Vulcan 2.0 Beat that Lynx

Beat Lynx Metal wheel is without a doubt the best attack wheel for right spinning out right now in my opinion it is the Vulcan 2.0 even though it does not have the exact same shape. If you notice the trend, Wheels that are deemed Defensive by TT standards have become the best attack wheels. Beat Lynx from my tests has one of the best smash even in slow rotations.
All tests done in an Atk Stadium.
Both Launched with RL launchers.
Def Bey launched first.
Atk Bey banked for first 10 launches last 10 banked.
Beat was in Atk Mode meaning the little wings were exposed.

MF Beat Lynx___RF vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB

MF BeatLynx 85RF vs Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
MF BeatLynx 90RF vs Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
MF BeatLynx 100RF vs Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
MF BeatLynx 105RF vs Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
MF BeatLynx D125RF vs Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
MF BeatLynx S130RF vs Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
MF BeatLynx GB145RF vs Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
MF BeatLynx R145RF vs Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
Comparison with my Fang Tests

MF Fang Leone ___R2f vs. MF-H BasaltKerbecs BD145CS
Fang is in Counter Mode

MF Beat Lynx___RF vs MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS

MF BeatLynx 85RF vs Basalt Bull 230CS
MF BeatLynx R145RF vs Basalt Bull 230CS

There you have it people who have this wheel test for yourselves.
What if you do comparative tests with an actual Vulcan ? Because the first few tests of Beat and Fang are just really not good ...
I didnt do tests with an actual Vulcan against the BAsalt BD145 combo because it really does nothing. I did unrecorded tests with Vulcan against it and truly Vulcan cannot consistantly do anything to the Basalt Combo like in the 20-30% so i put up the fang as a comparison because it was to me the best atk right wheel to date. I only say its Vulcan 2.0 because to me Vulcan was the best right spin atk metal wheel before Fang.
IIRC beat has two modes, which one did you use?

edit: here is a pic of what i mean:
other then that, nice tests.
I can vouch for this wheel's power. Unless I shot softly, my Lightning Tank suffered defeat and was smashed around hard. Vulcan can not compare to this wheel's power.
Wolfblade, seeing how it's supposed to be vulcan powered up, I'm assuming it's in attack mode, where the protrusions aren't covered.
I edited and did put the mode I was using. Yes it was in attack mode the whole time. Even in Defense mode it does have alot of smash power, how i know this is i left it on that mode because I forgot and it was doing pretty well still.
This was actually the truest "Tank Buster", I knew that a good Metal Wheel would defeat my "Tank" other than the fact that it's obselete now.
Beat is no doubt on the tiers list now.. 80% against Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB? I must be dreaming...
If you could test it against MF-H Basalt ___ 230CS that'd be helpful.

EDIT: I missed the bottom ... Sorry!
Check the whole post on the bottom.
Realized 1 big thing. THERE ARE NO MF-H ON THE DEFENSE COMBOS!! Defense combos NEED MF-H...
Uhm yes there is on the very top i put it but i didnt type it on each and everyone and i didnt feel like editing it Tongue_out
Oh sorry. I feel idiotic. I usually don't bother to look at titles... Can you test against attack combos?
Ill test them when I am with my cousin. Solo testing atk vs atk is biased to me.
Test it against Basalt Horogiium FGrin. it is a combo i found that is strong

to mods: pls dont warn me. just tell me if i messed up
You messed up. FGrin is for idiots, Basalt Horogium FGrin is suicidal.
Good tests. I knew Beat would have good attack potential by the way was Beat being pushed by Basalt or was it pushing Basalt?
Finally some tests for the most awaited bey. I have a question similar to the one of Mephiles. btw, in which mode does Baet lynx perform better?
Glad someone has finally done some results for Beat Lynx. Beat looks very promising as a high attacker. Can't wait for Sonokong to release Beat Lynx now.
What if this VS LTDC?
(May. 03, 2011  8:19 AM)GaleForce Wrote: You messed up. FGrin is for idiots, Basalt Horogium FGrin is suicidal.

Oh? then why did mine beat Lightning Tank and the Basalt Tank Tongue_out
these are great results considering its right spin Smile but how does this go on th170 and 230 ?
8 KOs against BD145 at 85 Height is very impressive.

Thanks for the tests, ikmv!
(May. 03, 2011  9:55 AM)RustyXD Wrote: these are great results considering its right spin Smile but how does this go on th170 and 230 ?
He did do tests against Basalt Bull 230CS.
no i mean like beat lynx 230 rf LOL Smile