Flame as an Attack wheel.

Hmm, interesting. I alone have had good results with both rock and ray as a destabilizer. I will post tests soon...

Try rock with WD, its crazy ;]
if he used this combo on stamina stadium and he still beated the defense top tier.. i dont understand why you say its garbage dan... also you re always posting results that are exactly the opposite of results of guys who try potential combos.. like me and mega blaster... thats kind of weird...
ithink flame has potential..i know i said it sucks... i think more tests will be cool...
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:29 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: if he used this combo on stamina stadium and he still beated the defense top tier.. i dont understand why you say its garbage dan... also you re always posting results that are exactly the opposite of results of guys who try potential combos.. like me and mega blaster... thats kind of weird...

who's he?
hey guys! flame is really good on attack?. because i use him and it seems good.. unfortunaly i can´t test it right know.. can someboy put more tests pleaasee??
It is beter higher you are conpletly corect
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:23 AM)Megablaster Wrote: I was wondering about some stamina types with attack parts, so it switched my Sagittario's S to RF and it has found uses in attack. Ive changed the custom to test it for the thread. the attack may come from the spikes, heres what i did

What i used
Flame Pegasis T125RF as flame attack custom
MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
Beylauncher & Grip for both
Takara-Tomy Stamina Stadium
Banking with FP

Results
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FB win by KO
Draw
FB win by KO

Flame win rate: 90%
Flame may be useful for attack. The spikes on the side may have added some attack power.

iv had a flame pegasis 100 wb ever since the parts came out mine is like the ultimate balance beyblade it has never been defeated
You better try Storm for it will work better...
I agree Flame is a good one all thou Storm is a lot better at least for me... Anyways nice test.
Can you make a test on this against MF Earth BullGB145WB?
thx.
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:03 AM)Rance02 Wrote: You better try Storm for it will work better...
I agree Flame is a good one all thou Storm is a lot better at least for me... Anyways nice test.
Can you make a test on this against MF Earth BullGB145WB?
thx.

storm sucks now... flame is better
I do find flame a great attack wheel, it defeated an MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F by outlasting it, the combo was Flame Capricorne 90RF
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:24 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: I do find flame a great attack wheel, it defeated an MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F by outlasting it, the combo was Flame Capricorne 90RF

testing attack vs attack is useless
Flame is inconsistent with attack capabilities when I test it.
BUT it LOOKS SO COOL! Specially with byxis stickers! It still is a pretty good wheel, i can make flame bull which is a great top tier.
Try MF-H Flame Horuseus R145 R2F its the best I can think of to utilise flame to knock the opposing beyblade out of the stadum.
Don't say Storm sucks, it is still one of the best....
No not really. It has been outclassed by many wheels.
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:07 PM)Starbreaker Wrote: BUT it LOOKS SO COOL! Specially with byxis stickers! It still is a pretty good wheel, i can make flame bull which is a great top tier.
But not many other beyblades feature flame as the wheel...
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:38 AM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: Flame is a good Attack wheel, I've been using it for a while. A couple of my most recent battles:
MF Flame Susanow 100F vs. Storm Saggitario 105S
FS Win by OS
FS Win by OS
SS Win by OS
FS Win by KO
FS Win by OS

Total Flame Win rate: 80%
I was using the Hasbro Super Vortex Stadium, and it is really something when a beyblade gets hit at just the right angle and flies out. (This actually has happened to me before.)

I do that a lot (the knock-out-of-the-stadium thing) to my neighbors (I fix them afterwards).
To Odin, that is a destabilizer not an attacker...?
To those who think Flame 90RF is great: Look at my results. :V
Flame Horuseus 85R2F :] Ill do some testing soon with this combo
Useless. My test pretty much embodies this entire thread: Not a good attack wheel.
Here are my results
I Wrote:What i used:
Banking for FH
Both shot at 90%
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher & Grip for both beys

Here it is:
1 .EB win by OS
2. EB win by KO
3. FH win by KO
4. EB win by OS
5. Draw
6. EB win by OS
7. EB win by OS
8. EB win by KO
9. EB win by OS
10. EB win by OS

Flame win rate: 20%
I agree with Dan now.
Pretty sad actually, seeing as RS has poor stamina and it was still able to outspin.
lmao, our tests are so close; I got 30%.
I ran some tests by facing a flame pegasis 105RF against a storm pegasis 105RF here are my results
FP wins by outlasting
FP and SP tie
FP wins by KO
FP wins by KO
SP wins by KO
FP wins by outlasting
FP wins by outlasting
FP wins by knocking SP up a wall.
Flame pegasis wins 3/4 of the time so I think it's safe to say that Flame can be a good attack type wheel.
(During all of the trials every variable was kept consistant)
(Jan. 18, 2011  6:42 AM)coolSparrow Wrote: I ran some tests by facing a flame pegasis 105RF against a storm pegasis 105RF here are my results
FP wins by outlasting
FP and SP tie
FP wins by KO
FP wins by KO
SP wins by KO
FP wins by outlasting
FP wins by outlasting
FP wins by knocking SP up a wall.
Flame pegasis wins 3/4 of the time so I think it's safe to say that Flame can be a good attack type wheel.
(During all of the trials every variable was kept consistant)
In which Beystadium and why against Storm Pegasis 105RF, not only a bad, severely outclassed combination, but also an Attack type ...