First tournament in Israel

This thread is more for the expirienced tournament organizers 
Im 14 years old kid from Israel and there are no beyblade tournaments in my country,so i started fit project (first israel tournament)
I want to become the first organizer in my country but im afraid i wont be able to do this alone,I need you,the great people of the beyblade community to make the dream real.
so... if you have any tips
if you are from Israel and want to help or just want to help (designing signs,posters,tips tricks guides to the begining player...) no matter where are you from please comment I would appreciate it.

By the way I am sorry if there are any grammer or spelling mistakes because I speak Hebrew and not English
one more issue is the equipent in my country there are no stadiums so i have none of tt's stadiums or spare beyblades for open tournaments so equipment is issue also
i finally got to 50 post count!
need your help asap!
(Mar. 18, 2018  9:25 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: i finally got to 50 post count!
need your help asap!

Hi,
where you from? in Israel?
If you're going to do WBO Tournaments, that involves using WBO-legal equipment. That means getting a B-09 or B-33 beystadium. I understand those are expensive in Israel; they're expensive in the US as well. Renting a venue can also be expensive, unless you have a decent public park to run a tournament in.

The WBO doesn't supply money for equipment, only for prizes when enough people participate in Tournaments. You need to raise the funds for running a tournament on your own, usually. Money is a large barrier to entry for running WBO Tournaments; Beyblade is an expensive hobby.

As for the problem of "I don't have a PayPal account", the solution is to sign up for a PayPal account.
(Mar. 30, 2019  8:12 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If you're going to do WBO Tournaments, that involves using WBO-legal equipment. That means getting a B-09 or B-33 beystadium. I understand those are expensive in Israel; they're expensive in the US as well. Renting a venue can also be expensive, unless you have a decent public park to run a tournament in.

The WBO doesn't supply money for equipment, only for prizes when enough people participate in Tournaments. You need to raise the funds for running a tournament on your own, usually. Money is a large barrier to entry for running WBO Tournaments; Beyblade is an expensive hobby.

As for the problem of "I don't have a PayPal account", the solution is to sign up for a PayPal account.

PayPal have little problem for some users. PayPal have 18+ age limit, and if you younger, PayPal close your account and some users lost money. I don’t know, if here is this problem, but maybe...
Hello, I’m an Israeli beytuber with 825 subs. Would you like me to publish your tournament in my YouTube channel?
(Mar. 30, 2019  8:25 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  8:12 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If you're going to do WBO Tournaments, that involves using WBO-legal equipment. That means getting a B-09 or B-33 beystadium. I understand those are expensive in Israel; they're expensive in the US as well. Renting a venue can also be expensive, unless you have a decent public park to run a tournament in.

PayPal have little problem for some users. PayPal have 18+ age limit, and if you younger, PayPal close your account and some users lost money. I don’t know, if here is this problem, but maybe...

Have a parent or legal guardian sign up for PayPal on your behalf, and use their account to send the WBO the tournament fees. I'm sure the WBO isn't going to care which exact PayPal account sends the tournament fees.

If your parent or legal guardian refuses to do this, then they do not really support you in your BeyBlade tournament endeavors, and you should wait until you are independent until you run a tournament.

You're going to need a venue, several judges, one or more legal beystadiums, and a PayPal account. If on your own or with other people you aren't able to satisfy these requirements, you aren't able or ready to run a tournament yet.
(Feb. 23, 2018  8:20 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: This thread is more for the expirienced tournament organizers 
Im 14 years old kid from Israel and there are no beyblade tournaments in my country,so i started fit project (first israel tournament)
I want to become the first organizer in my country but im afraid i wont be able to do this alone,I need you,the great people of the beyblade community to make the dream real.
if you are from Israel and want to help or just want to help (designing signs,posters,tips tricks guides to the begining player...) no matter where are you from please comment I would appreciate it.

By the way I am sorry if there are any grammer or spelling mistakes because I speak Hebrew and not English
I'm in, I'm go to Israel very soon  for a while, so I want to help. Tell me what to do
they have not responded to my organizer test since last year so im not sure this will take place
(Mar. 30, 2019  10:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2018  8:20 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: This thread is more for the expirienced tournament organizers 

I'm in, I'm go to Israel very soon  for a while, so I want to help. Tell me what to do

because of the new season of beyblade there are finally stadiums and my city is full of big parks, if more stadiums will be needed i will buy but now that is the least of my problems PayPal account will be the last thing i will take care of because of obvious reasons

(Mar. 30, 2019  8:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  8:25 PM)ks123 Wrote: PayPal have little problem for some users. PayPal have 18+ age limit, and if you younger, PayPal close your account and some users lost money. I don’t know, if here is this problem, but maybe...

Have a parent or legal guardian sign up for PayPal on your behalf, and use their account to send the WBO the tournament fees. I'm sure the WBO isn't going to care which exact PayPal account sends the tournament fees.

If your parent or legal guardian refuses to do this, then they do not really support you in your BeyBlade tournament endeavors, and you should wait until you are independent until you run a tournament.

You're going to need a venue, several judges, one or more legal beystadiums, and a PayPal account. If on your own or with other people you aren't able to satisfy these requirements, you aren't able or ready to run a tournament yet.

i have 3 people who can help me as judges
(Mar. 31, 2019  12:52 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: they have not responded to my organizer test since last year so im not sure this will take place

Please re-take the Organizers Quiz as it has been updated. Joyful_3
if i will take it wont be soon because im going to take a part in robotics competition have tests...
So will there be a tournament in Israel soon?
(Feb. 06, 2023  9:59 PM)GUYGUY442 Wrote: So will there be a tournament in Israel soon?
I think it's a great idea, I might take a Flight and come to the tournament.

(Feb. 06, 2023  10:36 AM)devekmasriah Wrote: yeah let's make an official team
I agree.
(Mar. 31, 2019  1:57 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  12:52 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: they have not responded to my organizer test since last year so im not sure this will take place

Please re-take the Organizers Quiz as it has been updated. Joyful_3

Will there be a tournament in Israel soon?
(Feb. 11, 2023  8:10 AM)GUYGUY442 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  1:57 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Please re-take the Organizers Quiz as it has been updated. Joyful_3

Will there be a tournament in Israel soon? idk but it seems that it will happen
Guys, we can just make it work.

Let's organize a tournament.
(Feb. 11, 2023  1:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Guys, we can just make it work.

I would but I can't
(Feb. 11, 2023  6:47 PM)GUYGUY442 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2023  1:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Guys, we can just make it work.

I would but I can't
Why not?