First Crush?

What was your first crush (if you had one)?

my first crush was when dread phoenix leaned on it's friction driver and then flinged itself towards the opposing beyblade

dread crush i think it's called

also since the other bey had a crush it broke so uhh, there's that

so what was your first crush?

i was pretty nervous when i got my first crush

mainly due to the fact that it broke my other beyblade, and i had to explain to my parents what happened to that beyblade
(I feel like this is a joke) My first crush (Well it wasn't really a crush) My bey slammed into the wall and burst and the layer landed under the refrigerator so I spent an hour try to get it out
(Jul. 23, 2021  1:31 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: (I feel like this is a joke) My first crush (Well it wasn't really a crush) My bey slammed into the wall and burst and the layer landed under the refrigerator so I spent an hour try to get it out

lol its not a joke i didnt know what else to name it
ok
this thread needs to be closed
its just unecessary stuff and straight up spam
(Jul. 23, 2021  1:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: ok

Sorry Bladeking but he does have a point
(Jul. 23, 2021  1:59 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  1:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: ok

Sorry Bladeking but he does have a point

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh well organizers you can close this thread it wasn't meant to be a joke i swear its just a big coincidence but go ahead and close this thread
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:04 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  1:59 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Sorry Bladeking but he does have a point

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh well organizers you can close this thread it wasn't meant to be a joke i swear its just a big coincidence but go ahead and close this thread

Organizers aren’t staff members. They don’t have the ability to do stuff like that.
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:10 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:04 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Organizers aren’t staff members. They don’t have the ability to do stuff like that.

oh i misunderstood

staff members you can just close it *if it is spam* but i didnt mean any harm and troll nothing but you can close
Well my first crush was was messing with the bey and it burst and the forge disc got under the washing machine and to this day it’s still there but anyway @BladeKingX if you want this thread to be closed then Jinbee
(Jul. 23, 2021  3:22 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Well my first crush was was messing with the bey and it burst and the forge disc got under the washing machine and to this day it’s still there but anyway @BladeKingX if you want this thread to be closed then Jinbee

well i dont want it to be closed but valtaoi_007 told me it was spam and idk if it is but i think it is

wow i made a whole new meaning for crush as i was making this thread. huzzah!