Florida Team Festival

Kissimmee, Florida
Lakefront Park
201 Lakeview Dr
  We will meet by the water park under the trees
1pm on 01/16/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This will be a team tournament. 3 people per team with an option for a substitute as a 4th player in the event 1 player isn't able to play during his or her match.If by the tournament day you don't have a team or haven't joined a team we will pair you with a team before the tournament starts.So rest assured you will be on a team. This tournament will be group round Robin. Registration cap will he held at 24. For a total of 8 teams. We will have the beyblade burst standard stadium b-33 available but we also recommend bringing your own for free play between rounds. You can register on challonge now for faster check in. Check in for the tournament will be held between 12pm and 12:45pm so we can promptly start the tournament at 1pm. Please try to be on time. If you are not present during the start of the tournament then you will be awarded a loss for that round. We will have prizes for top 3 players. Those prizes include the new random booster volume 23...

Hosts:  Fireblaze2014 and Firekingard

Judges: myself, Firekingard, Cscramon, Ssjr0118, Nyxium, yeshrock05

Format: Burst standard Round Robin

Participant Cap: 24

FL Covid Guidelines: 
https://ogletree.com/insights/florida-en...staurants/
https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/plan-fo...2xEALw_wcB
https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/community-events/

Florida Team Festival. https://challonge.com/3ti53dvr

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

YOUNG WARRIORS
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:29 PM)ThrowTheCheese Wrote: YOUNG WARRIORS
Is your team full yet?
i would love to come but i dont have 2 team members
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:00 PM)trashconnor Wrote: i would love to come but i dont have 2 team members
If you don’t find anybody they can automatically assign you on the day Smile
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:29 PM)ThrowTheCheese Wrote: YOUNG WARRIORS

Can i join your team??
Sure perfect

Are you good tho
ShuTheMan

Look at post above.
If your team is put together I would like to hear it’s bio n stuff.
AlexTheBlader

men love your energy. You are really enjoying this! 💪🏽
Me and citras need one more member lol
My team is called the young warriors. It’s me Wyattwhip and shutheman. We may be young but we are some of the strongest warriors
(Dec. 18, 2020  9:28 PM)Conce7 Wrote: AlexTheBlader

men love your energy. You are really enjoying this! 💪🏽
Thanks! Beyblade is my life lol!
Yea dude im good at beyblade
Also for the touranment I mainly use World Spriggan so watch out
My spelling is bad Uncertain

Young Warriors
Bio: We are young but we pack a serious punch!!!
Bladers: WyattWhip, ThrowTheCheese and ShuTheMan
ExtraNotes: We are young but we will win and nothing will stop us from winning!
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:41 PM)ShuTheMan Wrote: Yea dude im good at beyblade
Also for the touranment I mainly use World Spriggan so watch out
My spelling is bad Uncertain

Young Warriors
Bio: We are young but we pack a serious punch!!!
Bladers: WyattWhip, ThrowTheCheese and ShuTheMan
ExtraNotes: We are young but we will win and nothing will stop us from winning!
Nice!

Teams:
Raging Infernos
Raging Underdogs
Young Warriors
Apex - Zero Squad
Hello, even though the tournament is full I really want to compete. May I please be put on the waiting list

Or maybe add me to the tournament and I could join a team and take turns

If I do, can I maybe join AlexTheBlader
alextheblader is already on a team sssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo idk
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:39 AM)BladerColton Wrote: Hello, even though the tournament is full I really want to compete. May I please be put on the waiting list

Or maybe add me to the tournament and I could join a team and take turns

If I do, can I maybe join AlexTheBlader
Sorry I’m full man. If I get an open spot I’ll gladly add you.
Okay, I meant we could take turns with the team mates. Who do you have?
Alright! Me, citrasninja, and cosmodragon are a team!
(Dec. 19, 2020  12:41 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Okay, I meant we could take turns with the team mates. Who do you have?
I have mr BrendonTheMayor and Awesomefire. Also I think it’s fair if we all battle as much as possible rather then switch sorry.
Ok well anyone Cscramon is doing an 8 player round robin in Tampa, one reason is because I can’t attend this one. Maybe you can go to that

Also thank you Cscramon
How many beys does a player get max
(Dec. 20, 2020  1:46 AM)ThrowTheCheese Wrote: How many beys does a player get max
Technically one since you only battle once every team battle you do. But you can have as many beys you want and switch each out every battle
Can anybody explain how the point ranking system would work. Like how your scores on your profile would work.