Favorite bands!

Tool, Coheed and Cambria, Metallica, Slipknot. Since the remake of Tony Hawk Pro Skater coming out, I've been listening to so much music during that era.
Kana boon or burnout syndrome
Linkin park,bullet for my valentine,baby metal those are my favorite
Linkin Park - their music helped me through some tough times and im extremely grateful for that RIP Chester

Skillet - i enjoy this band without regret

Young Medicine - these guys are not as popular as Linkin Park or Skillet but their music is incredible
Death, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Alice In Chains.
I like kpop music and my favourite kpop band is BTS . I LOVE BTS music. I have a friend that is obsessed with BTS  (bts denim jackets)and still was 2 years ago. She wouldn’t stop talking about them. And you could guess that I got REALLY annoyed. But then I started hearing about them more from different people.
my favorite bands is korn ,slipknot, fever 333,shindown,volbeat
My Chemical Romance
I am obsessed with them! Helena is my favorite song and their other songs are amazing. I know, they are a big cringey and their videos are a bit over the top but otherwise they are awesome!
I'd say Radiohead, Dios, Eraserheads and IV of Spades.
Linkin Park, Walk off the earth.
Artists:
Alec Benjamin
Mike shinoda
Billie
Asking Alexandria,Chelsea grin,dance Gavin Dance,bmth,baby metal,Lorna shore
Unfortunately, I onlye listen to Crush 40 and probably the SSB Orchestra.
My fav song of the former? City Esc-Oh wait Crush 40 didn;t peform that, alrighy Live and learn then.
Imagine Dragons 100%

So many of their songs are amazing.
I dont listen to music alot but sometimes i listen to red hot chilli pepper
Dance Gavin Dance gave me asking Alexandria vibes when the singer does belting and grit/rasp and screaming
y'all heard of a british indie band called Lovejoy??
their songs are absolute bangers-
I'm assuming bands means that the whole song is made by a small amount of people, i.e., the guitar is made by a guitarist that is a consistent member of the band. If so, Van Halen, Nirvana, AC/DC, Metallica, Portishead, and Soundgarden. For pop, Imagine Dragons and The Jackson 5(idk how they are. a band but apparently they are sooooo).

My favorite artists/groups are:
Adele
Bruno Mars/Silk Sonic
Jay-Z(yea nas is better but whatever)
Eminem
Kendrick Lamar
Beyonce
Michael Jackson
Bell Biv DeVoe(to some extent)
Kanye West(also to some extent)
Jack Harlow(again, to some extent)

Also I see a lot of Linkin Park fans. I don't mean to hate but their songs have me dying. They're so emo and edgy its hilarious lol. In the end was okay tho.
I enjoy Weezer
AC/DC, Fleewood Mac, Queen

also some obscure rock band from New Zealand called Stereogram

(Dec. 30, 2021  11:52 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Unfortunately, I onlye listen to Crush 40 and probably the SSB Orchestra.
My fav song of the former? City Esc-Oh wait Crush 40 didn;t peform that, alrighy Live and learn then.

nice, Crush 40
Skillet and Lovejoy are probably my favorite bands in general, they both make very good music.
i listen to korn,rage against the machine,slipknot,limbizkit ,linkin park shindown
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Metallica
Black Sabbath
Skillet
Lovejoy
AC/DC