and it reacts like a granny who has lost it completely!
XD Tongue_out
Hmmm..... Variares 130FB. FB is just flat out unpredictable, combine that with variares' smash in attack mode AND the mid-battle mode change to defense makes this bey completely and utterly unpredictable. In my opinion tho', FB tip makes every bey an upredictable mess. I like random so I think variares 130FB is pretty fun!
A combo I like, its won me toys r us tournaments against a few 4D and takara beys: MF-Basalt Aquario 90/100 (either. I used 90) EWD. IT'S a really good custom for hasbro stadiums. I've only lost won battle with it.
(Feb. 15, 2013  12:21 PM)Leone19 Wrote: A combo I like, its won me toys r us tournaments against a few 4D and takara beys: MF-Basalt Aquario 90/100 (either. I used 90) EWD. IT'S a really good custom for hasbro stadiums. I've only lost won battle with it.
I don't think this post belongs here. Read the op, this is for FUN combos, not strong. It can be strong, but you just said how strong it is, nothing fun tho....

(Jan. 30, 2013  1:59 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I like the combo Duo Aquario TR145 ES. It's so strange in BB-10 and Zero G.
Especially if duo is in attack mode, makes it hard to believe it hasn't been released as a zero g bey with its wobble...
I like Meteo L-Drago R145/ED145CF because the Circle Flat keeps that track from touching the stadium floor. But I haven't been successful with wins yet... Tired
I like to use Reviser ^2 E230CS. It's fun especially when I used my aggressive CS. I battle this against Killerken Dragoon E230CS with my dad and it was really fun.
I like putting beyblades that generally do good in Zero G stadiums in BB-10. Like I love messing around with Gryph Dragooon SA165 (Attack) GCF in BB-10. It's kinda cool in BB-10.
lol I love using Meteo Ldrago MF-F with BD145 and RF
its funny seeing it attack and then getting Stadium Out because its too light

Oh I love to battle with Light Wheels as well
(Feb. 17, 2013  2:36 PM)JCx06 Wrote: Oh I love to battle with Light Wheels as well

Yeah ! I love getting a synchrom such as Ifraid Oroja ____R2F, and putting it up against Mad Libra 90SD or something like that, it's awesome XD
It's weird the appearance of Death (defense mode) Kerbecs BD145GCF, and it's horrible too: if it's destabilized BD145 scrapes the stadium, bumping around until it self-KO (in BB-10)
(Feb. 18, 2013  4:53 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: It's weird the appearance of Death (defense mode) Kerbecs BD145GCF, and it's horrible too: if it's destabilized BD145 scrapes the stadium, bumping around until it self-KO (in BB-10)

Uh, who exactly was that replying to ??
I tried MF-H Fusion bd145Rsf It was just a random combo tht i think is cool,