Favorite bands!

My favorite bands are....
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Skillet
  • Three days Grace

So, yeah these are my top 3.
(Aug. 12, 2012  6:05 PM)TriSix Wrote: My favorite bands are....
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Skillet
  • Three days Grace

So, yeah these are my top 3.
I LOVE Avenged SEvenFold!!

I love Coldplay beyond limit...
I was introduced to Coldplay just two-three months before the release of Mylo Xyloto; but I soon became a major fan and appreciator...
To be honest, I do not appreciate hard rock, heavy metal, and superbly loud music. Hence, Coldplay is perfect for my liking.
Not to mention that almost every song they've released has a great meaning, and reflects certain aspects of human values and life.

I HATED piano before I heard Coldplay's Trouble and The Scientist. Those two songs made me fall in love with the piano.
Then Chris Martin also has that amazing voice, yo! Its a voice that soothes you from within!
The lyrics.... AW MY GAWD!!!! How do they write them SOOOOOO well?!
Us Against The World is my favorite in terms of lyrics (as of now).

I think I like all of their songs, and cannot wait for more! Joyful_3

Next in list is of course, Linkin Park!
That is one band I liked the best before Mylo Xyloto was released (i.e. I was introduced to Coldplay).
Even they have pretty meaningful songs, along with certain energetic ones!

Other bands I like- 30 Seconds to Mars, Foo Fighters, Maroon 5, Green Day, and The Fray.
The Who.

Rolling Stones.

Aerosmith.

Green Day.
Beatles
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Skrillex
Excision
Jay-Z
My Chemical Romance
Avenged Sevenfold
Panic! At the Disco
Knife Party
Muse
OH! And Neon Trees
If I am not wrong, we are expected to elaborate as to why do we like a certain band... :\
Sooo, its better if we start doing it now...

(Aug. 12, 2012  5:58 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: Mine is linken park
I guess maroon 5 and the Beatles would be close seconds

yeah linkin park
i mostly like just single artists, but the bands that i do like and listen to i think would be Jars of Clay, City Harmonic, The Zac Brown Band, and, um...oh yeah, The Band Perry. im prbly gonna think of some more in 20 min or so when im not at the computer. haha Tongue_out
My Favorite Bands/Singers

Abingdon Boys School / T.M. Revolution (Takanori Nishikawa)
Ali Project
Dream Theater (James Labrie)
Enigma
Psychic Lover (YOFFY, IMAJO)
SID (Yuuya Matsushita)
Shootie H.G.
Tin Star Orphans (Zachary Bennett)
X Japan
ill only say two of my fav bands

linkin park

the glitch mob
if you want more ask me

i like dramatic/tragic,rock,hevy metal,and dubstep
dont ask why cuz my life is complicated and its hard to desribe why i like songs/bands that are completely opposite from each other.
i like thee days grace,skillet.
linkin park has meaning yo!
like their song in the end and what i've done
i simply HATE maroon 5!
it gets on my nerves soooooo much,bad thing is my sister loves maroon 5.
My favorite bands are Breaking Benjamin and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Ah, the joy of liking unpopular bands. Both bands have songs with deep meaning and stress the values of devotion and the downfalls of obsession, BB more so. Most of their songs are very easy to realate to. Also, Benjamin Burnley of BB is an inspiration to me because of his never giving up during his struggle with alcoholism, his grandfather's death, his various phobias, and his neurotic disease. Overall, both bands produce deep and meaningful songs, both calming and shocking at the same time. Cute
(Dec. 17, 2012  8:39 AM)Duck Wrote: My favorite bands are Breaking Benjamin and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Ah, the joy of liking unpopular bands. Both bands have songs with deep meaning and stress the values of devotion and the downfalls of obsession, BB more so. Most of their songs are very easy to realate to. Also, Benjamin Burnley of BB is an inspiration to me because of his never giving up during his struggle with alcoholism, his grandfather's death, his various phobias, and his neurotic disease. Overall, both bands produce deep and meaningful songs, both calming and shocking at the same time. Cute

Diary of Jane and Seventeen Aint So Sweet are my favorites of theirs Smile
GREEN DAY-Who can't like them? They are the best. 'Nough said. The best songs are Boulivard of Broken Dreams, American Idiot, Wake Me Up When September Ends, the list goes on and on.
Nirvana-They are the claimed #1 most influential band ever. Kurt had problems but was a great.
Foo Fighters-Is an explanation needed?
Red Hot Chili Peppers- They all had great songs.
All-American Rejects- Gives you ____, Move Along are some greats.
Blink142-Punk is kinda my thing.
I agree with u in case of GD, but how cannot u listen to Linkin Park(mah fav)
how can we forget their awesome songs, 'burn it down', 'castle of glass', and many more

Even Fun is fine
My favorite band is Linkin Park. They have amazing lyrics and have awesome bass!
(Dec. 25, 2012  2:00 AM)Insane Wrote: My favorite band is Linkin Park. They have amazing lyrics and have awesome bass!

I'm not a fan of their new stuff, but I love Hybrid Theory and Meteora
Skrillerx "I like DUBSTEP a lot
(Dec. 25, 2012  4:07 AM)HDSK Wrote: Skrillerx "I like DUBSTEP a lot

Same here with me Grin
Maybe "foster the people" but I only like one song (Pumped up kicks)
Skrillex is NOT dubstep, he's electro house. Excision is dubstep. Get it right people.
my favorite is black i peas they have really awsome lyrics
(Dec. 25, 2012  4:52 AM)HDSK Wrote: Maybe "foster the people" but I only like one song (Pumped up kicks)
i like that one too..............
(Jan. 03, 2013  10:41 AM)BaoMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  4:52 AM)HDSK Wrote: Maybe "foster the people" but I only like one song (Pumped up kicks)
i like that one too..............

OK you like that one too but elaborate ; tell us why do you like it.