[Florida, USA] Any tournaments in Florida???

I might make it over there eventually.
Would anyone be interested in WBBA style of tournaments?
We had been talking about this within the FBA (Florida Blader Alliance) to be able to run WBBA style tournaments
heres the break down;

We would be running 5G style tournament Battle and Rules
Using the newest TT Beyblade stadiums (no use of buying them if we cant use them on actual tourneys)
Prizes would be WBBA exclusive parts (1 beyblade broke down to parts For Example: World Spriggan Beyblade: 1st place gets to pick one of its parts Layer, Weight, Driver etc)
Random Roulette ( popular in Malaysia / Indonesia ) Every round has a specific set of rules. Here is an example of the roulette:
6 rounds , 6 rules per round:
1 Attack Only (for the round everyone will HAVE to use an Attack Bey)
2 Stamina Only (round will only allow Samina beys)
3 STOCK COMBO ( Combos used as if they came out of the box, even the combos from Random Boosters)
4 GT BEYS ONLY ( Combos that exists on the GT series, any parts as long as they were released within the GT Era)
5 1 Layer ONLY (Everyone uses the same Layer for their combo on this round)
6 WILD CARD (any one of the 5 listed above)
Its interesting on how they utilize this kind of tournament when the same people win the same tournaments , usually they do this in-between METAS when mostly the same combos pop up on the Winning Combos.

What are your thoughts ? could this be a Florida Exclusive, mostly this wont be WBO Ranked, but it shakes up the gameplay.
Everyone enjoys Beyblade challenges right?
(Jun. 18, 2021  2:51 PM)ssjr0118 Wrote: Would anyone be interested in WBBA style of tournaments?
We had been talking about this within the FBA (Florida Blader Alliance) to be able to run WBBA style tournaments
heres the break down;

Using the newest TT Beyblade stadiums (no use of buying them if we cant use them on actual tourneys)
Prizes would be WBBA exclusive parts (1 beyblade broke down to parts For Example:  World Spriggan Beyblade: 1st place gets to pick one of its parts Layer, Weight, Driver etc)
Random Roulette ( popular in Malaysia / Indonesia ) Every round has a specific set of rules. Here is an example of the roulette:
       1 Attack  Only (for the round everyone will HAVE to use an Attack Bey)
      3  STOCK COMBO ( Combos used as if they came out of the box, even the combos from Random Boosters)
      4  GT BEYS ONLY ( Combos that exists on the GT series, any parts as long as they were released within the GT Era)
      5  1 Layer ONLY (Everyone uses the same Layer for their combo on this round)
     6   WILD CARD (any one of the 5 listed above)
Its interesting on how they utilize this kind of tournament when the same people win the same tournaments , usually they do this in-between METAS when mostly the same combos pop up on the Winning Combos.

What are your thoughts ? could this be a Florida Exclusive, mostly this wont be WBO Ranked, but it shakes up the gameplay.

I'm down.
(Jun. 18, 2021  2:51 PM)ssjr0118 Wrote: Would anyone be interested in WBBA style of tournaments?
heres the break down;

Prizes would be WBBA exclusive parts (1 beyblade broke down to parts For Example:  World Spriggan Beyblade: 1st place gets to pick one of its parts Layer, Weight, Driver etc)
       1 Attack  Only (for the round everyone will HAVE to use an Attack Bey)
      3  STOCK COMBO ( Combos used as if they came out of the box, even the combos from Random Boosters)
      4  GT BEYS ONLY ( Combos that exists on the GT series, any parts as long as they were released within the GT Era)
      5  1 Layer ONLY (Everyone uses the same Layer for their combo on this round)
     6   WILD CARD (any one of the 5 listed above)

I would love to be at tournaments in Florida, and also that sounds like fun but I'ma need to buy some gt and Cho z beys first.
WBO Classic Burst happening 8/7 in South Florida. Come on out & join us!

Foreverblader1 dragonmaster2 HellishChimera LA1212 Noah S*

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SupaDav...wn--100545
(Jul. 31, 2021  1:58 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: WBO Classic Burst happening 8/7 in South Florida. Come on out & join us!

I am a little worried that "Classic" isn't going to really register with them unless you explain it very carefully.

Classic is a format that restricts the layers, discs, and tips that can be used, and only Single and Dual layers released early on can be used.

Any layers from God/ChoZ/GT/Sparking/DB would be prohibited. So, be aware, bladers.
(Jul. 31, 2021  2:27 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  1:58 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: WBO Classic Burst happening 8/7 in South Florida. Come on out & join us!

I am a little worried that "Classic" isn't going to really register with them unless you explain it very carefully.

