Fun Combos thread!

I personally like my Big Bang Pegasus 125JB, It surprisingly works pretty well. It was able successfully KO My Earth Eagle 145WD and Earth Aries ED145WD at the same time X3
MF-H VariAres M145R2F is so much fun to watch, it jump and smash KOes.
Vulcan _GB145 R2F/RF really nice smash !
Flame Beafowl WD145WB. So much tripping, especially in a portable stadium...
(Apr. 22, 2012  1:58 PM)emman798 Wrote: Vulcan _GB145 R2F/RF really nice smash !

Yeah, just not against top-tier defense...
I never tried it but the bey with the lowest defense possible should be Wind (light/plastic wheel) Gemios UW145SD

Please if you try it pm me.
I like to battle blitz___100WD vs. Variares 100 WD.Can you guess why???
RECOIL TO THE MAX
(Apr. 23, 2012  12:06 AM)olilou6299 Wrote: I never tried it but the bey with the lowest defense possible should be Wind (light/plastic wheel) Gemios UW145SD

Why UW145 and Gemios? Since the lightest would be Wind Horogium 85 S(?), but Wind Horogium 145 SD/S would be KOed easiest.

Anyway I was just messing around with Wind Sagittario 100 SD (A bey from RB3) against MF-H Flash Sagittario H145 RF, and Wind Sagittario 100 SD was flying all over my bedroom, it was being KOed over the wall, it hit me a few times, hit my TV once, it attacked my little Yu-Gi Oh! GX figures and it hit me in the eye, i then decided to stop because it was too dangerous. LOL.

Also i love using Vulcan Horogium TH170 RF. Sooooo much recoil! It is so fun to use. It isn't like VariAres's recoil where it just fly's back with power, its different, as it is tall, when it gets hit by MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 CS it like jumps back out of the stadium or jumps over the wall. TOOO MUCH FUN!
I thuaght Gemios was the lightest clear wheel???
That must be FUN.I would LOVE to see the best attacker in MFB DESTROY the least threatining bey in MFB....
Flash Sagittario D125 CS/90 R2F
Attack Mode
Fast, Heavy & Powerful
I just found another fun combo to use. Cyclone _____ 85XF.

It slams into everything in the stadium.... except for the opposing bey.
Try out Hell Befall UW145RF. Works really weirdly! It's very bi-polar, good one minute, horrid the next...
(Apr. 24, 2012  9:21 PM)TriSix Wrote: I just found another fun combo to use. Cyclone _____ 85XF.

... What else is in the stadium? Chocked_2
(Apr. 25, 2012  12:36 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  9:21 PM)TriSix Wrote: I just found another fun combo to use. Cyclone _____ 85XF.

... What else is in the stadium? Chocked_2

.......The wall..? Chocked_2 Chocked

You said everything else in the stadium, and... Nevermind. Tired

Yes, I know what you mean, I am not as think as you dumb I am.
(Apr. 23, 2012  5:32 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2012  12:06 AM)olilou6299 Wrote: I never tried it but the bey with the lowest defense possible should be Wind (light/plastic wheel) Gemios UW145SD

Why UW145 and Gemios? Since the lightest would be Wind Horogium 85 S(?), but Wind Horogium 145 SD/S would be KOed easiest.

Anyway I was just messing around with Wind Sagittario 100 SD (A bey from RB3) against MF-H Flash Sagittario H145 RF, and Wind Sagittario 100 SD was flying all over my bedroom, it was being KOed over the wall, it hit me a few times, hit my TV once, it attacked my little Yu-Gi Oh! GX figures and it hit me in the eye, i then decided to stop because it was too dangerous. LOL.

Also i love using Vulcan Horogium TH170 RF. Sooooo much recoil! It is so fun to use. It isn't like VariAres's recoil where it just fly's back with power, its different, as it is tall, when it gets hit by MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 CS it like jumps back out of the stadium or jumps over the wall. TOOO MUCH FUN!

UW145 because it would push the air down making the bey go up so it would decrease friction.
Gemios because as far as I know it's the lightest clear wheel.
UW145 does not have nearly as great of an impact as that.

At all.
If you like fun combos, then try this, MF-H blitz unicorno ED145 EWD, i made it and it's pretty fun for me in a hasbro stadium because he just flies back and counters the other bey's attack and I love it. Try it out in a takara tomy stadium too if you want.
I through together a combo that is very interesting; Cyclone Gasher M145HF. I just love how it struggles to attack its opponent and how it is SO unbalanced, especially in a small stadium, like Super Vortex...
Earth Lacerta 230WD
its funny if you do a 230WD marathon
Meteo L-Drago BGrin,The combo can actually beat top tier stamina/defence combos,if it doesn't get Ko'd instantly. The thing gets out of the stadium so easily.......One time I was battling it against Flash CH120R2F,and Flash Ko'd it and hit me in the "parts that should not be hit".
Watching tornado leone try to stay up lol
(Apr. 29, 2012  6:54 AM)wulfe Wrote: Watching tornado leone try to stay up lol

That is not really a 'combo' now is it ...
absolutly adore using Vulcan _GB145RF/R2F so much recoil so fun to use