First Beyblade Ever

My first blade ever was a Driger S, and a Galeon.
Mine was Draciel MBD and Trygle (they both came in a set). Unfortunately me and my little brother broke trygle by over using it (it was literally falling apart) and i had to give my Draciel to my cousin......i hope he hasnt destroyed it Lips_sealed
mine was a master dragoon an orange on from the wbba
Mine was Galman that i got from a DVD set box from season one.... still have both and still remember every word they said. XD lol how sad am i Unhappy (Please dont answer that. Tired lol)
My parents got me griffolyon and Dragoon F and the blizzard bowl for christmas when I was like 6 and 8 years later I still have an unhealthy obsession. Thanks mom and dad.
I think it was a Japanese Dranzer. But I lost it a while back in Battle, Although I do still have whats left of my bearing stinger the first hasbro blade i bought! [The hasbro blades always seemed much more high quality so we would often use the cheaper Japanese blades parts as the bet if we lost]
My first real 1 i think was Dragoon F
So sick i dunno what happened to it though.
My first Bey was Master Dragoon (Hasbro)
Mine was a Dragoon S i got it in 2001 when they first came out in stores in America.
my first was either roller defenser or a draciel probably roller defenser
Roller Defenser isn't a Draciel.
^
Leone sure is.

First MFB was my escolpio draft,

Super battered now, lol
First Plastic was Driger Fang, first HMS was Driger Metal Fang, first MFB was Bull125SF.
(Aug. 18, 2009  12:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Roller Defenser isn't a Draciel.

I forgot it was Draciel D or G.
well before i cant remember, but now, ive just ordered dranzer g and metal driger, both takara so =D
What the deuce is a Draciel D?

There was Draciel Metal Ball Defenser, Draciel Shield, Draciel Fortress, Draciel Viper, Draciel Viper 2, Draciel Gravity, and Draciel Metal Shield.
My first was Spin Dragoon,then Draciel(Japanese), Wing Attacker adn Driger F.
(Aug. 18, 2009  8:46 PM)BladeriChaos Wrote: I forgot it was Draciel D or G.

There's no such thing as Draciel D.

(Aug. 20, 2009  4:08 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: my first blades were a drigger and a glaux

I think you mean Galeon. Hasbro never made Galux and the Takara Galux is really rare.
My first was a wing defenser. I actually got it from argos where they just gave you a randome blade.
hmmm my first 1 was either a Metal Drigger or a Dranzer GT i dont know why but no one has a GT Dranzor Gasp i wonder why not Unhappy
(Aug. 29, 2009  2:39 AM)Raydude4115 Wrote: hmmm my first 1 was either a Metal Drigger or a Dranzer GT i dont know why but no one has a GT Dranzor Gasp i wonder why not Unhappy

What gave you that idea? I had 2....
Sorry Unhappy i dont have any Metal Beyblades so im out of the loop for competitions Unhappy im not sure to get 1 and stuff so i think i might lose my beyblade intrest now ;(
It wasn't clear, sorry. I was talking about the Dranzer GT. There are still people who play at tournaments with plastics. My city still does. Smile