Favorite bands!

Updated List w/ Reasons:

1. The Beatles - Arguably the best band ever put together, they pretty much invented all music that is around today. I own every UK release of this wonderful band ^__^

2. Sublime - Honestly, if Bradley Nowell would've lived another 5 years he would have surpassed Kurt Cobain in songwriting and musical ability. Another 20, surpass John Lennon. I love Sublime

3. Nirvana - Tragic, misunderstood man and his friends. Kurt Cobain was a wonderful songwriter, but his style was too straightforward to rank higher. The most experimental songs he wrote didn't come out until after he was dead, in a B-Side album that was made just for money. Sad...
Orange Range-just plain awesome

Asian Kung-fu generation-Pumped up and I love FMA

Three days grace-the more violent version of skillet

30 Seconds to Mars-Nice tweaks , pitches and tunes.

Breaking benjamin-Just like the wind , smooth , then rough like lightning !!!
The Devil Wears Prada-christian screamo
Escape the Fate-post-hardcore
War of Ages-christians screamo
Eyes Set To Kill-screamo/post-hardcore
Five Times The Fall-a band my friend is in their not on iTunes because they dont have a full length album out yet.
P.O.D. becaucse youth of the nation & boom Best Songs 3v3r
AbhorEvil, I love you.

My most favorite band of all time is The Devil Wears Prada along with AttackAttack. Other's that are at the top of my list is Escape The Fate, MissMayI, A Day To Remember, and eatmewhileimhot.

Current song I'm obsessed with is Swing by MissMayI *u*
I havent looked at eatmewhileimhot but Im hoping to soon havent had the time.
Chris from NeverShoutNever does the vocals in eatmewhileimhot.
Nice isnt eatmewhileimhot screamo tho how is he gunna manage that his voice is to pretty lolz XD
Haha yeah it is. I guess he got some skill..? o.o
I dont have a Fav band. I like almost all kinds of music Pinching_eyes!
I just listened to a couple of their songs and their okay not exactly my favorite I prefer War of Ages prob my fav band you should check em out.
Did Eyes Set To Kill get a new screamer? Cuz he looks like Jeremy from The Devil Wears Prada. Kinda..
I like:

Blink 182: I think their songs have a nice rhythm to them. I like everything really from enema of the state but some things before that. Some of the ones I especially like: Man overboard, online songs, everytime I look for you, wendy clear , going to college.

Interpol: Nice band I think. I don't like most of their songs but a few of them I think are brilliant such asEeevil. pioneer to the falls, Obstacle 1, slow hands and The heinrich maneuver,

Weezer: I like some of their songs mainly: Beverly hills, buddy holly, the world has turned and left me here, surf wax america and island in the sun as well as a few others.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD!! And Jimi Hendrix, anything related.
What makes a good band? Because all the bands I like my friends say they suck.
I'm not big on bands, except for when I'm listening to rock music. Linkin Park is by far my number on band because of the way they've managed to blend rap and rock so seemlessly. Chester and Mike work very well together. Korn is next on the list, I love the guitar intros, and their songs pump me up. Disturbed is my third favorite, I love their songs because they fit the picture of rock music soo well. Other bands I listen to are Fall out boy, Papa Roach, Nickelback, AC/DC, KISS, Breaking Benjamin, Green Day, Gorrilaz, the Eagles, Bon Jovi, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Aerosmith, They Might Be Giants, All American Rejects, Weezer, The White Stripes, System of a Down, the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Queen, Paramore, Outkast, and Panic at the Disco.
bowling for soup
A - (it is a band been around for about 15 years or more and are touring with bowling for soup in the uk and germany heres a link to heir page http://www.myspace.com/officiala)

forever the sickest kids
(also touring with bowling for soup)
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:04 PM)gurugulu Wrote: What makes a good band? Because all the bands I like my friends say they suck.

Do you really listen to them if they say a band sucks? You should stick with your own opinion.
Three Days Grace ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME LOL
Excape The Fate APOCALYPSE
Linkin Park ONE STEP CLOSER
Drowning Pool LET THE BODYS HIT THE FLOOR
Three Days Grace LETS START RIOT
MY FAV...... Coheed & Cambria WELCOME HOME
System Of A DOWN Chop Souy? I thank thats what its called

I like new stuff but I really am in love with old rock songs.
(Sep. 06, 2010  8:55 PM)MorningMess Wrote: Did Eyes Set To Kill get a new screamer? Cuz he looks like Jeremy from The Devil Wears Prada. Kinda..

Idk I havent been following them for long but Ive watched a bucnh of their old videos and I really like their old screamer. I saw some pics on their FaceBook page of them at Warped Tour with a different screamer so idk maybe.
I think his name is Cisko...
fozzy
Paramore, Aerosmith, Nickleback, Breaking Benjamin, Train, Coldplay, Metalica, Guns N Roses, Jason Maraz, Daughtry, David Cook are just some out of many Many favorite bands of mine
I've been loving the group She & Him. The folk music and Zooey's voice is a nice alternative to the several rock bands (Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, etc.) that I listen to way too much.
(Sep. 07, 2010  11:26 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Idk I havent been following them for long but Ive watched a bucnh of their old videos and I really like their old screamer. I saw some pics on their FaceBook page of them at Warped Tour with a different screamer so idk maybe.
I think his name is Cisko...

Yeaah the new guy, his voice is kind'a higher than the old screamer.
Nickelback, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, Linkin Park, Saliva, Eyeshine, Alter Bridge and Papa Roach just to name a few Grin