First Beyblade Ever

First MFB was Flash Sagittario cause centaurs are cool
First burst was Nightmare Longinus because I like dragons
My first beyblade was a FAKE BEYBLADE ( Its name was rather funny , Glacier Lion)
First MFB Poison Pegasus
First Burst Wyvron W2
Mfb- storm pegasus 105rf hasbro
Burst- wild wyvron w2 and lost luinor l2 tt (indian version). I bought both together but opened wyvron first but lanched longinus first.
My first bey was a fake ,but my first real one:
Plastic-wasn't even born at that time
MFB-rock aries(a gift from my aunt ,about 5 years ago)
Burst-storm spriggan(was still a newbie in burst)
My first MFB was Ray Striker but my first Burst bey was dark doomscizor
Mine was killer Deathsyther because at the time I bought alter Chronos killer Deathsyther and the Beyblade burst god entry set and Deathsyther came first
MFB:Thermal Lacerta and Thunder Leone (Hasbro Double Pack)

Burst: Omni Odax
My very first beyblade was Valtryek V2
Flame Libra T125 ES I cared about GanGanGalaxy and it was the bey i got it in my bday

Burst Storm Spriggan Recent Dragoon S
Galaxy Pegasus and something else in a Hasbro Stadium Set for MFB for my birthday
Dragoon Galaxy was my first and only Plastic Gen Bey, but I think it's a fake, since it broke easily when put up against weak Burst Beys.
For Burst, I got Hasbro's R2 and K2 at the same time. I got them since my friend had their Single Layer Forms as well as V2 and S2, and I thought that R2 and K2 would beat them. Boy, was I wrong...
My first three beys
1.dark bull
2.driger v
3.storm pegasus
Spark FX Fang Leone. It was three dollars, it was there, and it was shiny.
My first metal beyblades were Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago(they came in the Metal Fusion Super Vortex Battle Set).
My first burst beyblades were Zillion Zeus and Storm Spriggan.
First was a Rip-Fire V2 back in the beginning of Hasbro. First TT was a God Valkyrie. Current bey is Yamiterios 0 Xtreme' (waiting for Jolt', TT better release it!). Current MFB is Orojya Reviser 85JB (Looking for MB).
I went to Best Buy and saw Dual Layers ~6 months ago and I said... OMG ZILLION ZEUTRON XENO XCALIUS AND QUETZIKO WOOOO ALSO IFRITOR I2
The first one i used was ifritor in my wok.

My first MFB was a fake storm Pegasus ~3 months ago. I was so mad it was fake. It had WD! My first real one was an earth eagle. I could not put it together, so I broke all of them (earth eagle fake storm Pegasus Flash Sagittario, and Lightning L-Drago) except for earth eagle and L Drago. I lost earth eagle, so now I have a new one, but L Drago I still have.
My first was, I believe, Kerbeus K2. As a fan of dogs and of Greek mythology, a three-headed pupper would be the goodest boy!
MFB: (the only one I have) Rock Leone- I got it at Burn

BURST: Genesis Valtryek- i tried looking for a good beyblade
Spryzen S2 (hasbro) for me. balance types were always my style and Shu was cool in the anime
I chose Valtryek V2 because the anime made it seem OP
The first beys I got were in mfb in the flame sagittario and rock pegasus two pack along with that blue stadium for Christmas. The first beyblade that I chose was dark bull probably because it was red
Me: MFB: Dark wolf
Burst: Fafnir
로스트 롱기누스가 처음으로 산 베이블레이드 같아요.

I probably got the sentence structure wrong, haha...
Hasbro Cyber Pegasus
As a kid, I saw it on the shelf, and I thought, “Hey, that’s pretty good.”
I'm a plastic generation Blader.
My first Beyblade was Galeon Attacker in 2002. It was stolen at school when I had it for about a week.
I was only 10 years old back then - my mom felt so sorry for me being robbed, so we drove to the store right after school and she got me a new Galeon Attacker and a Dragoon F(ighter).
Both of which I still own to this day; they were the foundation of my 50+ plastics collection right now. :-)

I recently picked up interest in my old collection again, out of nostalgic reasons :-)