Free Graphics.

(Jan. 24, 2012  8:27 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: A blood cell background, anybody?
[img]
Also giving these away for use as is or as a background for anyone who wants to make a signature with it. Feel free to credit me, and don't forget to post calling which one you want. (Click to View)
EDIT: Note, some of these backgrounds may need to be resized to fit proper WBO signature limits. Hit me up with a PM with the picture of the one you want resized and I'll resize it accordingly (if you don't specify, it will be 450x150 pixels, to allow for some space in the signature).

I'll take the last one, if you don't mind Smile
Emerald can i have the second one with ryuga going all strange
(Jan. 14, 2012  5:40 AM)Nocto Wrote: [Image: o0xk7p.gif] [Image: 672x3q.gif] [Image: 15hncw8.gif] [Image: mt5stk.gif] [Image: 5eeubk.gif] [Image: 29qgqq1.gif] [Image: 2epk4rm.gif]

Possibility of more being included eventually.
Hey guys, deltafate, u called the 1st one and used the 4th one, so if u r not using it could I please have it? If that doesn't work out please could I have the 7th one?
And chaos blader, u aren't using the one u called either, so if delta still wants his, can I have yours??
AMAZING avatars btw nocto!! I wish I could do that!
(Jan. 29, 2012  3:18 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Emerald can i have the second one with ryuga going all strange
As long as nobody has claimed it, yes.
Meteor-V ill use the Ginga one Smile Thanks
Actually can anyone tell me how to put on my signature please? I forgot...
Bamboo

Go to User Control Panel > Your Profile > Change Signature.
Then put this in the signature field:
Code:
[IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa388/BEYBLADEYAMAN/GingaSigbyMeteorV.png[/IMG]
Giving out a signature/avatar pair.

[Image: rUjAh.png]

[Image: LTUou.png]

Code:
[img]http://gfxf.net/images/rUjAh.png[/img]

Signature:
Code:
[img]http://gfxf.net/images/LTUou.png[/img]
Looks good -and I know this isn't the place to do this- but I'm certain it would look better if it wasn't so dark..

I'm not sure whether you've posted it elsewhere, but I figured I'd suggest it anyway.
(Jan. 14, 2012  5:40 AM)Nocto Wrote: [Image: o0xk7p.gif] [Image: 672x3q.gif] [Image: 15hncw8.gif] [Image: mt5stk.gif] [Image: 5eeubk.gif] [Image: 29qgqq1.gif] [Image: 2epk4rm.gif]

I call the 3rd one! Grin Thank's Nocto your avatar's are amazing! Grin
im guessing u like dark beys evolution lol
(Jan. 29, 2012  10:32 PM)Evolution Wrote:

I call the 3rd one! Grin Thank's Nocto your avatar's are amazing! Grin

I call the one with Chris and his aura . Nocto those are amazing !
(Nov. 28, 2011  3:15 AM)Meteor-V Wrote: Giving this avatar out, Ginga by me Grin

[Image: GingaHaganeByMeteor_V.png]

May I have this avatar
CRUelty, may I have the Avatar?
The thread is 'Free Graphics' so obviously you can probably take what you want.
(Jan. 30, 2012  8:18 AM)XwailingX Wrote: CRUelty, may I have the Avatar?

(Jan. 31, 2012  2:49 AM)ZX Wrote: CRUelty can i have this sig?

No need to ask, just take! Grin
This thread is possibly my favorite lol

I'm really thankful that people take time to make sigs and avatars and give them out for free Grin
Aw man I so call the Chris and Orion one (even though I really like the Vulcan Horuseus)!

You're really an expert on making sigs Nocto, they look really professional.
I'll take Ray off your hands Smile
Giving it out anyone can have [Image: axivm0.png] please refer me to people without sigs
I'll give KING a try.

Thx Nocto

(May. 13, 2009  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: Ginga_OKAvatar.gif]

Since nobody is using this anymore, can I use it?