Poll: Is this combo "unbeatable"?

No
58.00%
Yes
22.00%
Not consistently
20.00%
Total: 100% 50 vote(s)
Do U have to use BD145? I haven't got kerbecs yet Unhappy I only have a H145 from a random booster
For this combo, the 'best' results I have gotten is by using MF Pegasis 145RF, average wins of 2-3/10. Seriously, this is a tank..
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:45 PM)JCx06 Wrote: Do U have to use BD145? I haven't got kerbecs yet Unhappy I only have a H145 from a random booster

Yes, you HAVE to use it, WITH Coat Sharp (CS), unless your making Basalt an attack type, don't use H145.
(Apr. 28, 2011  4:44 PM)Xiiaofreak Wrote: For this combo, the 'best' results I have gotten is by using MF Pegasis 145RF, average wins of 2-3/10. Seriously, this is a tank..

Every attack type has the potential to knock it out, it's just that it is not as consistent.
BD145MF? Is it any better than MB/CS in anyway? :V
(Apr. 28, 2011  8:55 PM)Dan Wrote: BD145MF? Is it any better than MB/CS in anyway? :V

It destroyed regularly shot XF, but with "Lightning Tank", and "Maximum Meteor" lurking around, I don't think it's that big of a problem. We should still test it though.
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:10 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  8:55 PM)Dan Wrote: BD145MF? Is it any better than MB/CS in anyway? :V

It destroyed regularly shot XF, but with "Lightning Tank", and "Maximum Meteor" lurking around, I don't think it's that big of a problem. We should still test it though.

It would not be a problem at all. MF has no grip on the stadium so one hard hit and it will be sent out as if it had no weight.
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:43 PM)Bluezee Wrote: It would not be a problem at all. MF has no grip on the stadium so one hard hit and it will be sent out as if it had no weight.

I thought that MB had less grip than MF... Unless you're saying that if your Lightning Tank can beat MB, then it can beat MF.
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:54 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:43 PM)Bluezee Wrote: It would not be a problem at all. MF has no grip on the stadium so one hard hit and it will be sent out as if it had no weight.

I thought that MB had less grip than MF... Unless you're saying that if your Lightning Tank can beat MB, then it can beat MF.

That's precisely what I am saying. I have done it plenty of times. It is rather easy.
soz that I can't help.. my mom's not letting me buy beys...Uncertain
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:51 AM)JCx06 Wrote: soz that I can't help.. my mom's not letting me buy beys...Uncertain

No worries, just try to make the best combos you can with what you got.
The "Tank Buster" was finally found by my cousin. Beat Lynx had shown very consistent results, here's the thread: Vulcan 2.0 and thing is, you don't even have to put much force into it. This thread is officially done.