Free Graphics.

(Dec. 28, 2011  10:06 PM)Meteor-V Wrote: Giving this avatar out, Ryuga by me Grin

[Image: RyugaByMeteor_V.png]
I'll use it, it's awesome.
It aint... Copy the Url then paste it in the URL box if you downloaded it and uploaded it here...
can someone make a sig graphic for me that has the meteo ldrago face on it and under it have "Team High Wing" please?
Can you make one avatar for me.
I want ginga holding galaxy pegasus and putting it to his beylocker.
Sorry i thought that they will make the avatars sorry.
And i am not able to delete this post.
Sorry Kai-V
(Dec. 16, 2011  4:59 AM)Taj12 Wrote: These are for free and you can choose to credit me:
[Image: 3RNR.png]

[Image: R5TE.png]

[Image: 5wckd0.png]

[Image: ZOQ9e.png]

I'm using the Cresselia one, it is epic.
I'll credit you, dont worry.

Thanks sooo much.

PS: Famemonster8 (my bro) loves Lucario and he is looking for a sig, as you see above.
I'll show him, so he will probably use the Lucario
Hey nocto i call the first one and can you teach me how t do that
I can resize it though (I forgot about the size).
(Jan. 14, 2012  5:40 AM)Nocto Wrote: [Image: o0xk7p.gif] [Image: 672x3q.gif] [Image: 15hncw8.gif] [Image: mt5stk.gif] [Image: 5eeubk.gif] [Image: 29qgqq1.gif] [Image: 2epk4rm.gif]

Possibility of more being included eventually.
Hey Nocto i'll have the third one.

Hey Nocto , can I have the second one ?
(Jan. 16, 2012  3:03 AM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: Hey Nocto, can I have the second one ?

If nobody claimed it, then yes. There's no need to ask, or even tell me for that matter.

Update:
[Image: 286vlfq.gif] [Image: 2zq6gwn.gif]
Emerald, can I have the 4th one?
(Jan. 22, 2012  5:56 PM)OnlyUseMyCyber Wrote: Emerald, can I have the 4th one?
If nobody has claimed it, of course!

Ok, thanks!
i,ll take this one thanks
[Image: BladerDJByMeteor_V.png]
A blood cell background, anybody?
[Image: REBD.jpg]
Also giving these away for use as is or as a background for anyone who wants to make a signature with it. Feel free to credit me, and don't forget to post calling which one you want. (Click to View)
EDIT: Note, some of these backgrounds may need to be resized to fit proper WBO signature limits. Hit me up with a PM with the picture of the one you want resized and I'll resize it accordingly (if you don't specify, it will be 450x150 pixels, to allow for some space in the signature).