First anime you ever watched/fell in love with?

It was dbz or beyblade , i cant remember what i saw first.
i think my first 1 would either be pokemon or card captors
Beyblade.
Like many others Pokemon, followed by Digimon and Beyblade.

The Pokemon games got me into the anime. I have since started watching a few anime films - Akira and Ghost in the Shell are particular highlights.
Mine was either Rurouni Kenshin, Pokemon or DBZ. I totally loved Rurouni Kenshin. It had so much blood!Eee
(May. 10, 2009  10:53 PM)Nuno Wrote: Mine was either Rurouni Kenshin, Pokemon or DBZ. I totally loved Rurouni Kenshin. It had so much blood!Eee

Yay! You watched it too. I have no idea how I was able to watch when I was younger...I was like 8.
I've never even heard of or seen sailor moon before
(May. 13, 2009  2:55 AM)jsc Wrote: I've never even heard of or seen sailor moon before

how
(May. 13, 2009  2:55 AM)jsc Wrote: I've never even heard of or seen sailor moon before

Speechless Serious? how old are you ? anyway Pokemon or something was mine.
Pokemon was mine Wink

The first Anime movie I watched was Spirited Away (School trip)
My first anime... I think Getter Robo and casshern? not too sure but eh.

guess that's how I became mecha fan.
I must say, sailor moon might have been one of my first ones as well. Good grief, there are more back then then i thought there was.
(May. 13, 2009  8:06 PM)KidTala - KT Wrote: Pokemon was mine Wink

The first Anime movie I watched was Spirited Away (School trip)

school trip? I wish we watched these movies on my school trips... I love this movie. All of Miyazaki's movies are awesome.
(May. 08, 2009  4:10 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: My first anime was either Rurouni Kenshin, Monster Rancher, Digimon, or Pokemon. I honestly can't remember, but I fell most in love with Rurouni Kenshin <3.
Samurai X with Rorouni Kenshin seemed a good anime, i never really heard about it since my brother watched it. And out of all those animes Digimon was always cool too.- My first anime i watched was Pokemon. I remember watching this when i was 2 years old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAn6So9tURU
Pokemon was the first anime I watched. The first anime I watched when I knew what anime and manga was was Inuyasha.
(May. 15, 2009  2:44 AM)jsc Wrote: All of Miyazaki's movies are awesome.

Howl's Moving Castle sucked.
(May. 27, 2009  4:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: Howl's Moving Castle sucked.

False!
The first Anime I ever watched....hmmm well I used to absolutely hate anime, but the first one that made me decide that would be Pokemon.
(May. 27, 2009  4:49 PM)Roan Wrote: False!

Not false! The book was probably good (I never read it) but the film was just boring. Nicely animated, but boring.
(May. 27, 2009  4:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: Not false! The book was probably good (I never read it) but the film was just boring. Nicely animated, but boring.

There was nothing wrong with the film. Gasp I thought it was pretty good but not as good as Spirited away, of course.