First Beyblade Ever

but my first MFB was Dark Wolf. my strongest bey yet.
Huh? Dark Wolf is bad. Unless you got the 2-pack.
My first was also a dark wolf, but i regret buying. Lol, now i use a storm pegasis BB 288. but just remember guys I'm kinda new to beyblade, so dont critise my choices Grin
my first ever blade was a driger S which was great. now i have a poison serpent. i long for a driger MS now. driger is great
I remember my first bey it was Dragoon G it was awesome.
hey guys it´s your first beyblade the most important? do you still use a CW or facebolt of him in your best combo?

because i can´t let go my Leone..

i remember that in the anime ginga had a beyblade before pegasus..
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:51 PM)BeyBladeUltimo Wrote: but my first MFB was Dark Wolf. my strongest bey yet.
you're joking,right?
Ginga used a Pegasis, but without the Face. In the anime, it was a generic Wind/Heat/Clay Leone.
i really think that ginga had another beyblade before pegasis and it was not pegasis..
but that´s off-topic and you didn´t answer my question...
Mine I just got a few days ago Storm Pegasus105RF, Rock Leone145WB and Dark Bull H145SD Stupid
roller defenser. i lost it so i bought a takara one. it kinda sucks but means alot to me
Dark Bull H145SD. It looked pretty.
Kid Dragoon is my first beyblade
My first was Dark Cancer (Gasher) CH120FS. I got it for my b-day and I was like "oh... a beyblade thanks. *puts down*" But then I started using it and NOW I LOVE BEYBLADE Tongue_out
hey guys it´s your first beyblade the most important? do you still use a CW or facebolt of him in your best combo?

because i can´t let go my Leone..
Dragoon. I got tired of my plastic BB's cuz I'd break em so I gave it to a kid who didn't have many toys.
My first beyblade was BumpKing and it broke a couple years ago.
Dragoon! MFB is Darkwolf Unhappy
My Driger F, 2002, great little blade. Pity it ended up falling through some thin ice... :C
lool why nobody answer this??

it´s your first beyblade the most important? do you still use a CW and facebolt of him in your best combo?
My first bey was either a BBA Championship Series Trygle,a Phantom Force Dragoon S,or a Draciel V.
My first bey was an LL-Drago. My scond ever bey was a Dragoon MS. Time gap?
Wing Attacker
(Dec. 28, 2010  7:02 AM)bladerleone Wrote: lool why nobody answer this??

it´s your first beyblade the most important? do you still use a CW and facebolt of him in your best combo?
One word: Nostalgia.
There doesn't need to be any more reasons.