First Beyblade Ever

an ultimate frostic dranzer i won at this promotion thing back in the day.
i believe my first beyblade was dragoon GT. im not sure though, it was a while ago. all my beyblades were stolen when i was like 12 or 13
(Aug. 18, 2009  2:29 PM)Spinster Wrote: First Plastic was Driger Fang, first HMS was Driger Metal Fang, first MFB was Bull125SF.

i guess u mean metal slash metal fang doesnt exist

(Aug. 21, 2009  1:44 PM)Aqua Wrote: There's no such thing as Draciel D.

I think you mean Galeon. Hasbro never made Galux and the Takara Galux is really rare.

last time i checked takara didnt make galux either
(Sep. 11, 2009  9:06 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: last time i checked takara didnt make galux either

Yes, they did. It's not officially called Galux though. The Takara Galux is just a pink Galeon.
then really its a galeon repaint not galux unless it said so on the box
My first one ever was a seaborg.

My first ones since i came back into the hobby were (i got them as a set): Driger S, Wolborg 1, Master Dragoon (10-heavy weight disk broke first day Unhappy ), Bistool, Draciel MBD.
My first blade was Draciel S and ive still got it now, i used the same Draciel bit in every single blade i ever used
My first two were master dirger and knight dranzer. Once i got home and opened em up i kinda blinked a few times and was like.... wait a sec.... THEY"RE THE SAME BLOODY THING! Then i learned quickly the difference weight disc's played.
You will have to be more specific. There were 3 (or 2, don't remember if Spin Dragoon appeared before that flashback in G-Rev) Dragoons in season one.
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer and Spin Dragoon, bought them at the same time.
my first beyblade was a wolborg (yes, believe it or not) and i got it 2001-2002 cant remember too well. also its pretty messed up, the attack ring broke (i threw that away) but wow when i think about it now i made a very good (and lucky) choice because wolborg is a very good beyblade if im not mistaken...
dranzer s ftw i got him then learnt about driger s... beast
dragoon s i remember saveing up money and the big day final came and i went to the store at the crack of dawn and lucky me they had a fresh shippment
My first beyblade was Dragoon G
dranzer s. but ar got broke by death gargoyle last week. I was bored and balling the and the BANG! The blade hit me in the head, the wd and ar went bouncing around in the stadium, and the 1/4 that broke dissapeared. That was my fave blade too lol. AND it was the phantom force.
mine was Galeon attacker

got it in yr 2 (1st grade, i think)

We were playing on this dusty mudpatch area. I launched my blade in against this other guy, then 2 mins later this kid launched in some yellow blade (couldn't quite make it out). My blade started to wobble just as he launched in, then he literally tapped my blade and it blew up! I had to run to find the parts. The attack ring AND sub ring were shattered down the middle and I never found the BB or WD. All I have is the precious bit beast...
Miine were

Plastic: Original very first Draciel Hasbro
HMS: Driger MS
MFB: Leone145D
mine was draciel s because i didn't really buy any of the earlier one even though i watched the series
Mine was some huge-yellow dragoon thing. I got it as a christmas gift one year.
i dont realy remember except that it was red with a rediculusly large wait ring. but the only one i have is most of my zeus with the core smashed. were can i get a new one?