Free Graphics.

Here is a sig. I prefer credit, but its acceptable if not.
Remember, first come, first serve!
[Image: Nyan%2520Cat%2520Sig.jpg]
If no one has taken it, feel free to, no need to ask.
[DELETED]
giving these away
samurai ifraid set
[Image: SamuraiIfraid-2.png]
[Image: SamuraiIfraid-1.png]
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
(Feb. 01, 2012  2:04 AM)Nocto Wrote: [Image: nking.png]

Bro if you don't mind could you send me the king render? (that means only king without any background only him)

And guys I will release some work by me soon :d
Guys I made my youtube template Grin

Here it is Smile

http://www.youtube.com/WarlordWacom

Here is my signature that I made about Zero Kurogane Grin

Kurogane Ryuga [Note] No need to req just use it Wink
Giving this away. Yeah, there's no flow or anything but meh. You can choose whether to credit or not but credit is appreciated.
[Image: ZeroGSignature.png]
Hey can u give me the url 4 SILVER in a pm 4 me thanks
Just created something new, and a new style of backgrounds. The way these work is that you can use them to make sigs or just use the background itself as a sig. Multipurpose, if you will.

[Image: awesome-background1.jpg]

Also giving away my old sig:
[Image: Backgroundsig.jpg]
Aww, sad to see that go. (your old sig) It's been there for forever! Feels weird seeing something else.
(Jun. 05, 2012  11:58 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Aww, sad to see that go. (your old sig) It's been there for forever! Feels weird seeing something else.

Haha. I didn't think it became synonymous with my image on here, I made it about...what, 6-7 months ago?

I like this style as well, but I can always create more like that sig if necessary.
Can i have the url 4 your old sig lol
Just quote the post and you'll find the image tags. Then just C+P into your sig.

I guess I'm passing it on to you then, haha.
Here is a sig that anyone is free to use. Credit is not needed, but appreciated. PM me and I will send the code.
[Image: Lsig.jpg]
Srry can i just get the url my moms computer dosent do all of that can send the url in a PM plz thnks
(Jun. 07, 2012  10:18 PM)TriSix Wrote: Here is a sig that anyone is free to use. Give me credit though. PM me and I will send the code.

Well, the thread is called "Free Graphics" and demanding credit for it doesn't really make it free anymore.
(Jun. 08, 2012  2:16 PM)MxGIC Wrote: Srry can i just get the url my moms computer dosent do all of that can send the url in a PM plz thnks

Any computer that was made in Windows 1998 and up can handle this, hell even probably before... It's mere text.

Code:
[IMG]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j420/GaofShadows/Random%20Sig%20Pics/Backgroundsig.jpg[/IMG]

Just copy that into your sig and you should be fine.

If you can't get it after this, I can't help you.
Thanks
And how do u space it to the middle the sig
(Jun. 08, 2012  2:21 PM)Fantomu Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2012  10:18 PM)TriSix Wrote: Here is a sig that anyone is free to use. Give me credit though. PM me and I will send the code.

Well, the thread is called "Free Graphics" and demanding credit for it doesn't really make it free anymore.

OK, I won't demand credit. EeeI would like credit, though