Free Graphics.

I would word it like this :

Credit is not needed but is appreciated.
(Jun. 08, 2012  5:04 PM)MxGIC Wrote: Thanks
And how do u space it to the middle the sig

Just use the align tags (they look like lines in the center, next to the bold, italicize and underline tags).
Which one do i use
The second one, just try it for yourself already.

Isn't that already someone else's sig?
No he changed it and i asked if i could have it and he said yes
I got bored and made these-
[Image: AvatarZeroG1-1.jpg][Image: AvatarZeroG2-1.jpg][Image: AvatarZeroG3-1.jpg][Image: AvatarZeroG4-1-1.jpg][Image: zero-g-1.gif]
[Image: sig-1.jpg]
First one got so blurry, I don't even know why. All are resized, and ready to go.
Giving them out all, made them when I first began with photoshop Tongue_out
But before you use them please give credit (made by BeybladeFreakâ„¢)

As signatures? If so, they're too large.
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:38 PM)potato Wrote: As signatures? If so, they're too large.

They can get resized for signatures but I mean for whatever they want to be used for Tongue_out
The real thing was that they was going to be used for something else not signatures but never mind.
i would like a animation avatar of yugi of yu-gi-oh summoning slifer ra and obelisk please i will put the makers name under it Smile
If somebuddy have soney vegas then I can make it for you but now I cant ;(
Yeh its bad but here ya go
[Image: naruto.jpg]
Credit is not neded but apreciated
(Jun. 26, 2012  5:21 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: i would like a animation avatar of yugi of yu-gi-oh summoning slifer ra and obelisk please i will put the makers name under it Smile
You should repost this in the requests thread.

FREE RYUGA SIG TIME!
[Image: RyugaSpec.png]
Credit is not needed but it would make me happy Grin
Here's a free sig if anyone whant's it. You do not have to give me credit but i would like it if you would.
[Image: lunapic1340919928743752.jpg]
(Jun. 12, 2012  8:33 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I got bored and made these-
Obsessed with that girl, lol?

Anyways, here is one. Take it if you want. Very vintage-looking IMO. No credit needed.

[Image: 306799_171653322967704_2122956079_n.jpg]

Here you go :

Assasins Creed :
Toad from Mario :
Girl with Headphones :
Sawk :
Hatsune :
Chris :
Zero : Credit is not needed but it is appreciated.
Use them. I dont care
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:22 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: Giving them out all, made them when I first began with photoshop Tongue_out

wow cool id like to use the first one ill give credit could you put my name on it?
(Jul. 12, 2012  3:04 AM)JINX Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  3:22 PM)Renpt0 Wrote: Giving them out all, made them when I first began with photoshop Tongue_out

wow cool id like to use the first one ill give credit could you put my name on it?
Unfortunately they're too big so they're unusable for this forum, since it is size 550x250. And I think someone is using it, but I don't think his using it anymore. Anywho, it is unusable for WBO