Favourite thing to do as a child

(Jul. 15, 2011  6:44 AM)Clarkie Wrote: When I was about 5, I played Thomas the choo choo train related stuff
I still have all my old track in my closet. always played with it. It was fun pushing them around a crazy track.
Same here. For some reason my brother won't let our parents sell them. Im probably guessing he's really sentimental But I was a crazed thomas fan when i was little XD
1. Moving across the house with the computer chair
2. Walking bare footed
3. Punch people then saying "Sorry I was just checking if you were real"
4. Buying Hungry Kacks then walking to McDonalds and saying "Hungry Jacks smells better"
5. Saying "Did you see that hairy pineapple commit suicide lastnight on the news?"
6. I forgot what I was going to put here

I still do all those stuff =)
I used to like to make forts in the woods and play nintendo.
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:54 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: WOOOO! You know 13 year olds are teenagers, right? I ain't no child! A child at heart, yes. A child at mind, yes, as I obsess about a spinning top (Sound like anyone else here? XD)

Sounds like meXD
Lay in my bed with a toy and have fantasy adventures.

PS: I'm still an introvert.
REVIVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!

play beyblade and or a mario game.
Watching digimon and beyblade, playing neopets online..
Pretend to be a Jedi and have lightsaber battles with my cousins in the garden. Beating the hell out of them with a red plastic stick brings back fond memories...
I almost forgot, played some sonic games...A lot of Sonic games...

Which is strange since now I'm quite the anti-sonic guy when it comes to discussing the games and comparing them to other games by Sega and or published by them.

(Nov. 11, 2015  10:07 PM)ClaraM Wrote: Pretend to be a Jedi and have lightsaber battles with my cousins in the garden. Beating the hell out of them with a red plastic stick brings back fond memories...

And so it comes to pass that ClaraM is indeed a member of the dark side, something tells me she used to be OP during the childhood days.
(Nov. 18, 2015  2:36 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I almost forgot, played some sonic games...A lot of Sonic games...

Which is strange since now I'm quite the anti-sonic guy when it comes to discussing the games and comparing them to other games by Sega and or published by them.

(Nov. 11, 2015  10:07 PM)ClaraM Wrote: Pretend to be a Jedi and have lightsaber battles with my cousins in the garden. Beating the hell out of them with a red plastic stick brings back fond memories...

And so it comes to pass that ClaraM is indeed a member of the dark side, something tells me she used to be OP during the childhood days.

Dude I was the Sith all Sith aspired to be. Darth Vader had absolutely nothing on me I was so OG lol.
I personally used to be Jabba the Hutt.
I enjoyed running as fast as I could to impersonate Sonic the Hedgehog or the Flash and playing his video games. I also enjoyed drawing. Like a lot. I watched the Justice League cartoons and played plastic lightsaber battles with my brother. Then in 2007 my late grandmother got me a Transformer. I haven't stopped buying toys since then. My childhood defined who I am today in many ways.
I used to fight people as if we were from dragon ball Z, shooting fake energy beams out of our hands (In my case throwing rocks at people ) since the saiyans have a tendency of throwing rocks...

Elite Warrior race, throws a rock...
Best time i had in my childhood was watching anime. Especially dbz nd pokemon. Later started seeing beyblade.
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:47 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:44 AM)Clarkie Wrote: When I was about 5, I played Thomas the choo choo train related stuff
I still have all my old track in my closet. always played with it. It was fun pushing them around a crazy track.

lol i don't. the home i used to live in had a hole in the wall behind the doorknob, and i threw all mine down there Unhappy

i didn't get introduced to beyblade @ metal fusion, so ive been blading only a couple years now.
what i used to do was do cops and robbers, but on the "dome" in the playground.
(Nov. 11, 2015  9:48 PM)Playing_riffs Wrote: Watching digimon and beyblade, playing neopets online..

basically me
pretended I was Yu

I didn't have many friends in the fourth grade.
(Oct. 29, 2020  7:00 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: annoy my parents
Stop trying to bump your post count by posting on all these threads with low content posts. If you aren’t willing to wait and post regularly to become an organizer, then maybe you aren’t ready to be one yet.
when bored in the car I loved to play water drop racing
sorry about my brother he was using my account

I promise this won't happen again
sucking the water out of those evil coconuts