First Beyblade Ever

Plastic:dragoon g
Hms:driger ms
Hws:storm Aries
My first plastic was 'Spark Knight', second was Wolborg. (:
(Dec. 17, 2010  6:02 PM)Spoonigan Wrote: My first plastic was 'Spark Knight', second was Wolborg. (:

Didn't you think Spark Knight was such a pretty bey? I got it along with Draciel S as my first beys. I miss that really old Hasbro packaging, it brings back some really great memories. Oh my goodness....it's seriously been 9 years since I picked those up? Wow I feel so old.
Spark Knight is hot.
One of the prettiest non-recolors ever.
(Dec. 17, 2010  7:58 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Spark Knight is hot.
One of the prettiest non-recolors ever.

I've always considered that whole "wave" of beys (the first 8 or so, before Grip Attacker and Metal Ball Defenser) to be a bunch of recolours with slightly different parts. Spark Knight = Ultimate Saizo and Polta. Ultimate Frostic Dranzer = Bistool + ???. Spin Dragoon = ??? + ???. ??? meaning I've forgotten the name. Basically they were all the same, with different BB and WDs.

But yes. Spark Knight is hot.
Spark Knight/Megaro Arm/UFD were all really pretty because they were transparent.
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:03 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Spark Knight/Megaro Arm/UFD were all really pretty because they were transparent.

Megaro Arm! Purple Spin Dragoon correct? Ahhh it's gonna kill me if I can't remember the other two beys.
Man, I love the Transparent Plastics. I used to beg my parents to get them for me when I was a little kid. <Off Topic.
My first Bey, was a Dragoon S, mainly because I watched the show before I bought it and I fell in love with it! I saved up to buy it!
Ah, BumpKing... You were fake. My first real one was... Wyborg. My 1st decent ones, BEARING STINGER, and Bistool.
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:06 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:03 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Spark Knight/Megaro Arm/UFD were all really pretty because they were transparent.

Megaro Arm! Purple Spin Dragoon correct? Ahhh it's gonna kill me if I can't remember the other two beys.

No, the clear grey one.
Makendo was solid purple.
(Dec. 17, 2010  11:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:06 PM)Evan Wrote:

No, the clear grey one.
Makendo was solid purple.

I don't know how I forgot that honestly. Megaro Arm was the only TAKARA version of those beys that I owned. I do believe the TAKARA Makendo was clear purple, while the Hasbro one was solid.

Now can anyone remember the last version of UFD\Bistool?

EDIT: I love the packaging on these first few beys. Just a plastic bag with all the parts on a bracket. I guess I'm just partial to it, but I think it looked rather snazzy. Plus they came with the old two-part bitchips, which were amazing (added weight, plus support for the super rare Metal Bit Chip).
My first beyblade was a flame saggitario. I always wanted to get a beyblade since the plastic generation, however by the time i finally made my own money they were not in stock. When the metal fusion series came out in the US i jumped all over it ^^.
Bumpking was my first ever Smile

my first HMS was Strata Dragoon

my first MFB was Storm Pegasus
my firdt beyblade was
gaia dragoon HMS
My first was Hasbro Flame Sagittario C145S.I'm thinking about buying some HMS older Beyblade off ebay, they're pretty cheap to buy Smile
Plastic : Driger F
HMS: Dranzer MS
MFB: Storm Pegasus
plastic: driger s i think. maybe driger f. all that i know its driger
hms: took a big break of blading so i never got into them
mfb: storm pegasis
mfb season 2: meteo l drago
my first bey was rock leone but mine was in the old kind
My first was dark bull,but now he is my weakest out of all my beys somehow..............
my first beyblade ever was a R/C Dragoon i think about 5 years ago? but i never used it because i didnt know how to play.
My first bey was Wolborg MS. I forgot where I got it from...