First Beyblade Ever

(Jul. 24, 2009  1:46 AM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: driger fanf total sweetness he was a great friend

Serious
phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote:noooo what you mean my bro me last battle hour 45 hmm that was the day bro quit hmm guuess was destruction his blade well mine hey but spirits live on

...i have no idea what you are trying to say to me... if its more than one idea... periods help...
Am I the only person entertained/utterly confused by reading this dude's posts?

Oh, my first blades were Kid Dragoon and +Dragoon V.

Forget which i bought first
His posts make me laugh. It's fun trying to decipher them >.>
(Jul. 23, 2009  1:30 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Draciel S in 5th grade Smug

im in 6th grade this year not fifth i was 5 years when got it
(Jul. 25, 2009  2:15 PM)gavman87 Wrote: im in 6th grade this year not fifth i was 5 years when got it

...he was referring to himself?
My first Beyblade was a Dragoon V2.Yeah,I was a latecomer to the game,but after messing around with it a little,it became my favorite thing.

It was around...2006 I believe.
my first purchase was Dranzer GT, still have it, i love it <3
my first was dragoon f which was ike the first one ever made
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:17 PM)vamp380 Wrote: my first was dragoon f which was ike the first one ever made

... except for Spin Dragoon, Dragoon Grip Attacker, and Dragoon Storm, and the countless other Beyblades released before it.
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... except for Spin Dragoon, Dragoon Grip Attacker, and Dragoon Storm, and the countless other Beyblades released before it.

Gekiryu Oh :3
i got the hasbro metal draciel with bit chip cover and dragoon f and in some ways dragoon was 1 of the 1st i the uk hasbro/harrods (yeah i had 2 get mine from harrods lol) got them in b4 storm and some of the others plus they were hard 2 find at the time
i still hav both, metal draciels lost its bit chip and case and dragoon f has now got the shine bit piece from electronic lights ands sound equivelent and the shiny stickers from the metalic dragoon f
Good old frip attacker, i loved that blade so fun.
sorry grip attacker
I think my first beyblade was seaborg, but I'm not sure. Confused
mine was metal draciel the attack ring broke after a few months still have the broken AR and base broke the clip thingys and spin gear tho Pinching_eyes
mine was a kid dragoon, and my first MFB will be a pegasus 105f. I can't wait until i get enough money to get it!
I got Dranzer Spiral and Draciel Shield for my two best friends.
Bought Driger S for myself.
So we did not have BeyStadiums back then, I remember playing with them on our marble floor for a month. Grin My metal tip was wrecked, kind of. Tongue_out
got a Dragoon S.It sucked.
my first MFB was a saggit.it sucked.
my first beyblade was Metal Driger EG. it was also my first engine gear bey Joyful_2
mine was driger F is still have it though in a pretty good shape.
Mine is a Knight Dranzer
Mine was a Roller Attacker. I was 10 and just wanted a Beyblade, Dranzer preferebly, but Roller was ony one left, never regreted buying it, love its base.