Florida Team Festival

Kissimmee, Florida
Lakefront Park
201 Lakeview Dr
  We will meet by the water park under the trees
1pm on 01/16/2021
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This will be a team tournament. 3 people per team with an option for a substitute as a 4th player in the event 1 player isn't able to play during his or her match.If by the tournament day you don't have a team or haven't joined a team we will pair you with a team before the tournament starts.So rest assured you will be on a team. This tournament will be group round Robin. Registration cap will he held at 24. For a total of 8 teams. We will have the beyblade burst standard stadium b-33 available but we also recommend bringing your own for free play between rounds. You can register on challonge now for faster check in. Check in for the tournament will be held between 12pm and 12:45pm so we can promptly start the tournament at 1pm. Please try to be on time. If you are not present during the start of the tournament then you will be awarded a loss for that round. We will have prizes for top 3 players. Those prizes include the new random booster volume 23...

Hosts:  Fireblaze2014 and Firekingard

Judges: myself, Firekingard, Cscramon, Ssjr0118, Nyxium, yeshrock05

Format: Burst standard Round Robin

Participant Cap: 24

FL Covid Guidelines: 
https://ogletree.com/insights/florida-en...staurants/
https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/plan-fo...2xEALw_wcB
https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/community-events/

Florida Team Festival. https://challonge.com/3ti53dvr

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Dec. 21, 2020  3:43 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Can anybody explain how the point ranking system would work. Like how your scores on your profile would work.

We're currently working on those details but I would imagine as long as the team wins, you get a win.

Just don't hold me to that xD
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:00 AM)FireKingArd Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:43 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Can anybody explain how the point ranking system would work. Like how your scores on your profile would work.

We're currently working on those details but I would imagine as long as the team wins, you get a win.

Okay, thanks man.
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:00 AM)FireKingArd Wrote:

Hmm... I know the current rules state that for team battles "individual round wins must be recorded" also I saw this on here posted from Kei a while ago:

"All individual BeyBattles played within the Team Format will be processed within the BeyPoint System as any BeyBattle in a normal tournament would be."

I mean it would be pretty crappy if someone won their round but received a loss on their record because the team lost the match as a whole....

If the whole team was to receive a win/loss, it'd probably make more sense to have only the first bladers on each team preselected and then the following rounds have the previous round winning team choose their blader first, that's just my 2 cents though...
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:17 AM)froztz Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:00 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: We're currently working on those details but I would imagine as long as the team wins, you get a win.

Hmm... I know the current rules state that for team battles "individual round wins must be recorded" also I saw this on here posted from Kei a while ago:

"All individual BeyBattles played within the Team Format will be processed within the BeyPoint System as any BeyBattle in a normal tournament would be."

I mean it would be pretty crappy if someone won their round but received a loss on their record because the team lost the match as a whole....

If the whole team was to receive a win/loss, it'd probably make more sense to have only the first bladers on each team preselected and then the following rounds have the previous round winning team choose their blader first, that's just my 2 cents though...
That makes a lot of sense.

Would super suck if your team won the round but you took a loss on your record. I wonder if the individual matches AND the team matches go onto your record? Dunno. Gonna have to ask about that one now x.x 

Fireblaze and I are gonna try to work out all the kinks before the new year so we can let you guys know all the proper information you need to know.
Yea I agree, that scenario would suck but there's no separate team ranking. Allowing everyone to get wins regardless of individual round losses inadvertently leads to boosting.
That could create an environment where everyone only wants to play with the "best" and not with their family/friends if they're not as good... This could just be my competitive side overthinking this lol.

Honestly there needs to be some separate team ranking or something, though I understand how intricate it can be to come up with rating systems and rules.
I've heard "The team plans on revising the rulebooks", so maybe they'll update the team part. I'm not sure how soon so I'll wait for Fireblaze and yourself to iron out everything and update us.
So many tournaments in Florida and in winter
(Dec. 21, 2020  8:59 PM)awesomefire123 Wrote: pottato is a pottato

I'm confused as to what you're referring to with this statement. Could you please explain?
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:49 AM)FireKingArd Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:17 AM)froztz Wrote: Hmm... I know the current rules state that for team battles "individual round wins must be recorded" also I saw this on here posted from Kei a while ago:

That makes a lot of sense.

