First Beyblade Ever

(Jan. 09, 2009  9:15 AM)Brimstone Wrote: because i am once you get to know me

at least you're modest
(Jan. 09, 2009  10:01 AM)Brimstone Wrote: Grin
well kids. im going to get me some sleep

This isn't a chatroom. Don't post that you're going to bed and don't make such useless posts. Thanks.
the first beyblade i ever bought was master dragoon
My frist beyblade was a Dragoon Storm (anime version). I still have it to this day dispite the fact that it's too damaged to ever be used again.
My first blade was actually two because I bought them at the same time after seeing that everyone at school had loads. I got Megaro Arm and Spin Dragoon not knowing they were the same, apart from the WD.
doh
anywho what was your first bey brad
(Jan. 11, 2009  12:31 PM)Giga Wrote: doh

Fake Dranzer V, followed by over $100 worth of fakes. First real one was Wolborg. Then bought Dranzer F at a tournament. Got Galeon for winning second place. After that, I threw all of my fakes out.
nice lot of blades (apart from the dranzer) Smile
I remember when i got wolborg i coudnt put it together and it took us (me and my dad) about half an hour to put it together XD
(Jan. 11, 2009  12:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Fake Dranzer V, followed by over $100. First real one was Wolborg. Then bought Dranzer F at a tournament. Got Galeon for winning second place. After that, I threw all of my fakes out.

100$ for fakes?
Did you know they were fake when you bought them?
My first beyblade.... I bought wolborg and seaborg at the same time, so those two were my first.
both are still one of my favorites =)
did you get the pair double pack? i've seen those in a double pack
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:55 PM)Sasch Wrote:

Fake Dranzer V, followed by over $100. First real one was Wolborg. Then bought Dranzer F at a tournament. Got Galeon for winning second place. After that, I threw all of my fakes out.

100$ for fakes?

I didn't really understand.
he meant that he bought fake blades worth over $100. most fake beyblades were sold in the ghetto, believe it or not. i use to walk around the corner store and there were kids buying them for a $1. that is what i call brainwash. lol
Yeah, I had like a garbage bag full of fakes lol
they had similar beyblades like polta, 1st draciel and dranzer f (dranzer f was the one i bought from that store, and on the first collision with the other blade, it shattered.. it was amazing because they looked original. Uncertain
My first beblade was a Bumpking and i still have it and it is working great although its a little broken.
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  7:55 PM)Sasch Wrote:

100$ for fakes?

I didn't really understand.

I wondered if you thought they were real at the time you bought them.
As I said, I didn't really understand the difference between real and fake at that time.
^Sorry, thought you meant you didn't unterstand my question.
(Jan. 11, 2009  10:56 PM)Brimstone Wrote: did you get the pair double pack? i've seen those in a double pack

no they were separated