First Beyblade Ever

my first blade seaborg 2 my most recent blade dragoon ms my fave blade (which i need) is dragoon ms uv and dragoon v2
My first blade was Draciel Metal Ball Defencer. I think I got it because the first beyblade episode I saw was the one where Max battles Kai and gets the Draciel bit beast. First I thought that Max was a girl lol. He had a female VA in the Finnish version. Good times. Then at the next day, I lost the bit beast. Later I bought a new one.XD
Miy first was Ultimate Saizo, which I got when I was 9, so it was almost 8 years ago. I got Spin Dragoon just a month or two later. Both of their Spin Gears got totaled when I spun them both in a clothes basket and they got stuck in one area which completely screwed them over.
I REMEMBER TO THIS DAY THAT DRAGOON S WAS MY FIRST. AHH GOOD TIMES..
My first beyblade was Dragoon storm, got it when beyblades first came out. But the first beyblade i truly loved was my silver Driger F.
Master Dragoon. Bought it in Sports Authority, and loved it!
I can never forget my first blade: Galeon Attacker.
The blade that I truly loved when I young was my Driger F.
my first beyblade was either a dragoon s or dranzer g(got that from a friend) or driger s. i can't remeber exactly which came first. all great blades
My first Beyblade was Wolborg MS, followed about 1 minute after with Dranzer MS... or maybe it was the other way around....
mine was dragoon the first one lol
it was given to me by a freind...i lost it like the next day, few months later i baught Diger f and v. I couldnt decide witch one i wanted i always seen them as my first blades but i know thats not true i just never found that one.
Dranzer at Wal-Mart. Bought it when Beyblade became popular.
For me its like this
We got them as a suprise
I had ultimate frostic and Grip attacker and the clear beystadium
and my older sister got Spark kight and Grip attacker and a clear beystatium
So we had our own statiums but we played together
spark knights attack ring (the clear orange version, plastic cover on bit chip) broke because of grip attacker, i took ultimate frostic to school and it was stolen,i got it again but it vanished, i dont remember what happened to it
Wing Defenser at Hamley's. I was drawn to it because of its gimmick - I've lost the BP now, the AR and SG are broken. I remember only winning 2 matches every with it! But it was fun to watch as the wings splayed out and acted as a buffer. All of my friends had the Bladebreakers' blades and were surprised at the weird design of mine. I still have the WD for it.
My first ones were at Christmas. I think they were Seaborg and trygle
My first plastic beyblade is like dranzer volcano attack ring but it's black and the sticker says its a m draciel usual.
My first HMS beyblade is Gaia dragoon, draciel and driger
My first Metal Fight/Fusion is starter Pegasus/Pegasis
Spark Knight, I couldn't resist it's clear orange charm. I took it home, launched it, and immediately broke it. I think I returned it to the store without the bit chips, and bought Grip Attacker. I didn't have the money to have kept the broken one for it's base Unhappy It was a good trade off though, I love grip attacker.
my first on was a metal ball defence draciel
I had bought Galeon Attacker, the very second one after was Draciel Metal Ball Defenser.
mine was a draunzer i think
mine was wolborg 2 and driger V,
but wolborg 2 was my favorite! ^-^
my first was grip attacker i had two of em and they were takara they had a whole row of blaes in my local shop i just picked up two dgrip attackers then i went back home after i fixed it up i just tauht that the stadium i got for my b day vs my cousins gallzly my grip attacker attack ring broke almost into alf then my second one broke at the blade base
Mine was Draciel. It sucked but i loved it.