Classic is a format that restricts the layers, discs, and tips that can be used, and only Single and Dual layers released early on can be used.

Any layers from God/ChoZ/GT/Sparking/DB would be prohibited. So, be aware, bladers.

Thanks DC! You’re absolutely right. Should have been more descriptive. Not sure the demand is there for Classic format in FL but I wanted to give it a shot. 

Link below to ban list/eligible parts:

https://imgur.com/a/JSXKKEA
Anyone running anything near orlando? I just got back into Beyblades after being out of it since the plastic generation, and I'm looking to meet people and bey battle since no one around me is interested.
(Sep. 19, 2021  2:21 AM)Cuzcats89 Wrote: Anyone running anything near orlando? I just got back into Beyblades after being out of it since the plastic generation, and I'm looking to meet people and bey battle since no one around me is interested.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Genesis...es--100800
I will be in Georgia soon and will be able to drive to the surrounding states for tournaments in the near future. Just difficult to find active communities.
Anyone interested in Metal Fight in the Central Florida area? Burst is very well represented in Florida but I'm thinking about running MFB and MFB Limited events after I become an organizer.
(Oct. 03, 2021  5:20 PM)Trsal Wrote: Anyone interested in Metal Fight in the Central Florida area? Burst is very well represented in Florida but I'm thinking about running MFB and MFB Limited events after I become an organizer.

Hey Trsal,

I was just talking about polling the FL community for Metal Fight interest. I would like to get into MFB if we have enough interest to support it. I know myself, Nate725 & Zach216 would be down to play. 

I’d be happy to invest some time & $ into MFB if we can get at least 8-12 players to show interest.
(Oct. 10, 2021  1:40 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  5:20 PM)Trsal Wrote: Anyone interested in Metal Fight in the Central Florida area? Burst is very well represented in Florida but I'm thinking about running MFB and MFB Limited events after I become an organizer.

Hey Trsal,

I was just talking about polling the FL community for Metal Fight interest. I would like to get into MFB if we have enough interest to support it. I know myself, Nate725 & Zach216 would be down to play. 

I’d be happy to invest some time & $ into MFB if we can get at least 8-12 players to show interest.
i’m not too keen on it but i would join because why not
Ok. I’ll add you to the list of possibly interested players. I’m still waiting for responses from a few people on the forums and on Discord.

I know nothing outside of Burst but if the FL community is interested, I want to support it as a WBO staff member.
Anyone up for a tournament Thanksgiving week? My birthday is Thanksgiving and I wanna throw a birthday bash, but it would be like between the 22-24 so on a week day. I know it is Fall break for a lot of kids but many of you go on vacation. Just lemme know if you are interested!

It would be in the Orlando area and a Ranked Burst Standard probably a Round Robin. IF we could do Swiss I can manage it.
(Nov. 01, 2021  10:11 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Anyone up for a tournament Thanksgiving week? My birthday is Thanksgiving and I wanna throw a birthday bash, but it would be like between the 22-24 so on a week day. I know it is Fall break for a lot of kids but many of you go on vacation. Just lemme know if you are interested!

It would be in the Orlando area and a Ranked Burst Standard probably a Round Robin. IF we could do Swiss I can manage it.

Please, I haven’t been to a tournament in like 3 months now i got so bored I started playing yugioh but I miss beyblade
(Nov. 01, 2021  10:11 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Anyone up for a tournament Thanksgiving week? My birthday is Thanksgiving and I wanna throw a birthday bash, but it would be like between the 22-24 so on a week day. I know it is Fall break for a lot of kids but many of you go on vacation. Just lemme know if you are interested!

100% would go! I can help judge/ bring stadiums if necessary.
(Nov. 02, 2021  1:46 PM)Trsal Wrote:

(Nov. 02, 2021  1:46 PM)Trsal Wrote:

Me too I could help judge!
Anyone hosting in Miami/South FL? I may go back to hosting for South FL, so let me know if anyone's interested! But I'd love to compete mainly in MFB Smile
New Metal Fight tournament is out for South Miami, in Miami Lakes, feel free to join! It’ll be happening on May 21st! 😁
Anyone near or in the North Port area interested in Burst or MFB? I visit North Port on occasion and wouldn't mind running something down there.
Any interest in Plastics/HMS in the area?
Bladers in Orlando Florida,that like hasbro beyblades
(May. 02, 2022  9:38 PM)LukeLook Wrote: Bladers in Orlando Florida,that like hasbro beyblades

I've merged this with the existing Florida Thread. In future, please look for existing threads before making a new one  Grin