Would super suck if your team won the round but you took a loss on your record. I wonder if the individual matches AND the team matches go onto your record? Dunno. Gonna have to ask about that one now x.x 

Fireblaze and I are gonna try to work out all the kinks before the new year so we can let you guys know all the proper information you need to know.
From what I've heard, only your own battle results affect your ranking, so your teammates' matchups shouldn't affect your ranking. This is why the rulebook specifies that you should record every single player matchup as opposed to only recording which team won overall.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:49 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: That makes a lot of sense.

From what I've heard, only your own battle results affect your ranking, so your teammates' matchups shouldn't affect your ranking. This is why the rulebook specifies that you should record every single player matchup as opposed to only recording which team won overall.

Yeah that's what froztz was saying.

I think it's kinda whack though personally but it is what it is lol

Maybe it's just a way to prevent people from piggybacking ranked wins off their teammates?
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:29 PM)FireKingArd Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: From what I've heard, only your own battle results affect your ranking, so your teammates' matchups shouldn't affect your ranking. This is why the rulebook specifies that you should record every single player matchup as opposed to only recording which team won overall.

Yeah that's what froztz was saying.

I think it's kinda whack though personally.

Yeah, I think it's like that so that people don't lose their ranking simply because they're paired up with less experienced players by default. As for the Team Ranking thing, my guess is that there was some intention to make a Team Ranking at some point, but the fact that most people don't stick to the same team would make things overly complicated.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:29 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Yeah that's what froztz was saying.

I think it's kinda whack though personally.

Yeah, I think it's like that so that people don't lose their ranking simply because they're paired up with less experienced players by default. As for the Team Ranking thing, my guess is that there was some intention to make a Team Ranking at some point, but the fact that most people don't stick to the same team would make things overly complicated.

I think it also goes the other way too so less experienced bladers can't rack up easy Ranked wins from their more experienced teammates. So I can see why it was made like that tbf
posting to become organizer

posting to become organizer efeg

can someone host a beyblade tournament in new york
(Dec. 28, 2020  12:03 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote: posting to become organizer

can someone host a beyblade tournament in new york
You won’t become an organizer if you spam. They won’t allow you in.
How would this tourney work if I went
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:43 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote: How would this tourney work if I went
Find a team. (If you can’t they will auto assign) You will have three people in your team including you. Choose who will go first, second, and third. Then whoever has the most point out of three wins.
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:43 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote: How would this tourney work if I went
Find a team. (If you can’t they will auto assign) You will have three people in your team including you. Choose who will go first, second, and third. Then whoever has the most point out of three wins.

K gotta
does anyone know where to get takara tomy standard stadiums
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:09 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote: does anyone know where to get takara tomy standard stadiums

Amazon or Ebay
(Dec. 31, 2020  8:19 AM)FireKingArd Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:09 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote: does anyone know where to get takara tomy standard stadiums

Amazon or Ebay

k
should I get random boosters or rage longinus
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:55 PM)MasterBeebo Wrote: should I get random boosters or rage longinus
Not the best idea to ask it here and do it on every tournament thread but go for rage Longinus
(Jan. 01, 2021  4:20 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:55 PM)MasterBeebo Wrote: should I get random boosters or rage longinus
Not the best idea to ask it here and do it on every tournament thread but go for rage Longinus

sorry I have only posted about once is a hasbro thread but it was an acident and I don't know how to do it know/forgot
Hello, I’m wondering if anyone can do another team tournament some time. I will not be able to come to this one and, team battle tournament seems fun, so FireKingArd, Fireblaze, or Cscramon could one of you maybe do a tournament in late January, or early February? Thank you 😊
Anybody know what all the teams are so far