First Beyblade Ever

my memory is a bit fuzzy but i think my first blade was the wing attacker as just looked fun, but my friend broke it so he gave his dranzer s, so they my 1st blades,
Mine was a bootleg Yu-Gi-Oh beyblade, if i recall.
If it's fake, then technically it's not a beyblade. First real beyblade...
oh lol....

My first was BB-03. IU;ve been playing plastic w/ my bootleg all my life.... (actually, i lost it when i was 8)

i really phail.
My first bey was ultimate dragoon (spin dragoon) when it was given to me for christmas.
i got wing attacker when i was a small child
too bad it broke from all the awesome battling we did
now i only have a fragment of the AR left and i use it as a necklace
mine was wing attacker, but all i have left now is an old, dirty bit chip
mine was a dragoon somthing i dont remember pretty well i got it when i was 4 or 5 years old now im 12
I remember getting my first beyblade.

It was when beyblade was first released to the UK. (Before that I bought some fake ones with large weight disks from superdrug XD and had a couple of free ones that came in cereal boxes)

Anyway the first day they came out, I remember going to Woolworths with my mum and there was a large display of them behind the counter. I had no idea which one was the best and I remember the person behind the counter also stating that they didnt know. I also had to choose some for my two brothers, I chose ones for them by remembering what colour they wanted, and then I saw... Galzzly!! (lol) It was cool looking and red. In my eyes it looked like it was going to be way better than my brothers.

That was until we built them up and fought against each other at home, I realsied mine was the worse but I will always tresure battling with Galzzly. I wish I looked after it better to be honest Unhappy But it brought me into beyblading and Im still going today Joyful_3 Thankyou Galzzly!! (:
dragoon s........i think
My first beyblade was some blue fake one i was like 5 at the time so i didnt know about fakes or reals lol and the beyblade had these lights that flash lol
I was about 3 years of age, i know it's too good to be true but my brother and his friends used to play it,and i used to watch the anime, and after my brother taught me more about it I used to play with them. All I knew was Dragoon and Dranzer, but to make a long story short, my first beyblade was Dragoon V.
Roller Defenser. (I thought it was an attack type because it moved so fast)
pretty sure it was Draciel F
I always loved draciel and defensive beys
even though Draciels ARs sucked
Mine was a set of driger, gaia dragoon, and draciel ms off Ebay.
Dragoon Storm for me
Second was Dranzer-F
1st galzzly..
2nd dragoon s
3rd driger f
4th galeon
5th wolborg
my first bey was Dragoon S haha. How naive I was to think that it could actually spin and create a storm in the sand >_>.... and the water..... and on concrete.... OTL I had to buy like 2 more just cuz i kept wanting to do it again xD
bakushin-oh and megaro arm (horrible blade)
(Oct. 26, 2008  6:10 PM)hamix Wrote: my first was like one of thoose 1999 spin dragoons i still have it Joyful_3

that was my first to, i ended up cutting my hand open with it, then the rubber bottem fell off and the attack ring broke after but its still one of my favs lol
(Dec. 14, 2009  10:50 PM)trent08 Wrote: that was my first to, i ended up cutting my hand open with it, then the rubber bottem fell off and the attack ring broke after but its still one of my favs lol

Spin Dragoon has no rubber bottom. That would be Grip Attacker
my first was phantom fox
Lol, Dranzer F then Dragoon F