First anime you ever watched/fell in love with?

It's hard to pick but for me it was probably beybladeand then pokemon or dragon Ball series. Layer I stayed watching markup and sword at and card fight etc.
It was definitely dragon ball i remember being 3 and my mom having figures of goku bulma and roshi
CASE CLOSED!
(Aug. 18, 2013  2:06 AM)yt152430 Wrote: It was definitely dragon ball i remember being 3 and my mom having figures of goku bulma and roshi

Wow, I wish my Mom collected DBZ figures Unhappy

I remember watching these as a child:

-Beyblade
-Pokemon
-Yu-Gi-Oh
-Dragonball Z
-Inuyasha

But an anime I LOVE is Death Note, probably always will be my favorite!
I watch and have watched
Beyblade, Pokemon, Bakugan, Scan To Go, dragon ball z kai, Avatar the last air bender, sponge bob, and hats all I can think of right now. Pretty much anything on TV at the current time.
First anime I watched was either DBZ or Pokémon the third was the first I fell in love with which was:
YuYu Hakusho then, HunterXhunter both awesome shows and one of my favorites even today!
Even though I started off with beyblade and dragon ball series, I love fairy tail!
Mine was actually Spirited Away (film) and it was a really good anime film.
Pokemon was mine i was watching anime since young like 3-4?? Then it was Dragon Ball
(Aug. 19, 2013  8:20 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Mine was actually Spirited Away (film) and it was a really good anime film.

I love that movie!!! That was the first anime film I watched too!!!😃😃😃