Flame as an Attack wheel.

And what would that combo be.......
Using Flame as an attack wheel is hopeless. It can't even hit a Earth Virgo uncustomized out the stadium once.

I used all these combos against Earth Virgo:
Flame pegasus 100RF
Fame pegasus T125RF
Flame pegasus H125RF
Flame pegasus 145RF
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:36 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: And what would that combo be.......

Flame is still not good at attack, but Flame Pegasis 90RF does a lot better beating Earth Virgo uncustomized than the combos I mentioned above. Flame just can't beat top tier combos.

Flame Pegasis 90RF vs Earth Virgo GB145BS:
FP wins 40%
EV wins 60%

So, sadly Flame can never be used in an attack combo.

Edit: Didn't mean to post two times. It should have been added on the post above.
Yo dude.

If you look at my topic for Mf-H flame Gasher 85 WB you'll see flame for attack(destabilizer)
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:03 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Yo dude.

If you look at my topic for Mf-H flame Gasher 85 WB you'll see flame for attack(destabilizer)

I have been there. I don't see a destabilizer as attack. To me a destabilizer is a destabilizer.
Then you don't know what a destabilizer is.

Look at the KO's in that topic.

If a destabilizer doesn't attack, it's just a bad low track stamina. (unless it has a top tier or near top tier wheel. Then it'd just be a low track stamina)
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:07 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Then you don't know what a destabilizer is.

Look at the KO's in that topic.

If a destabilizer doesn't attack, it's just a bad low track stamina.

I know what a destabilizer is and I know how useful they can be in battle, I use destabilizer combos my self........
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:12 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Oh yeah?

What's the combo you use?

Flame Gasher 100 FS. I think it's better than using WB.
FS doesn't move fast enough, or often enough.

People say Fs, but it's never moved like a destabilizer should for me. Even one of mine that is pretty worn doesnt move much, only until it gets hit moderately hard.

You think Fs is better than WB?
WB gets all around better results.
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:17 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: FS doesn't move fast enough, or often enough.

People say Fs, but it's never moved like a destabilizer should for me. Even one of mine that is pretty worn doesnt move much, only until it gets hit moderately hard.

You think Fs is better than WB?
WB gets all around better results.

FS is better than WB when going against a defense type and WB better when going against attack type.
No. Wb can outspin current defense easily.

WB is better against all types.
(Mar. 12, 2011  10:00 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:34 PM)Arceus179 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:23 AM)Megablaster Wrote: I was wondering about some stamina types with attack parts, so it switched my Sagittario's S to RF and it has found uses in attack. Ive changed the custom to test it for the thread. the attack may come from the spikes, heres what i did

What i used
Flame Pegasis T125RF as flame attack custom
MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
Beylauncher & Grip for both
Takara-Tomy Stamina Stadium
Banking with FP

Results
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FB win by KO
Draw
FB win by KO

Flame win rate: 90%
Flame may be useful for attack. The spikes on the side may have added some attack power.

What's FB?

Flat Ball. It comes with Divine Chimera TR145FB

FB is a bottom. Hes talking about the combo: Flame Bull T125RF.
I was trying to make a stamina and defense team and used flame in my combo and then when it was going down the slop I just saw it move it a attack style. So now I added some bits and I am actually using it this Saturday for the tournament.

If you guys are wondering what it is, I really do not want to reveal it before hand but oh well...

Flame Byxis SW145 (In Attack) WD

I works really well against 230 as well from my testing but that was all in head so sadly I have no results to share Unhappy
(Apr. 14, 2011  4:30 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  10:00 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:34 PM)Arceus179 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:23 AM)Megablaster Wrote: I was wondering about some stamina types with attack parts, so it switched my Sagittario's S to RF and it has found uses in attack. Ive changed the custom to test it for the thread. the attack may come from the spikes, heres what i did

What i used
Flame Pegasis T125RF as flame attack custom
MF Earth Bull GB145RSF
Beylauncher & Grip for both
Takara-Tomy Stamina Stadium
Banking with FP

Results
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FP win by KO
FP win by KO
EB win by OS
FB win by KO
Draw
FB win by KO

Flame win rate: 90%
Flame may be useful for attack. The spikes on the side may have added some attack power.

What's FB?

Flat Ball. It comes with Divine Chimera TR145FB

FB is a bottom. Hes talking about the combo: Flame Bull T125RF.

Flame Pegasis...
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:38 AM)Odin Wrote: Flame is a good Attack wheel, I've been using it for a while. A couple of my most recent battles:
MF Flame Susanow 100F vs. Storm Saggitario 105S
FS Win by OS
FS Win by OS
SS Win by OS
FS Win by KO
FS Win by OS

Total Flame Win rate: 80%
I was using the Hasbro Super Vortex Stadium, and it is really something when a beyblade gets hit at just the right angle and flies out. (This actually has happened to me before.)

LOL you ko'd in a super vortex stadium? i thought that was impossible but you must have a good launch